Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Make sure "ADVIL or TYNALON" is on hand when you read.

Resolution of Tigrayan Community of Chicago

WHEREAS, we, the members of the Tigrayan community of Chicago, gathered on this 25th day of June 2005 in the city of Chicago, Illinois, having carefully assessed the current election-related events in Ethiopia, applaud and congratulate the government and the people of Ethiopia on the success of the May 15, 2005 election; and

WHEREAS, more than ninety percent of the 26,000,000 registered voters were able to cast ballot in a free, fair, and democratic election that has earned the admiration of the Ethiopian people and international observers, including former U.S. President Jimmy Carter; and

WHEREAS, the success of the 2005 election is a testimonial to the commitment of the government and people of Ethiopia to the democratization of the nation; and

WHEREAS, this election further attests to the great strides made in fostering the confidence of the people in the electoral process and in healing the wounds inflected by 17 years of a Soviet-backed military dictatorship that was responsible for gross human rights violations, massive internal and external displacements, and untold sufferings that rendered Ethiopia one of world’s most impoverished nations; and

WHEREAS, both the winners and losers of the election are expected to accept the outcome of the election in a civilized manner and to nurture and strengthen Ethiopia’s young democracy, but instead the opposition parties have resorted to violent and illegal activities and are waging a campaign of hate against the Tigrayan people that foments unrest and ethnic strife; and

WHEREAS, the opposition parties are exerting every effort to ascend to power through violence and reverse the tremendous political, economic and social gains that the Ethiopian people have come to enjoy in the last fourteen years; and

WHEREAS, the opposition parties have among their leadership several former officials of the defunct regime of Mengistu Hailemariam, including the criminal Dr. Negede Gobeze, who was the leading architect of the infamous “Red Terror” campaign that resulted in the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Ethiopians; now, therefore,

WE CALL UPON the Ethiopian people, both at home and in the Diaspora, to exercise wisdom and to reject the hateful, bigoted, and divisive campaign that the opposition parties have been waging against the Tigrayan people, to refrain from all activities aimed at tarnishing the image of our country, and to express utmost love and care for our country and people of origin by forging ahead in unison to protect the gains of democracy, peace and development; and

WE FURTHER CALL UPON The United States people and Government and the international community as a whole to lend their support to the budding democracy in Ethiopia by encouraging opposition parties to respect the rule of law and the Constitution of the country and to refrain from illegal and violent activities and tendencies.

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

Re: Make sure "ADVIL or TYNALON" is on hand when you read.

Gebreselassie Zemariame,

I read the exact same resolution word to word from Tigrayans in South Africa. The resolution was sent to the Preseident of South Africa. Word to word. Was the draft prepared in Addis? Do not you at least change a line or two.

Please let your friends know that if they have not sent it already they need to change the draft, sign it again and send it to Bush. Now that you find this out, you can have the Advil and Tylenol. Good rest and speedy recovery.

Mamo Qilo aka
Cyber Bully

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

I gues Mamo Qilo is a speech writer of the Prime MONSTER Meles NAZIAWI. I live here in Ethiopia and listen, "patiently" and once in a while, to the thoroughly censored tools of the go't, TV and Radio. I listen the bragados and bravados of the Prime MONSTER. I see no difference between what Qilo tells us here and Qilo's role model the monster pours out AS IS (Endewerede) day in day out. What Qilo is trying here is to let us divert our attention from the current burning issue and dwell on non core innuendoes that stand at the periphery. The issues Qilo raises we can, if necessary, discuss them after liberation. Our full time occupation at present should be to expose the TPLF fascists. Qilo sometimes becomes a quack psychologist, at another time a political scientist, and still at another time a PR expert, just to cite a few what he pretends to be. Qilo tells us the election was democratic. He also tells us it is unprecedented in the history of Ethiopia blah blah blah. All these are uncalled for. He is an agent provocateur of the TPLF fascists. The facts on the ground tells us the MONSTER wanted to gamble with democracy. By the way he is a first class political gambler. This nasty behavior of his has costed Ethiopia a lot in the past 14 years. He didn't know gambling with democracy is a risky business. Democracy proved itself to be not suitably fit for gambling. Either you are pro democracy or not. No joke. Realizing gambling with democracy is humanely impossible, Meles ,on that very election day before counting the votes was completed, declared victory and state of emergency banning any demonstration or outdoor gathering. The whole world knew the MONSTER goofed and his true fascistic self came out. I don't think Mamo Qilo knows democracy is NOT voting, but counting. I repeat: DEMOCRACY IS NOT VOTING, BUT COUNTING. MY FELLOW CITIZENS ON THIS BOARD, I URGE YOU TO TOTALLY IGNORE MAMO QILO AND DISCUSS ON THE BURNING ISSUES OF THE TIME.

Email: hagere_ethiopia

City: Addis Ababa

Hagere Ethiopia,
Please change your screenname here. I hate to see such a big name used by trashes like you. Why do you take defeat in debate so personal? My judegement is that, Mamo has out witted you hundred times, beyond shadow of doubt!
I haven't seen you coming up with any useful idea except vehemently retalaitting on nonconsequential issues.
Give us a break.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

G/Sellasie, my suggestion.
you may put this as a quote in a phto frame with a pictures of the dead victims of June 8.
"WHEREAS, both the winners and losers of the election are expected to accept the outcome of the election in a civilized manner and to nurture and strengthen Ethiopia’s young democracy, but instead the opposition parties have resorted to violent and illegal activities and are waging a campaign of hate against the Tigrayan people that foments unrest and ethnic strife;"
you may also add this
"WHERE as Agazi forces killed over 40 and wounded hundreds, no single Tigrean has been attacked so far" evidence for the guilt to the opposion's crimes.

Gebre
No offense.Tynalon is spelled Tylenol.It does not cure stupidity.If you are offended take your own medicine.

Email: tadesse@yahoo.com

To Tadesse!

I appreciate for correcting me how to spell the Tylenol.

On the hother hand, I never said Tylenol helps to cure stupidity. If assume that way, thank you for telling me how stupid you are to tell me that.

Lastly, I have no reason to be offended for correcting me.

Gebreselassie Zemariame,

I thought you wrote the word "Tynalon". Where did Concerend come from?

It seems to me you and your identical twin brother, Concerend need to be on a major phychotic medication.

Half of the time I don't even read what you write. You seem to be full of rage and hate. Pray!!! for a peaceful mind and kindness.

So concerned and Gebre ae one and the same people.
So, Gebere../concerned is the one asigned by TPLF as a propaganda officer to ER.
Welcome..

Gebrresillase

What was in your hand when you post this message

a GUN & BATON .

Lemlem and Jadu Hi sis,

concerned forger that he was Gebre yesterday.He has dementia.Be careful.He is not reliable.Are there doctors in the house? Gebre is losing it.

Email: tadesse@yahoo.com

G/sellasie, my pleasure to invite you this comment.

Lately I have been reading one resolution after another from a so-called “Tigrean Community” in D.C, Sweden, Toronto, Minneapolis, Chicago, etc. The only Tigrean Community I am aware of is the one in Seattle, WA. Other than that, those who are bombarding us with countless resolutions in the name of “Tigrean Community” are none other than UTNA (TPLF support group in North America) members. I strongly urge UTNA members to stop playing childish games in the name of the Tigrean people.

Tsehaye Desta
Former UTNA member
(From dekialula)

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

HAGERE ETHIOPIA, JADU, MAMO QUILO

Hagere Ethiopia, I think it is best if you engage in constructive criticism instead of trying to discurage Mamo Quilo from saying anything in this forum. It seems your attempt this days is to stop him from participating in this forum. Like it or not, he has made a positive contribution to this forum. And there are many of us who appreciate his contribution as we do yours. Please use your knowledge and education in something constructive. Unfair and overly exaggerated remarks against an individual will serve us no good and can have a repurcussion. I like your analysis and logical reasoning not your mud slinginig. I am sure others share my view. Mamo Quilo is not progovernment and he called for a truce. Why don't you take it?

