http://www.eritreadaily.net/News0705/article200507011.htm

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

Re: Dr. Birhanu Nega is whining in Eroupe

Thank you G/sellasie for the information

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Jadu,
You don't understand what G/sellasie wants to tell us. Look at the web he mentioned,i.e eritreans web. Last time Ato lidetu had an interview with the Sky news agency and this news agency transfered (sold) the interview to the Eritrean TV with out the knowlodge of Lidetu. Following this the Meles regiem adopted this for its propaganda consumption. And now what G/sellasie doing is similar to that baseless allegation. ANTA HASAWI MELAKI'YE DAHARMA ENDIEYE.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Belay,

Gebreselassie Zemariame's activities show more a sign of desperation than a sign of sopgisticated manipulation. Meles's attempt to link the opposition with the eritrean government is a sign of desperation. he should know no body would believe him. I cannot see how the news Gebreselassie posed can be used againt Berhanu. Thank you Gebreselassie for posting the info.

Mamo Qilo

Bely!

What a sick individual you are!

You are concetrating on nothing rather than on the substance of Dr. Birhanu's whining. You are born and only born to defend dead politics (Mengistu's). Don't you know the the so called Dr. Negde Gobeze and the like are behind the screen of current event to grab power in any means.

I pray for you and the like god's mercy be with you.

Mamo Qilo!

One thing you don't understand or fail to understand is Dr. Birhanu is fighting not for the sake of Ethiopian people but, to bring Dr. Negede to power. If you support that, that is your choice.

Dear Gebre, Jadu and other true Ethiopian,
Let us forget Eritrea which has its own problem and focus on the Ethiopian issue and support Meles to move Ethiopia on the democratization path. These minority group , settler will never learn from hsitory and they are in the mindset of ruling as any cost.
Forget to talk about a certain personalities who do not graduated from a school of peace, prosperity and happyness of all Ethiopian people. Haile Shall, Lidetu, Negede and Birhanu to name a few are from one and only one ethnic group. Why are not we talking about Lenchi, Meles, Merrara, Beyene, Mohamed and other true and gnuine Ethiopia leaders. I have ever heard them talking about other ethnic group who live in Ethiopian except one and one only. That shows how much they are narrow and blinded with its ethnic group and as soon as we tell the truth they will jump to the gun and engage in insult and empty word.
We, who are entertaining these thugs, are doing disservice for our people. Let us discuss how to transfer knowledge and know-how to our country.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahime
You are also fabrication propogandists leader. Why do not you include your name among? who is darely flooish to expect honey from toilte fly, you!!You have got to know nothing about those men and there is no need for you either. I think you are better in getting control of your goats and camels. Please leave those great men alone. You can not also deserve to join this forum. do you?????ahhhhhhhhh

Ibrahim,

Why cannot we talk about ideas behind the politics of parties than the ethnic background of individuals.

a less important point - your assertion that Hailu, berhnu, Negede and Lidetu are not all from the same ethnic group.

Mamo Qilo

PS: By the way, I do not think Negede Gobeze's message he delivered at the EU parlament was effective.

Gebreselassie,

Your wrote:

"Mamo, One thing you don't understand or fail to understand is Dr. Birhanu is fighting not for the sake of Ethiopian people but, to bring Dr. Negede to power. If you support that, that is your choice."

I say: You are an absolute moron. Why should Berehanu fight to bring negede to power when his party CUD is a clear majority winner? If you are not an absolute moron you would know Negede represents UEDF, not Berehanu's party.

You serve TPLF with blind loyalty. People on this forum have their own belief and are very well informed. I suggest your master should send a better informed propogandist than a moron like you.

Mamo Qilo aka
Cyber Bully

Kuku!

It is interesting to tell Ibrahime a forum member that he "better control of his goats and camels"& to stay of the forum because he did not deserve to be part of it.

This kind of message comes only from people full of rubbish mind. If that is the case, I don't have any choice but to leave you alone. Other than that, you should know that ignoring people just becasuse of they are NOMADS is is a big sickness in today's politics and leads towards failure. Learn from our former leaders Atse Haileselassie & Col. Mengistu.

By the way do you UCD is in the edge of bread down into pieces? Do you have any idea why it is? Becasuse it could not learn from its masters.

The other thing is who the hell do you think you are to tell someone to stay off the forum?

Wake up for the better.

Kuku,

I think you are the one who does not deserve to be on this forum. You are either Gebreselassie by an other name trying to saw the seeds of ethnic conflict, a policy that his master promotes, or you are a mis informed bigot. Either way you need to grow up.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Ibrahim,
Thank you for the label for "true Ethiopian". I honestly think I am. But, I also think majority of the people here as true Ethiopians too. Even those who distort the obvious truth for what ever purpose of their own. My Brother, Unless you have come to a conclusion that it is a stigma to talk and stand for the right of individuals instead of group rights, Unity rather than diversity, you will find the truth that both oppostion groups do have many credible people who have shown integrity to satnd for the just cause. That doesn't mean taht there aren't people who don't qualify to be leaders. We aren't seeking for perfection my brother. Lidetu is a great man who has fought for 14 years consistently and persistently. He has been imprisoned and tortured for 5 times. He is under constant threat and harrassment yet he is seeing teh light of teh day now. It is absolutely wrong to consider heroes are only those who fight with arms. We know that there are many cowards who happen to find themselves in teh jungles holding guns.

Ibrahim, Pls base your argument on facts. That is what is expected from a "Dr". One bit of information: Birhanu is Gurage, Hailu shawil is Oromo (father). This is to show you how much you are bent to distort facts. I recall you also have been accusing CUD for harboring Neged Gobeze which is again utter lie. Yet, what matters isn't what their genetic make up is, what matters is what they stand for.

Give us objective reason why you think they wouldn't stand for the good of the public. Genteic make up doesn't tell what you stand for. We have seen whatpeople who emphasize on our genetic make up have done to our country and people.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Correction be made for the above response ot KUKU

Mistake Correction
stay of stay off
is is is
do you UCD do know UCD
bread break

Thank you!

Mamo Qilo!

You have twisted mind like..... You ought to see a mentor.

Gebreselassie,

I think I paralyzed you. I think it is time for your master to bring a mre sophisticated propogandist. You are seen here as too predictable and too moron to be effective.

Mamo Qilo

G/sellasie,

First I would like to thank MAMO for making you to remain silent. I, brotherly told you to see the current reality of our country genuinely but you failed. You still want to continue expressing your arrogancy in the name of Tigreans. I am a Tigrean but I don't think that I ought to support the Meles regiem blindly. There is no any difference b/n Mengistu and Meles; both are dictators. Why then you still support Meles? Is that b/c Meles is a Tigrean? HAK HAKU NITSWE.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Belay ,
Do you see how a normal human being reduces himself to thoughtlessness, when he places himself in the Ethnic peigion hole?-a sub human existence
In this destructive domain, it is "ours" against "their's", me against you, and not right against wrong, love against hate.
When people are forced to think on Ethnic basis they simply suffocate themselves into embarassing bigotry, and turn into monsters. Logical human reasoning simply comes out of mind. I am sure Gebresellasie and Ibrahaim were not created like this. The malignant ethno-centric neo-communist propaganda has changed them into shameless liars and hateful promoters of Woyanne evil anchored in Ethiopia- recognized all over the world for its evil & hate , except by its hardcore cadres and ethnically disllusioned people.