Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pm's lies

Hi guys,

Have yu heared what the PM said in his rehearsed interview with so called journos of ETV who are reading questions that are given to them.

i mean it is just ridiculous!!!I hadn't totally dismissed the person Meles as a mere dictator .But,now i am left with any respect for him.He is just a big liar and a mere dictator whose undemocratic nature is being unmasked as days go by.

i think his spin has to be vigourously attacked by telling the truth to the Ethiopian people and int'l community.In any case,he is at the beginning of his end.And to accelerate his demise,i think we should use every avenue to unmask his propoganda through forums like this.

Next time i will come back with the "fact and fiction"about his interviews.

God Bless Ethiopia.

Re: Pm's lies

Amen to that!

Hi Guys,

I have promised in my last posting to come back with the "facts and Fictions" of pm Melese's recent interview.But while trying to embark on it,i came across an article in Ethiomedia "Open Letter to Meles"by Abebe Gelaw.Abebe has unmasked the salient fallacies and lies of the PM.

I recommend to all to read this very informative and logical rebut .

Thank you Abebe.

Dear Guys

why don not you ask your self that why Meles Is such Lier, and does not want to lessen to EU, USA, The People and Other Constructive Ideas. You Know he has some thing on which he depends. that is the Al-kaidas Cahin(Beladins') with some Consrvative Arab leaders. Take Esayas, they are the same Fathers he is also in the hands of Arab league. suppose for example the Consert which is runing in the world is expecpted $100Mil but meles and His Co, have 238Mil in aborad banks. so where is the poverty cause. Sorry to say it, those deaf USA or CIA do not her the worlds Voice they always come after fact. Take She Aliamdu The representative of Those terrist stand todether with Meles.

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A