Jadu, All I can say to you is that stop your blind support for Mamo Quilo. You tend to be a mouthpiece more often than say something useful. We know Hagere Ethiopia is very knowledgable and was never beaten in any debate. You lack in making honest Judgement. Try to work on that.

Mamo Quilo, I don't agree in what you say all the time but I always give a serious thought to what you say and share your opinion sometimes.

Ethiopia,

Thank you for your comments. But I must say in all honesty that it was after I beat the living crap out of him in the debate about Al Amoudi that Hagere Ethiopia showed his true color and strted t send gabrage after garbage. Please direct me to any sound analysis that Hagere Ethiopia has posted on this forum.

he told me that he is an educated professional and I am too low in the food chain to argue with him. Yet rendered him lifeless with sound and lucid argument. This is a fact that needs to be established.

Meanwhile I have put his name in the "not to read" persons column.

Cyber Bully

PS: Ethiopia I think you were unfair to Jadu. Jadu has posted many valuable and informed messgaes on this forum. He is more seasoned and cotrolled than I am and always sticks to the issues. Compared to Hagere Ethipia, he is a much more productive member of this forum. I am not sure if you have seen it, but Jadu has constructive criticized me on at least three or four occassions, usually on my style and also on the substance and relevance of some of my messages.

Ethiopia,
Thank you for your comments about my contribution to the forum. I don't claim to have contributed much eventhough I did try to forward what ever I thought is useful. What I couldn't agree with you is your criticizm about my ssupport to Mamo's ideas. Has it ever occured to you that we, Ethiopians tend to consider important to oppose than to support an idea. Why should it be considered wrong to emphasize on idea which I consider is appropriate and right? Why didn't you intervene at places where you didn't disagree with my support to Mamo's opinions?

I amn't unfortunately a kind who open threads for the sake of doing so. I wouldn't do so in the future either.

I have no problem serving as a "mouth piece" to the "person I respect his sharp and witty coments and recomendations". I also have no peoblem in criticizing people for what they are like Hagere Ethiopia who is now engaged in out right attack on individuals than on issues and substances.

Jadu & Mamo Quilo,

Thank you both for reading my comment and for finding it worthy of your reply. I am sure , as civilized, open minded and reasonable persons as you both are, you agree with me when I say that we don't have to agree in everything we say and should not harbour ill feeling towards each other for having a difference of opinion.
Mamo Quilo, I am very much aware of Jadu's valuable contribution for the forum. However, when I felt that he is leaning towards ganging up and discrediting valuable contributor like Hagere Ethiopia, I found it appropriate to say how I felt. I hope you understand.
Jadu, you are modest in your assessment of your contribution. I have read some of your valuable and incisive comments. Your contrbution to this forum ,in my opinion, is significant as is Mamo Quilo's.

Ethiopia

I read your comment abaut Jadu & Mamo the most intellectual indivituals I became to respect and trust thier point of view. Your opinion abaut Jadu realy irritats me how can you say Jadu is blindly supporting Mamo. Have you read their disagreement in subject forget the Democratic party lobby the Republican party [if you didn't I suggest you read it]He disagree with Momo. I really will say that is the only pleace I read in this forum tow intelectuals engaeged in constructive disagreement with total respet for the other,with openness ,with no show of,no cring,no name calling, and each willing to learn from the other.They don't agree on the subjct they jest drop it with civilized manner. So Jadu have his own mind actualy he is probably the only one in this forum who have his own opnion and Mamos level of intelegece .To call him blindly following Mamo and calling him a mauth piece for Mamo I find it very offenssive and harsh crticizm. If you consider yourself educated [which I am not]and open minded read his posting read how he is consistence in the fight for free democratic Ethiopia.

With respect as you are educated person you owe him apology.

I &!,

I am among those who appreciate both Jadu's and Mamo Quilo's contribution. Please read my message in this forum.
I am sorry for irritating you. I hope that you use this pent up energy for hunting down and smoking woyane cadres in this forum.

I&!,

I would like to say this on my defence about my misunderstood comment . First of all, I didn't say Jadu blind support Mamo Quilo in every issue. It was one issue I was referring and I am sure Mamo Quilo knows that. Secondly, I still believe what I said is right so I don't think I should apologize. Let me clarify my misunderstood comment in brief.
Despite a mounting evidence presented by Hagere Ethiopia and his sound reasoning and a plain and weak rebuttal by Mamo Quilo, Jadu kept on siding with Mamo Quilo. I called that a blind support. What do you call it?

ethiopia,

You wrote: "Despite a mounting evidence presented by Hagere Ethiopia and his sound reasoning and a plain and weak rebuttal by Mamo Quilo, Jadu kept on siding with Mamo Quilo. I called that a blind support. What do you call it?" I assume you are referring tothe debate about Al Amoudi. I challenge you to provide not a mounting evidence, but one single factual evidnce that Hagere Ethiopia roduced. I am asking you for one factual that can be substantiated. All I know is the Moron came and told us he is a professional and well educated and then began insulting me. I can also show you who started engaging in insults.

Mamo

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Quilo,

I wish you know I have a high regard for you.
The comment posted by Hagere Ethiopia under the forum "David vs Goliath?--Al Amoudi vs Mirachew" on June 27 at 11:23 Am has some juicy stuff about Sheik Alamoudi which is corroborated by other participants and medias. His reasoning was also well established. Don't forget! There is word accomplice in the dictionary.

I think most of you disagree with Gebreselassie Zemariame. Let me suggest an idea. Don't respond to him. Don't even read the messages he posts. When he founds the number of views "0", he will understand his unimportance in this forum. Especially Mamo and Jadu, don't respond to his messages.

City: Addis

Mamule,

G/S has been using other names. “Concerned” is one of his names.

I agree with you Aznalehu, he can use different names. However,he can be easily identified, he simply repeates what the government owned media says.

I gues Mamo Qilo is a speech writer of the Prime MONSTER Meles NAZIAWI. I live here in Ethiopia and listen, "patiently" and once in a while, to the thoroughly censored tools of the go't, TV and Radio. I listen the bragados and bravados of the Prime MONSTER. I see no difference between what Qilo tells us here and Qilo's role model the monster pours out AS IS (Endewerede) day in day out. What Qilo is trying here is to let us divert our attention from the current burning issue and dwell on non core innuendoes that stand at the periphery. The issues Qilo raises we can, if necessary, discuss them after liberation. Our full time occupation at present should be to expose the TPLF fascists. Qilo sometimes becomes a quack psychologist, at another time a political scientist, and still at another time a PR expert, just to cite a few what he pretends to be. Qilo tells us the election was democratic. He also tells us it is unprecedented in the history of Ethiopia blah blah blah. All these are uncalled for. He is an agent provocateur of the TPLF fascists. The facts on the ground tells us the MONSTER wanted to gamble with democracy. By the way he is a first class political gambler. This nasty behavior of his has costed Ethiopia a lot in the past 14 years. He didn't know gambling with democracy is a risky business. Democracy proved itself to be not suitably fit for gambling. Either you are pro democracy or not. No joke. Realizing gambling with democracy is humanely impossible, Meles ,on that very election day before counting the votes was completed, declared victory and state of emergency banning any demonstration or outdoor gathering. The whole world knew the MONSTER goofed and his true fascistic self came out. I don't think Mamo Qilo knows democracy is NOT voting, but counting. I repeat: DEMOCRACY IS NOT VOTING, BUT COUNTING. MY FELLOW CITIZENS ON THIS BOARD, I URGE YOU TO TOTALLY IGNORE MAMO QILO AND DISCUSS ON THE BURNING ISSUES OF THE TIME.

Hagere Ethiopia

First and foremost, I want to acknowledge the fact you are an opinion leader in this forum. Whenever you are around, this forum becomes very lively and very much impressive. Whenever you are not around, Jadu and Qilo start vomiting their dirty ideas. The saying goes, "when the cat is away, the mice play". Pleas Hagere Ethiopia be with us on this forum always. Every comment of yours is very informative and educative. I beg you a thousand time to be with us as much as you can. On the other hand, any time I read Mamo Qilo and Jadu's nauseating useless ideas I get sick to my stomscch. Qilo and Jadu, you are here with a hidden agenda. I share Hagere Ethiopia's reasonable suspicion that you could be one of the weyanes. Who knows Qilo could be Tefera walwa and Jad also could be Addisu Legesse. If you are a lover of truth, you need to stop bullshoting. You live only once. Don't sell your conscience for a filthy and blood money coming from Alamoudi. Otherwise like my fellow citizen, Hagere Ethiopia, I will add you to my "ignore list".

