Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have sinned about Al Amoudi and I Apologize

I must admit that I was the person who wrote "Groupies in a far-flung land (the enemies of the people)" under the name Mola Qimou (It is a rearrangement of the letters from Mamo Qilou).

In the article I made up stories how Al Amoudi did not pay a penny in tax for the last many years. I claimed without substantiating my allegation that he gave money to TPLF to the tune of tens of millions of birr and got in return free prime land next to Gion Hotel and a loan in the amount of 110 million from the commercial bank of Ethiopia to finish the Building he started on the land. I also wrote how he threw a party for Mele's daughter the same day 36 students were killed. I made up so many horrible things and claimed all of them have been documented by the independent press. I did so to see, how many people would bother to ask me to give them the sources of my claim, since I have claimed that each and every thing was published at the time.

Unfortunately, Moderator locked the thread up the next day. I got only one response from one of the vocal accuser of Al Amoudi, Hirut, who responded in a different thread. She wrote:

" Mola Qimou, Don't worry about Sheike, he will pay for what he has done to our people. He is the front for the Saudis and other extremist elements. We want a country for all our people that is free of radical elements."

I wonder why Moderator locked it up, without any explanation. Some of what I said, as bad and fictitious they may be, pale in comparison with what others accuse Al Amudi of, including financing terrorism, collaborating with TPLF to murder Ethiopian heroes, and most of all spreading Islam.

Mamo Qilo

Re: I have sinned about Al Amoudi and I Apologize

Moderator,

May I ask why you deleted this thread? Just wondering.

Mamo Qilo aka
Mola Qimou

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Mamo qilo, you have a serious problem. Are you trying to be funny?

Atalo,

No sir, I am not. I am trying to make a point that is more serious than you seem to realize.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com