Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hayeloom and Seye Abraha

TPLF historians tell us that Hayeloom and Seye Abraha were "the true and heroic sons of Tigray." we are told that they were srongly opposed to the relationship between Meles and Isayas. Hayeloom was killed by an Eritrean agent and Seye is thrown in jail in Addis left to vegitate both mentally and physically. Meles who is half Eritrean is in the palace. Tigrayan revolutionaries such as Gebreselassie and Ezana must be proud of the movement tht TPLF has produced.

I thought I should share my observation with you all

Mamo Qilo

Re: Hayeloom and Seye Abraha

Good observation Mamo Qilo. The so called Tigrayan revolution achieved only one thing. The Ethiopians including the true sons and daughters of ethiopians of Tigrayan origin lost. It is the Eritrean pet dogs that benefited.

Mamo Qilo,

Ezna is a known Eritrea. He is one of the anti-ethinopian propogandists that always participate in Eritrean forums and supports Isayas. I was surprise to see him here impostering as an Ethiopian.

ST

That's good observation Mamo. I appreciate your thoughtful contribution.

Mr. Quilo,
You seem also to nurture the hate and lie that was created by weyane thugs to suit their sinister agendas. People see you as a mouse piece of CUD. Please be carefull of what you post lest you want to be discredited as hate monger.

Mamo,

Don'ty try to make Seye Abraha as an Ethiopian hero. Actually, he is the worst arrogant of all towards Ethiopians. No respect, no Hero. He has no respect at all for Ethiopians. I've no respect at all for him. He belongs there. Bereket Simon is his exact copy.

Ewenet Bezabeh,

Where did I say he is an Ethiopian hero? Pleas go back and carefully read what I wrote.

Mamo

Mamo,
I read it somewhere in your other postings but couldn't find it where now. Don't you think that he was very arrogant towards Ethiopians??? Don't you remember his speeches.

Ewenetu Bezabeh,

He is also a criminal thug, too!

Mamo Qilo

Mamo,

Then what is the promise for him to be released if the Opposition got to power??? I think I read that in your posting.

Ewnetu Bezabeh,

You do not seem to get my objective. First, I have no power or interest to release Seye. But one thing you need t realize is that seye abraha and hayeloom are sore points with in the TPLF circle. Many still find it impossible to forgive Meles. So I just threw it on G/S and others to flip the table. We should not always allow them to control the agenda. Do you get me now?

Mamo Qilo

Mamo,

got it! Berket reminds me of Seye.

SEye belongs to the jail he is in. he is the racist tigre you will ever meet. he is worst than meles and bereket in addition. he is one of the tigrees who don't like to speak amharic.
He advocates mostly for tigray. he doesn't care much about ethiopia.

Ewnetu I will buy your idea. Seye is as arogant as Melese. Manareless, hipocrat what ever bad word in the world. We the true Ethiopians need to stand and fight arogants.

Long live the legal orange revolution of
Ukraine!
Long live the legal Rose revolution of Georgia!
Long live the legal Tricolor revolution of Ethiopia!

City: Addis

Seye is the most arrogant person I ever met. I am glad he is rotting in Kerchele. I will never forgive him for what he did to me and my friends one night in a bar. We were not even allowed to finish our drinks before he kicked us out. With his ballager manners he disgraced us infront of our ladies.Aye Addis Abebachin is what you deserve!

Pls. read ^ Aye addis Abebachin, is this what you deserve?