Email: ateklay@hotmail.com

Almaz:
Thank you for bringing to light the hidden agenda of Qilo and Jadu. Actually the truth is Qilo=Jadu. Whatevwer the case they or he need to be told what they are doing here is being noted by many Ethiopians participating on this forum. Qilo in his criticism forwarded against the Honorable Hagere Ethiopia said, "Mc Donald is spelt wrongly". I laughed bottom up. The guy who was with me said, "this guy is truly Qilo". I said to my friend, Qilo's main mission given to him by weyane is to divert our attention from the main agenda and dwell on the trivials like spelling error. Hagere Ethiopia truly pointed out Qilo is one of the weyanes. Please beware of him. The best thing to do is to totally ignore him. However provocative his comment could be, just ignore him. He does not deserve to get a response. Bye for now.

Email: abebewordofa@yahoo.com

Dear Almaz and Abebe,

I, too, miss Hagere Ethiopia. What ever happened to him? Please pass my regards to him. Please also tell him that I promise not to attack him if he comes back. I am sorry about your nausea, but I am sure you would feel better if you drink Pepsi. It tastes better than Coke.

Mamo Qilo

Here came Qilo with Pepsi ad. Please moderator give warning to Qilo he can use this forum for ad. What a jerk is this Qilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here came Qilo with Pepsi ad. Please moderator give warning to Qilo he can NOT use this forum for ad. What a jerk is this Qilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Abebe,
Qilo wants to open a debate on PEPSI. You see this is what Qilo means. Please add him to your ignore list. I will be with you guys briefly. How are things. Anything new? On Friday, the Peime MONSTER had interview with his own "personal" journalist. It was very irritating and pack of lies. He said all those who want to see our demise are illicit traders i.e controbandists. Everybody laughed for we know it is business empire that is indulging in such illicit trade. Legal business men are going out of business for they can't obviously compete with the weyane controbandist traders. Weyane has got over 40 companies in almost all area trade. The MONSTER again said it bluntly that those over 40 golden daughters and sons of Ethiopia died deservedly. Hey my friend the unrepenting MONSTER has somehow to be eliminated. Anything new from your end?

Email: hagere_ethiopia@

Dear Abebe,
Qilo wants to open a debate on PEPSI. You see this is what Qilo means. Please add him to your ignore list. I will be with you guys briefly. How are things? Anything new? On Friday, the Prime MONSTER had interview with his own "personal" journalist. It was very irritating and pack of lies. He said all those who want to see our demise are illicit traders i.e controbandists. Everybody laughed for we know it is the weyane's business empire that is indulging in such illicit trade. Legal business men are going out of business for they can't obviously compete with the weyane controbandist traders. Weyane has got over 40 companies in almost all areas of trade. The MONSTER again said it bluntly that those over 40 golden daughters and sons of Ethiopia died deservedly. Hey my friend the unrepenting MONSTER has somehow to be eliminated. Anything new from your end?

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Almaz Teklay and Abebe Wordofa,

What an interesting appearance of two contributors who go by a combination of perfect Ethiopian names and seen in a perfect sequential order. Welcome. Where have you been so far? So, you thought discrediting Mamo and Jadu and advising people not to read our posting would be the most important contribution you need to make to “fight woyane”. By the way It just occurred to me that you came at the right spot where G/S would pop out. How come you didn't recommend boycotting G/S? Oh, no, he is our dearest "freedom fighter" in the internet . What would you say to Mamule who advised us not to respond to G/S for the same reason as yours “to fight woyane”?
As far as I am concerned, I am posting what ever I do for the consumption of any body interested but G/S/Abebe/Almaz/concerned etc. Even when I post by referring your name, it is directed at the rest who have an open eye and mind. I know what you need is not reasoning but prayer to get rid of the ethnic demon that possesses your mind.

Mamule, Once G/S said to me “Komatan Komata kalalut…”. Don’t you think this applies to him rather than to me? If we don’t respond to him he would never realize his illness. What he failed to understand is leprosy is a much easier problem to threat than “Ethnic obsession”. As far as I am concerned, I see responding and letting them come out open is the perfect way to show who they are and how they operate.

I look forward to see more from Abebe and Almaz.

Best wishes,

Dear Abera Wordofa and Hagere Ethiopia,

Nice to hear from you both. Drink Pepsi! It tastes better than Coke!!! JUST OPEN YOU MIND AND MOUTH AND TAKE A SIP. TRUST ME YOU WOULD LOVE IT.

MAMO QILO

Just don't respond to Gebresselasie and Ibrahim. Let them say anything but keep on denying them any reply. This is the best way to keep them away. They may use different names but they can be easily identified by the intent of their message.

Regards

Gebre:
Your outlook is dangerously narrow in focus. You seem not able to rally behind ideas. The fact that I and you were born from Tigre MEN & WOMEN is simply by accident of nature. We didn't get it by choice. No human being in this world chose what his nationality or ethnicity by birth is. Of courrse by fiction of the law you might have become an American. But, nationality or ethnicity by birth is simply given. Not chosen. Micheal Jackson didn't choose to be black and that is why he underwent a multiple plastic surgery. (I am not saying he did good) I am just trying to let you understand using over simplification method. As I am an instructor, I can take it down to the lowest possible level to educate you. My dear, it is my job. If you are a lover of truth, wisdom and ideas, you rally behind ideas you think is full of virtues or useful to the good of society, mankind etc. What I see in your line of thinking is that you have fettered your mind. Come out of the fortress of ethnic bias and try to see the light and truth full face. In Ethiopia today the overwhelming majority of Tigres have bid farewell with Meles and his nazi party. I am one of those finest guys of Tigres and all my dream and good wish is NOT for Tigres alone, but for the 73 million Ethiopians. In present day Ethiopia, the most oppressed and regimented are the people living in Tigray. Dear Gebre, you are totally out of touch with the truth. You are shooting in the dark. You have become a laughing stock in this forum. My attention so far was on the more subtle possible enemies of Ethiopia and Ethiopians who are very systematically disseminating their venom. I tried to their venom. Venom from the from the Cobra is very dangerous. I didn't utter a word about you so far. It was because you didn't deserve a response. Even now you don't deserve any response. But my heart went out to you, watching you here being rediculed, mocked and your mental retardation being exposed. You see my "Tigre DNA", without my will, forced me to give you a piece of my mind. It is instinctive:) whoaaaaaaaa......Your line of thinking is instinctive. I am forced to use my instinct to teach you thinking by instinct is animalistic. One has to act like animals to train animals. Please Gebre, don't be a laughing stock. Come to your senses. unlock the reasoning faculty in your brain and comment sensible things. I am NOT going to answer to you if you continue with the same innuendo.

Gebre:
Your outlook is dangerously narrow in focus. You seem not able to rally behind ideas. The fact that I and you were born from Tigre MEN & WOMEN is simply by accident of nature. We didn't get it by choice. No human being in this world chose what his nationality or ethnicity by birth is. Of courrse by fiction of the law you might have become an American. But, nationality or ethnicity by birth is simply given. Not chosen. Micheal Jackson didn't choose to be black and that is why he underwent a multiple plastic surgery. (I am not saying he did good) I am just trying to let you understand using over simplification method. As I am an instructor, I can take it down to the lowest possible level to educate you. My dear, it is my job. If you are a lover of truth, wisdom and ideas, you rally behind ideas you think is full of virtues or useful to the good of society, mankind etc. What I see in your line of thinking is that you have fettered your mind. Come out of the fortress of ethnic bias and try to see the light and truth full face. In Ethiopia today the overwhelming majority of Tigres have bid farewell with Meles and his nazi party. I am one of those finest guys of Tigres and all my dream and good wish is NOT for Tigres alone, but for the 73 million Ethiopians. In present day Ethiopia, the most oppressed and regimented are the people living in Tigray. Dear Gebre, you are totally out of touch with the truth. You are shooting in the dark. You have become a laughing stock in this forum. My attention so far was on the more subtle possible enemies of Ethiopia and Ethiopians who are very systematically disseminating their venom. I tried to expose their venom. Venom from the Cobra is very dangerous. I didn't utter a word about you so far. It was because you didn't deserve a response. Even now you don't deserve any response. But my heart went out to you, watching you here being rediculed, mocked and your mental retardation being exposed. You see my "Tigre DNA", without my will, forced me to give you a piece of my mind. It is instinctive:) whoaaaaaaaa......Your line of thinking is instinctive. I am forced to use my instinct to teach you thinking by instinct is animalistic. One has to act like animals to train animals. Please Gebre, don't be a laughing stock. Come to your senses. unlock the reasoning faculty in your brain and comment sensible things. I am NOT going to answer to you if you continue with the same innuendo.

G/S- why don't you answer Hagere Ethiopia?
I forgot, you must be still at the mental Hospital.
Gebre,for your own good you need to stay there at least for six months to a year.

Lemlem:
Let me put the verbatim of you message. It reads as follows:

Hagere Ethiopia: Yourself being Tigraye and tell
Meles what he really is,
“a tyrant bloodthirsty killer
shows how much you love your country.”
All God fearing Ethiopian Tigrayes
should follow your path and say
“Not in our Name.”

What I want to ask you is this:
You wrote, “Feudalism will
never come back to Ethiopia”
Don’t you think it is here
already under different
name "Meles Zenwaye?"

Listen, as the Honorable Hailu Shawl put it perfectly I, the Tigre, voted for a Kinijit candidate who is a non tigrean. I live in Teklehaimanot area where over 85% are Tigres. The last 14 years has taught many Tigres a lot of things. In 1991 many Tigres thought their time has come. Many even dared to say "the throne taken from us by Menelik came back once again to us." They considered it as a ressurection of King Yohannes dynasty. As time elapsed the truth started unfolding itself and almost all said, "awekush nakush". No more euphoria over "yetigre mengist". Almost all have understood there should not such thing as tigre, oromo, amhara. Almost all now want a government that truly represents the interests of all Ethiopian people irrespective of ethnicity, religion etc. Many admitted the grave error they commited and confessed in public. Gebru Asrat in public asked apology from the Ethiopian people. Others followed suit. My sister Lemlem, what I want to advise you is that it should be we all Ethiopians that have to say to Meles "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". THIS IS not AT ALL A TASK YOU CAN FREELY ASSIGN TO ONE ETHNIC GROUP. It is wrong. It is outrageous. Your approach is a sure recipe for defeat. TPLF is working 7/24 to create unbridgeable intellectual and emotional divide. Don't be an easy prey for their evil design. Meles is engaged into terrorising everybody with his blanket accusation of the opposition being "anti Tigre". He in the past intimidated many politicians into silence, even those who loathed for him. He is determined to win everybody to his interest NOT by the force of his example or ideas, but by the force of arms. I am sure you are NOT advising me to go for a head on collision and sacrifice myself in a silly manner. Assume yourself in my position and try to imagine what you could have done. You can read what I wrote to a certain guy called GEBRE. Finally, I didn't mean to offend you. I am a type of person who, when gets angry, never uses coded diplomatic language. Otherwise I am an engaging conversationist. I am also eoquent and persuasive. Maybe my straight forwardness is a dreadful vice of me. Take ONLY the good side of me. I hate also guys like MAMO QILO, who are sanctimonious demagogues parading as PATRIOTS whereas they are actually mercenaries willing to defend a guy like MUDI 7/24. The MAMO QILOS are NOT reliable. They serve anyone who fills their bottomless appetite. Hodam as they are, they even try to advertise PEPSI in a forum like this meant and dedicated to discuss the current affairs of our country. They are sickening bunch of vultures. There are many MAMO QILOS here in Addis. You find them in Sheraton at office bar every night with a bottle of very expensive whiskies. Let me tell you what I witnessed one day. I went there to attend a weding ceremony. Mudi was dead drunk. He started spitting on all vultures who had surrounded him. They cleaned their face and smiled to him. He then splashed a glass full of whiskey over them. They again smiled. I tell you the MAMO QILOS at the office bar are not human beings. They are 70% dogs and 30% human beings with severe mental retrdation.

Hey hey Mamo Qilo, you are number one QIL. All of you on this board please note Hagere Ethiopia is NOT, NOT AT ALL mamo qilo. Mamo Qilo is known from the start that he is here to disseminate confusion. I have truly made him worthless and now he wants to get some acceptance by pretending that he is HAGERE ETHIOPIA. He is NOT Hagere Ethiopia, but he could be all the rest. Dear brothers, I live in Ethiopia and the time difference has made it for me impossible to participate in the debate at a time you guys are active. This guy Mamo Qilo is one of the stupid Weyanes. Please ignore him. I don't really know what he benefits from such childish game. HE IS A NUMBER ONE NUT.

Hagere Ethiopia,

I am in control of your life. It is me you are thinking when you wake up first thing in the mornning. And I am the last thing in your mind before you go to sleep. Drink Pepsi. It is good both for perspiration and inspiration.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Dear Hagere Ethiopia,
It was with disbelief and shock I learned this MORON par excellence the so called Mamo Qilo shamelessly claimed to be Hagere Ethiopia. We all understand a stupid guy like him can never ever be Hagere Ethiopia. You are doing a great job by exposing such vultures who are intentionally disturbing this forum meant to exchange news and views. I appeal to the moderator to do something about it. Dear Hagere, I assure you with a hundred and one percent precision that no one here will believe this psychpatic lier and stupid impster
Email: gmedhane@yahoo.com

Email: gmedhane@yahoo.com

Dear Hagere Ethiopia,
This nut, so called Mamo Qilo, is one who suffers from recognition hunger. It is psychologically proved that a person who grows up in a diificult circumstances subconsciously blame themselvesb and feel unworthy. For he feels unworthy, he tried to feign another person. Such mental disorder arises from leading PARALLEL lives, an external life that takes its natural course and an internal life where the secrets are hidden. Mamo Qilo, when he was a child, his outside life could be filled with friends and fun, but his internal life was full of uncertainity, anger, and a dread of ever looming violence. A drunkard father and a ***** mother can never ever get the chance to raise a decent boy. The result in such cases is a run of mill like MAMO QILO. It is a PITY!!!!Everything what we do here on this forum is not important for Mamo Qilo. He is determined to spoil everything. It is ONLy for him so much dog dripping because he is at root NOT intellectual, not conceptual about the actual. He is NOT even smart or witty. He is just a man with severe brain disorder.

Email: gwaka@yahoo.com

Alex the Joly,
Since when you became interested in ethnic politics?! If at all one dares to call your parchialiastic attiude a politics, should ethnicity be the sole criterion all the time? Is that your yard stick to measure whether or not a political party is a democrat? Do you know there are over 80 ethnic groups in Ethiopia? Should we have over 80 ministerial offices to satisfy your foolish aspiration? Should we, like Weyane did, form a liberation front for each and every ethnic group? Don't you know ethnicity is more of culture, language, religion etc and it can be taken care of under democracy. Don't you know the core issue is individual freedom? Don't you know if we can manage a society wherein individual right is well respected and protected, so is group right well protected and respected? Don't you know there are PM elect from many of them? Are you telling us any political party should have 80+ chair persons with equal power? What do you want to say? Should the spanish, blacks, asians etc in America have their own political party? Can't the democrat party which at least claims to be a democrat both in name and in philosophy represent and promote the interest of other races? Can't a spanish or african or asian american be a member of the democrat party? what the hell are you talking about? You are annoyingly foolish or at best a weyane mercenary who is amassing wealth while making different ethnic groups busy fighting each other. Don't you think it is high time we need to stop tormenting our country by class struggle and now by ethnic politics? Don't you know it is only the best instrument for divide and rule? Don't you know the present so called "federal structure" is a carbon copy of the musoloni administration in Ethiopia? Have you heard the musoloni's administration in Ethiopia called "GOVERNO AMHARA", "GOVERNO TIGRE", "GOVERNO OROMO", "GOVERNO SIDAMA" ETC? Huh Alexiye, you have gone astray...Please godin...I hope you know the peasants say "godin" when their donkey goes astray. I say to you godin too. I gave you too much. I hope it is not over dose. If it is over dose, take it three times a day for the whole year. BYE BYE BYE

Alexiye nefse,
I just visualised you crying like a baby. I posed a dozen of questions, and yet you didn't dare to answer even one. Like your master you rushed to brand me as a derg....phew, alexiye this is an old old as old as weyane trick to silence different opinion....Alex, targa meletef is no more working. You raised the switzerland and canada experience. Your analogy does not stand. You also confuse ethnic politics with national identity. We Ethiopians have one and only one national identity and that is Ethiopianism, but we do have over 80 ethnic groups. You are first Ethiopian and then Oromo, Tigre, Sidama, Welayta, Amhara what have you. In Ethiopia today there is NO federalism. What we have is TPLF dictatorship. All the so called kilil bosses are EPRDF members and all done by orders issued from TPLF. You are too bold to compare Weyane's dictatorship with switzerland and canada federalism. Radical decentralization is one thing setting Switzerland's political structure apart from others; the other chief distinction is its commitment to direct democracy, as opposed to representative democracy. In the federal structure and throughout the cantons, any legislative act may be sent to referendum by means of a petition carrying a certain number of signatures. Citizens' initiative is pervasive too, though the bar is usually somewhat higher; draft a law, convince some of your fellow citizens of its wisdom, win the resulting referendum and it goes right into the books. For the Swiss citizen, this means constant voting and discussion of individual political issues. Alex, many participating on this forum are well informed and educated Ethiopians. You may be able to cheat a DENKOPRO guy like mamo Qilo, but you can never ever cheat anyone else here by simply saying, "it is like the switzerland", "it is like the canada system". Weyane the last 14 years tried to cheat by simply citing countries. Even recently the MONSTER in his interview with the BBC was calling countries and repeatedly said, "in france, in england" blah blah. If you have watched that program, the journalist simply laughed....yetizibt smile neber yasayew. Alex, your days are numbered. It is all over. Kewedeku behuala meferaget lemelalat silehone you better accept your defeat.

Hagere Ethiopia,

Drink Pepsi.

Have you noticed that I would write one lie and you come back writing 20 lines to attack me. Poor soul. Why don'y you marry Gebreselassie Zemariam?

Mamo QIlo

Hagere Ethiopia,

Your messages are too long to read. Can you pls make them as short as possible.

Mamule,

If he cuts the 10 lines attack on me on every message he posts, his messages would be shorter. But I guess I brused his ego and shattred his soul. He cannot stop that. You remember you had asked him to stop his personal attacks. suspect he is Professor Waka. Someone caught him posting under Professor Waka and signing as Hagere Ethiopia. Professor Waka is created to praise how Hagere is intelligent.

Mamo Qilo

Mamuye...Mamo Qilo:
You are still writing garbage. ****tttttttttttttt....

Email: malberto@yahoo.com

Mamo Qilo:
You came back to your NASTY bravado, "I shattereed his ego", "I made him lifeless", "I bruised him"............What else do you have to say? You just keep on pinning medal on your chest. If that gives you some relief it is ok.

Email: hrobert@yahoo.com

Hiwote Roberts,

I accept your messgae that you are not Hagere Ethiopia. You sound sincere. I have two requests:

1. If Hagere Ethiopia is to debate with me on issues, would you agree to serve as our arbitrator. We would send our message to you and you would post it only f it is focused on the issues no name calling, etc.

2. Are you married to an American? I am married to an American and we are trying to establish a sort of association for Ethiopian American children. I have two children, ages 12 and 15. Some of my messages are posted by my 15 years old. The one who argues a lot with Hagere Ethiopia is my 12 years old daughter.

Mamo QIlo

To the Moderator:

I am a foreigner living in Ethiopia. I do have an Ethiopian girl friend and as a result in some way dragged to your affairs. I tried to follow the debate here. There are three types of discussions:
1. Petty discussion:- here you discuss private matters or about woman, sex etc
2. Informational discussion:- here you just exchange info obtained from different sources and analyze them to death if necessary or it requires so
3. discussion on issues:- Here you frame issues and argue on everthing 360 degree. My observation here is that there some intelligent guys like HAGERE ETHIOPIA who truly give life to the forum. On the othere hand there are guys like Mamo Qilo who try trivialise all issues. Mamo qilo is obsessed with name calling, mud slinging etc. I ask the moderator to ban irrelevant guys like Mamo Qilo and encourage intelligent guys like HAGERE ETHIOPIA.

Email: schwebel@telecom.net.et

Mamo Qilo:
I am sorry to call you by your true name MAMO QILO. Simin melak yawetawal. Your name and what you are excellently match. You meant to belittle the great HAGERE ETHIOPIA when you said "my 12 years old girl discusses with him". Huh, what a jerk you are? I am now with my husband on same computer and he expressed doubt about your mental hygiene. My husband is a Psychiatrist. He could tell a lot from all the rubbish things you post here. I swear to you I have no idea as who this Hagere Ethiopia is. But he is so systematic when he presents his ideas. Your is a bit haphazardly and lack coherence. You realise that Hagere Ethiopia outsmarted you and looked for a escape device. After "a lot of thinking", you got one way out and that was to openly say it was my 12 years old girl who was discussing with him. Alas! I pity you.

Hiwot:
Thank you for all your high regards to me. I kindly request you to ignore MAMO QILO. What Mamo Qilo wants is ATTENTION. You deny him that and then he will die of recognition hunger. I kindly request you too not to make me a topic of discussion while the forum is meant to discuus burning issues of our country. Thank you!

Stephen M. Schwebel,

I am sorry to tell you that your summary of the focus of discussion is off the mark. I think you are confusing this forum with an other forum. If this is the extent of your analysis, you do not strike me as an awfully bright person. Is your girl friend Hagere Ethiopia?

Mamo Qilo

Hiwote Roberts,

First, if you have followed the discussion from the get go, you would know who started name calling. Would you be disappointed if I were to tell you that it was your hero Hagere Ethiopia who, when defeated in a debate, started his mud slinging. Would you be surprised to know he was the first to throw dirt, too cheap a dirt for that matter.

Second, I would assure you that I would deliver him lifeless if he was to debate me on any of the topics we have debated on. I would even allow his foreigner admirer to help him out. My friend, I am not college educated, but have read more than what you would imagine possible in law, economcs, politics and anthropology. Go read my analysis and advice to CUD and tell me where you see lack of maturity. Show me any sound analysis that Hagere Ethiopia has posted. I will mention one posting I have made "Wiining election is different from governing" get one posting by Hageresh Ethiopia that would mach it. Give me a break girl friend. You said you husband is a psychatrist. Did you steal this line from me. I believe I have used it before.

Mamo Qilo

Hagere Ethiopia,

If you are advising Hiwote to ignore me, why cannot you do the same. Why do you have to write 10 lines about me whenever you post any message on any topic?

I laughed when you asked Hiwote to "not to make me a topic of discussion while the forum is meant to discuus burning issues of our country. Thank you!"

This was uncalled for. She was working hard to geive you credence which you do not deserve and you reprimand her in public?

Sorry that I rendered you lifeless, brused your ego and shattered your soul.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Hiwot,

You are spot-on

Mamo Qilo needs help.

Here is what I posted earlier. Posting under different name continuously indicate an emerging hopefully early stage and curable Dissociative Identity Disorder or (DID). It is possible to recognize each different personality or “alter” from just a few words in your messages. I think you are suffering from NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). You exhibit a pervasive pattern of grandstanding in your both fantasy, behavior and writing which is characterized by longing for admiration and lack of empathy.

To be honest with you, I will not be surprised if Mamo Qilo is disguised himself as you, (Hiwot Robert) He has done it before as an American Woman Lawyer that was born in Ethiopia married to FBI Profiler and now you are conveniently married to psychiatrist. He like to shadow-box himself.

Enjoy it Mamo!

Mamo Qilo:
It is NOT my intention to demoralize you. I don't want to degrade you or to show your vanity and empty inner self to everybody. It is NOT my intention at all. It is NOT my intention to expose you nervous system breakdown. NOT AT ALL!!! My intention is to clean the forum from garbages. If this effort of mine has caused any damage, it should be a collateral damage. By the way, PEPSI stinks! That could be why you are stinking too. Try coca cola. You will love it.

Ghost Buster aka Abunne Teofloise:
Are you the 12 years old GIRL of MAMO QILO?

No!

I am not that smart but I am deconstructing Mamo Qilo.

Hi all,

Mamo Qilo is better than most of you. You have to accept it!

Hagere Ethiopia, I know for sure that you believe Mamo is better than you. Don't try to assault him with out a reason. Your messages are too long to read and they are not attractive but Mamo's are of appropriate size and very interesting. You believe in quantity and repetition. I saw similar messages of yours posted here and there without considering their relevance to the subject of the discussion.

MAMULE:
Are you the 7 years old boy of MAMO QILO? The other guy "buster blah blah...." admitted he/she is NOT as smart as a 12 years old girl. How about you?

Hiwot,

You comprehension is bad. You husband might tell you that you might be suffering from ADHD. Mamo Qilo has clearly stated that he has two children, one 15 years old and the other 12 years old. He revealed his 12 years child gender(female)when he indicated that she is the one who spars with Hagre Ethiopia. Therefore, the other child must be the 15 years old. Nevertheless, he has never revealed the gender, so todate. You statement that you must be the 7 year old son indicate your inability to recall simple fact.

I don't see any difference between you and G/S. You too lack basic comprehending skill. Where did you get Mamo's 7 years old boy?

Mamo, have you ever met someone called Hiwot? She is claiming that you have 7 years old boy.

Mamule,

Hiwot Roberts is non other than Hagere Ethiopia himslef. So is Stephen M. Schwebel and Professor Wako. I may have used different name to annoy G/S and to initiate discussion in the case of Ethiopia McCarthy. Hagere Ethiopia makes up names to tell himself how wonderful he is. The only problem is he forgets to remove his name. Ato Tariku has exposed him today where he signs in as Hiwote Ethiopia and then send his message. Two problem. First the message was previously posted in his name from his own screen name account. Second, he signed it as Hagere Ethiopia though the screen name is Hiwote Roberts. I think I have dessimated his ego and rendered him lifeless. He is trying to recessitate himself by telling himself how great he is.

Hagere Ethiopia you are wounded. Lick your wonds and move on.

Stephen M. Schwebel: I did not forget you. I am just ignoring you.

Mamo Qilo

Hagere Ethiopia and Hiwote Roberts are one and the same

Hagere Ethiopia is the same as Hiwote Roberts and Professor Waka.

on Jul 18th, 2005 at 5:58 AM Hagere Ethiopia posted a message using the screen name "Hagere Ethiopia" on the same day on Jul 18th, 2005 at 7:58 AM he posted the very exact message from "Hiwote Roberts" screen name account. He forgot that he was using "Hiwote's" Screen name and signed it of as Hagere Ethiopia. Please see this under CUD's Double Whammy.

I use different screen names to annoy G/S. Hagere Ethiopia uses different screen name to praise how briliant Hagere Ethiopia is. Moderator, I think you should warn him not to use different screen name to praise himslef.

He made the same mistake earlier when using Professor Wako's screen name. He signed it off as Hagere Ethiopia.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo:
It is NOT my intention to demoralize you. I don't want to degrade you or to show your vanity and empty inner self to everybody. It is NOT my intention at all. It is NOT my intention to expose you nervous system breakdown. NOT AT ALL!!! My intention is to clean the forum from garbages. If this effort of mine has caused any damage, it should be a collateral damage. By the way, PEPSI stinks! That could be why you are stinking too. Try coca cola. You will love it.

Mamo QILO, Tariku Tessema, Ghost blah blah and many others are one and the same. This nut Mamo Qilo, a bed ridden, rotten and in a permanent vegetative state less than useless guy, tries to use us as play mates to somehow pass his boring days. For him each day is a replica of the other day. We are busy guys with a hell lot of work to do. Mamo Qilo, I was determined to ignore you, but you continued confusing this forum participants using different screen names. I am writing this message to straighten the record. You admitted that you use 25 screen names. I think it is more than that. I appeal to the MODERATOR to make such childish game impossible. His cheap method is called accusation in a mirror. This is one of the cheap weyane tricks. Weyane accuses all its opponents of being tribalist. In actual fact it is weyane itself which is a nasty backward tribalist. Mamo Qilo is using same method. I appeal to all of you here to ignore this less than useless MORON.

Hagre Ethiopia:
Who cares! Who use what names or not. You are too getting annoying. Why do you compete with Mamo so much? Our country, our people are going through term oil, it is a shame two talented people bickering on silly stuff. Please don’t take your focus on the important matter. Leave the silly and the stupid stuff for Gebreselassie.

Mamo Qilo,

Please forgive Hagere thiopia. Can't you see what you did to her/him? She/he is really hurted.

Mamule,

I take your advice and will never ever mention Hageere Ethiopia, for for worse or for better. Nor would I mention Hiwot Roberts and Professor Waka or for that matter Dadi. End Of The Story! Chapter Closed!

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo:

Hagere Ethiopia (aka Stephen M. Schwebel)

I have declared a unilateral truce with you. There is no amount of insult or abuse you can dish out on me that would make me respond in kind. With love and respect.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Stephen M. Schwebel,

Did you say that you can demoralize Mamo? In your dreams! The only thing you can do was simple insult.

Like any other prize, is it NOT based on the accumulation of evidence that an individual satisfies at least minimal criteria for the prize.

Is it that same Meles Naziawi who is a social predator, who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow his way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations. Completely lacking in conscience and feelings for others, who selfishly takes what he wants and does as it pleases him, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret? Hey, it should be a name sake.

Is it that same MELES NAZIAWI whose hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience, and whose game is self-gratification at the other person´s expense. Come on, you should be kidding!

If you think about it, you will realize that what is missing in this picture are the very qualities that allow human beings to live in social harmony. It is not a pretty picture, and some express doubt that such a person like Meles Naziawi exist. Please don’t pull my leg by telling me he got a prize.

Meles Naziawi’s acts result not from a deranged mind, but from cold, calculating rationality combined with a chilling inability to treat others as thinking, feeling, human beings. Are you serious this MONSTER got a prize? I guess you are joking!

The so far personal history of Meles NAZIAWI is a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others – in short, a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite for love. Hey, it should be “july the fool”. It is unthinkable that any rational person gives any prize to this MONSTER. I can never ever believe this.

Meles NAZIAWI lied endlessly, lazily, about everything, and it disturbed him not a whit whenever someone like the BBC journalist points out something in his file that contradicted one of his lies. He would simply change the subject and spin off in a different direction. And yet you dare to tell me he got a prize? No, no, no, no, it can’t be. It should be a hoax.

If what you are saying is true, what fascinated the NORWAY guys should be that Meles NAZIAWI remains absolutely unflappable even after his deceit is revealed – Perhaps what fascinated the NORWAY guys most should be what in his psychological makeup, gave Meles NAZIAWI the power to override reality, apparently without compunction or concern?

This prize may further strengthen his narcissistic and glossy inflated view of himself, worth and importance, a truly astonishing egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and may see himself as the center of the universe, as superior beings, who is justified in living according to his own rules. Don’t be surprised if he next time comes across as arrogant, shameless braggarts-self-assured, opinionated, domineering, and cockey.

The prize will strengthen Meles NAZIAWI'S a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects his actions have on others. As you all remember he was completely forthright about the recent massacre, calmly stating that he has no sense of guilt, he is not sorry for the pain and destruction he has caused, and that there is no reason for him to be concerned

Meles NAZIAWI'S lack of remorse or guilt is associated with a remarkable ability to ratianalize his behavior and to shrug of personal responsibility, for actions that cause shock and disappointment to many families, friends, associates and others who have played by the rules. Usually he has excuses for his behavior, and in some cases he denies that it happened at all. In an ironic twist, Meles frequently see himself as the real victims. In the recent election, he said vote rigged by the opposition.

Did they give him the prize for this ability? Hey, hey hey don’t make me mad. It can’t be true.

Meles NAZIAWI views people as little more than objects to be used for his own gratisfaction. The weak and the vulnerable – whom he mocks , rather than pitty – are favorite targets. a guy like Tamrat Layne can be cited here. ( of course Tamrat stole money, but did it in consultation with the MONSTER)

When caught in a lie or challenge with the truth, he is seldom perplexed or embarrassed, he simply change his stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. Are you saying this man got a prize?

Meles Naziaw seem proud of his ability to lie. Many observers get the impression that he sometimes is unaware that he is lying, it is as if the words take on a life of their own, unfettered by the speakers knowledge that the observer is aware of the facts.
My fellow citizens, don’t expect dramatic changes. To a large extent, the personality of Meles Naziawi is ”carved in stone”. There is little likelihood that anything you do will produce fundamental, sustained changes in how he sees himself or others.

Finally, given his glibness and the facility with which he lies, it is not surprising that Meles NAZIAWI successfully cheats, bilks, defrauds, cons, and manipulates some countries and have not the slightest compunction about doing so.

Hagere Ethiopia:
Well done. Keep it up. Any time I read your message I become educated than I was before.

Hagere Ethiopia:
Same holds true with me. Any time I read your message I become more educated than I was before. You are great! Keep it up!

Dear Hagere Ethiopia,
I just thought me and you together would be redundant. Your charismatic presence on this forum has allowed to retire and dop some other things. I also share the opinion that any time I read your message I will be more educated than I was before. Hagere Ethiopia, you are truly a great guy. Can I have a private discussion with you via your email address. I wrote a long article and was looking for a person with an extraordinary intelligence to edit my work. Are you willing to help me?

Email: akilo@yahoo.com

Hiwote Robert aka Hagere Ethiopia,

I accept your advice. I am sure, Mamule, too, would have no problem seeing the merits of your point. I personally think what you are doing is much better. That is, Hagere Ethiopia would write a message at (7:01am from Ethiopia) and shorty there after comes back as Stephen M. Schwebel (7:05 am) and praise Hagere to high heavens and retunr back as Hiwote Roberts (7:08Am from the US) and load Hagere Ethiopia with praises.

This approach is less offensive to readers than what I have been doing. That is praising my self saying I am leading this forum and other garbages. Your approach is a bit more humble. I would use a different screen name and praise myself to high heavens.

The only advice I have is next time you do that make sure not to confuse your screen names. For exampele, a couple of times you loaged in as Hiwot Roberts but signed at the end as Hagere Ethiopia. Other than such minor mistakes your approach is really excellent. Please accept this in the spirit the message is sent. That is to maintaine the unilateral truce I have declared. In this spirit I say "Let us all drink COCA COLA."

At 7:01 Hagere wrote a long and excellent message.
At 7:05 Stephen M. Schwebel posted the following:
"Hagere Ethiopia: Well done. Keep it up. Any time I read your message I become educated than I was before."
At 7:08 Howot Roberts followed:
"Hagere Ethiopia: Same holds true with me. Any time I read your message I become more educated than I was before. You are great! Keep it up!"

Mamo Qilo

Hagere Ethiopia, Stephen M. Schwebel, Hiwot Robert

Look what is going on in this forum!

Hagere Ethiopia wrote the usual long and non interesting message, at 7:01 AM. After four minutes, at 7:05 AM, Stephen M. Schwebel wrote “Hagere Ethiopia: Well done. Keep it up. Any time I read your message I become educated than I was before.” and within three minutes at 7:08 AM, Hiwot Robert added “Hagere Ethiopia:Same holds true with me. Any time I read your message I become more educated than I was before. You are great! Keep it up!” What a coincidence?!

Poor Hagere Ethiopia, it was better if you tried to modify the sentences. How Stephen M. Schwebel and Hiwot Robert could wrote “Any time I read your message I become educated than I was before” unless they are the same and identical persons? What would you gain by appreciating yourself? Try to be as smart as Mmamo Qilo and then I will be the first to give you my sincere admiration. But until then, you are next to Gebreselassie from the bottom.

Mamo Qilo & Mamule-
Please stop acting like a teenager. Try to focus on the important issues of our country Ethiopia.

KMA,aka Hagere Ethiopia aka Hiwote Roberts aka Professor Waka. I agree with you. Go drink Coca Cola.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,
Why Coke? Did Almoudi and Pepsi fire you? Anyway it is ok I like you.
What is the matter with Ibrahim? Why is he into Meles so much?

Daer Kifu,

Nether Al Amoudi nor Pepsi can fire me for one simple reason. I work for neither.

As you know I declared a unilateral truce with Hagere, Hiwote and Professor Waka and etc. I thought if I suggest to drink Coke it will result in one of two things or better yet in both. That is since the trio always do the opposite of what I suggest, they may end up drinking Pepsi. Second, they may also acccept my call for a unilateral truce while drinking Pepsi. This is what you would call a wi win situation.

Ibrahim is a lost son. He is confused and/or psychologically traumatized or worse both. Psst, this is between you and me. I am working on him through VJ. There are already some signes that it may be working.

Mamo Qilo

Like any other prize, is it NOT based on the accumulation of evidence that an individual satisfies at least minimal criteria for the prize.

Is it that same Meles Naziawi who is a social predator, who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow his way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations. Completely lacking in conscience and feelings for others, who selfishly takes what he wants and does as it pleases him, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret? Hey, it should be a name sake.

Is it that same MELES NAZIAWI whose hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience, and whose game is self-gratification at the other person´s expense. Come on, you should be kidding!

If you think about it, you will realize that what is missing in this picture are the very qualities that allow human beings to live in social harmony. It is not a pretty picture, and some express doubt that such a person like Meles Naziawi exist. Please don’t pull my leg by telling me he got a prize.

Meles Naziawi’s acts result not from a deranged mind, but from cold, calculating rationality combined with a chilling inability to treat others as thinking, feeling, human beings. Are you serious this MONSTER got a prize? I guess you are joking!

The so far personal history of Meles NAZIAWI is a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others – in short, a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite for love. Hey, it should be “july the fool”. It is unthinkable that any rational person gives any prize to this MONSTER. I can never ever believe this.

Meles NAZIAWI lied endlessly, lazily, about everything, and it disturbed him not a whit whenever someone like the BBC journalist points out something in his file that contradicted one of his lies. He would simply change the subject and spin off in a different direction. And yet you dare to tell me he got a prize? No, no, no, no, it can’t be. It should be a hoax.

If what you are saying is true, what fascinated the NORWAY guys should be that Meles NAZIAWI remains absolutely unflappable even after his deceit is revealed – Perhaps what fascinated the NORWAY guys most should be what in his psychological makeup, gave Meles NAZIAWI the power to override reality, apparently without compunction or concern?

This prize may further strengthen his narcissistic and glossy inflated view of himself, worth and importance, a truly astonishing egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and may see himself as the center of the universe, as superior beings, who is justified in living according to his own rules. Don’t be surprised if he next time comes across as arrogant, shameless braggarts-self-assured, opinionated, domineering, and cockey.

The prize will strengthen Meles NAZIAWI'S a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects his actions have on others. As you all remember he was completely forthright about the recent massacre, calmly stating that he has no sense of guilt, he is not sorry for the pain and destruction he has caused, and that there is no reason for him to be concerned

Meles NAZIAWI'S lack of remorse or guilt is associated with a remarkable ability to ratianalize his behavior and to shrug of personal responsibility, for actions that cause shock and disappointment to many families, friends, associates and others who have played by the rules. Usually he has excuses for his behavior, and in some cases he denies that it happened at all. In an ironic twist, Meles frequently see himself as the real victims. In the recent election, he said vote rigged by the opposition.

Did they give him the prize for this ability? Hey, hey hey don’t make me mad. It can’t be true.

Meles NAZIAWI views people as little more than objects to be used for his own gratisfaction. The weak and the vulnerable – whom he mocks , rather than pitty – are favorite targets. a guy like Tamrat Layne can be cited here. ( of course Tamrat stole money, but did it in consultation with the MONSTER)

When caught in a lie or challenge with the truth, he is seldom perplexed or embarrassed, he simply change his stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. Are you saying this man got a prize?

Meles Naziaw seem proud of his ability to lie. Many observers get the impression that he sometimes is unaware that he is lying, it is as if the words take on a life of their own, unfettered by the speakers knowledge that the observer is aware of the facts.
My fellow citizens, don’t expect dramatic changes. To a large extent, the personality of Meles Naziawi is ”carved in stone”. There is little likelihood that anything you do will produce fundamental, sustained changes in how he sees himself or others.

Finally, given his glibness and the facility with which he lies, it is not surprising that Meles NAZIAWI successfully cheats, bilks, defrauds, cons, and manipulates some countries and have not the slightest compunction about doing so.

Mamo Qilo:
You appreciated Hagere Ethiopia's comment and yet you said,"hiwot, professor etc are one and the same person i.e Hagere Ethiopia". These guys whom you dared to lump them together as one person said exactly what you said i.e Hagere Ethiopia's comment is educative. Why worry about their identity so long as you share their comment???!!! I also commented the same thing on Hagere Ethiopia's comment. AM I ALSO HAGERE ETHIOPIA? I have been arguing with you long before Hagere Ethiopia came into the picture. Huh, Mamo Qilo you have no equal in your stupidity.

Aratkilo:
You have tried your best to bring Mamo Qilo on the right track. But so far of no avail. Your attempt is like trying to change a stone into a living thing. The best thing is to totally ignore Mamo Qilo.

Email: fatuma@yahoo.com

Moderator:
Mamo Qilo's parents should use parental control software to deny Mamo Qilo access to adults forum. He is being psycholgically trumatized. Everything here is too much for him. It is NOT good for the child's well being. Dear Moderator, this is adults forum. Anyone under 18 should not have access to this forum. Please ban the TEEN AGER Mamo Qilo.

Moderator:
I also agree with the opinion of the majority here that Mamo Qilo is a teen ager. Actually 18 and 19 years old are also teen agers. He is a minor i.e under 18. In some jurisdictions majority age 20 and 21. In many countries it is 18. This is just to make some correction on my friends comment. I am quite certain he is NOT even 18. Please please please this child from this forum. One other good comment by another guy is that his parents should install parental control software in their PC. Otherwise, it will have a devastating effect on their naughty boy.

Dear Moderator:
Mamo Qilo is already in a serious psychological problem. It is a sort of OCD type disorder. Anytime anyone here crticises him for whatever reason, his immediate response is "this man should be Hagere Ethiopia" and then in his response writes "aka hagere, prof gelemele, gelemele...." Someone in his family should keep a close watch on him. For Mamo Qilo anyone who doesn't agree with him is HAGERE Ethiopia. This is a serious disorder. I believe there at least 20 persons participating in this forum. How can everybody is Hagere Ethiopia?

Email: malberto@yahoo.com

Hagere Ethiopia, Professor Waka, Hiwote Roberts, Arat Kilo. I love you all. I said it is fine if Hagere Ethiopia can use different name. All I am advising him is not to forget to coordinate the "by line" with the signature at the end. Hagere has signed in as Waka, Hiwote and Arat Kilo at different times but signed at the end as Hagere Ethiopia. The other thing is that HAgere right first. Within two to five minutes Hiwote or Arat Kilo follow and the Waka shows up soon after. Be smart enough not to post one right after the other. Morons! Go drink Pepsi, Sorry I meant Coke. Hiwote has told us her husband is a psychatrist. Someoe suggested her husband need to check her state of mind. I say I would suggest the husband needs to be checked first for living with a woman with multiple personality some men and some wmen.

Mamo Qilo

I am very lucky that Mamo Qilo didn't say Aratkilo is also Hagere Ethiopia. He can't say that.

Mamo Qilo:
My concern is your well being. The Amharic saying goes " a baby cries when washed to clean his body". What you are doing exactly like that. Everybody here is showing great concern for you. There are many sites in the internet dedicated for children. We are NOT trying to hurt you. We are taking a parent image. If you don't appreciate it, you can go to hell.

Alas! Mamo Qilo finally said, "Aratkilo is also Hagere Ethiopia" Dear Mamo Qilo, who else is NOT Hagere Ethiopia? Please answer this question. Only Mamo Qilo is not Hagere Ethiopia? All the rest of us are HAGERE ETHIOPIA? What a jerk! You are truly a jerk!

Mamo Qilo:
For me one man who does not deserve to live is Hagere Ethiopia. I wish I could bust his head with my revolver pistol. I hate Hagere Ethiopia. DO YOU THINK I AM ALSO HAGERE ETHIOPIA???

Email: gebre@yahoo.com

Gebre:
I know you did commit series of hate crimes in the past. You did even kill your own friends when you were in the jungle. Do you know it is a serious mental disorder? Why should you hate Hagere Ethiopia? You can have a different stance or opinion, and yet you and Hagere Ethiopia could be good friends. I don't agree with your hero meles and yet I don't hate him. If deposed I will fight for his right and make sure due process of law respected. You are a hate preacher. I am an Ethiopian born from and raised by a poor Tigre family. I oppose Meles policies and philosophies and yet I don't hate him personally.

Dear Hagere Ethiopia,
This nut, so called Mamo Qilo, is one who suffers from recognition hunger. It is psychologically proved that a person who grows up in a diificult circumstances subconsciously blame themselvesb and feel unworthy. For he feels unworthy, he tried to feign another person. Such mental disorder arises from leading PARALLEL lives, an external life that takes its natural course and an internal life where the secrets are hidden. Mamo Qilo, when he was a child, his outside life could be filled with friends and fun, but his internal life was full of uncertainity, anger, and a dread of ever looming violence. A drunkard father and a ***** mother can never ever get the chance to raise a decent boy. The result in such cases is a run of mill like MAMO QILO. It is a PITY!!!!Everything what we do here on this forum is not important for Mamo Qilo. He is determined to spoil everything. It is ONLy for him so much dog dripping because he is at root NOT intellectual, not conceptual about the actual. He is NOT even smart or witty. He is just a man with severe brain disorder.

Is MAMO QILO+Mamule+gebre+tarike=== Garbage ------still allowed to post garbage? What a SHAME!!!

Is Mamo Qilo+Mamule+Tariku+Gebre ===Garbage---still allowed to post garbage? What a Shame!!!

Mamo Qilo:
YOU ARE RUBBISH

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

Mamo Qilo:
You are rubbish!

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

Mamo Qilo:
YOU ARE RUBBISH!

Mamule:
There is no word in the english vocabulary called "HURTED". Not known! Where you got it from. Hurt is all the way hurt hurt gurt i.e present HURT, past HURT, Past participle HURT.

Email: astuka@yahoo.com

DEAR PARTICIPANTS:
Mamo Qilo is NOW in the business of cut and paste. He copies also msgs by other participants like hagere ethiopia and pastes it all over repeatedly. The reader may think hagere did it and may say why hagere ethiopias posts same msg 100 times. Mamo Qilo in an attempt to tarnish the image of HAGERE ETHIOPIA posts Hagere's message repeatedly with Hagere Ethiopia's name and account. This a cheap trick. So, when you see Hagere Ethiopia's message repeatedly posted, It is MAMO QILO who should have done it. I told this to Hagere Ethiopia via email and he asked me to make all the participants aware about this childish game of MAMO QILO. Hagere Ethiopia does NOT want to give a reply to his rubbish postings.