Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EPRDF hate speech faced opposition in Columbus OH

June 29
ethiopianreview.com

EPRDF held a meeting in Columbus, Ohio, last Sunday exclusively for Tigreans. The purpose of the June 26 meeting was to discuss how Tigreans can defend themselves against CUD.

The main speaker of the meeting, Ato Belay Mesfin, told the gathering that CUD has declared war on Tigreans. The other speakers, Ato Kahsay Tefesse and Ato Bisrat Amare, said that Tigreans must prepare themselves for an impending attack by CUD and UEDF. Ato Bisrat Amare called those who died on June 8, "hooligans who deserved to be killed."

The meeting was opened by Ato Fisseha (he didn't say his last name) from California.

The meeting was boycotted by the large Tigrean community. There were only 34 individuals who were present at the meeting in Marriott Hotel, among whom about 7 protested the hateful remarks by the speakers who were advocating violence against CUD and UEDF members.

EPRDF cadres are organizing similar meetings in other cities exclusively for Tigreans. If any one hears about such a meeting in your area, please contact ER.

Re: EPRDF hate speech faced opposition in Columbus OH

Time for tigreans to be with the ethiopian people or with the dicator meles's anti-ethiopia group.
God bless us all ethiopians.

I wish to express my respect to the Tigrean community in Ohio for boycotting the meeting organized by the cadres of hate. Thank you.

Often these meeting are held in secrecy and anyone who is a Tigre does not know about it. I hope anyone with information will post it here. Nice to see the boycott by Tigreans in Ohio. It is a postive start.

Email: me@yahoo.com

We are all in this together, Ethiopians. We will regain our country from these stupid people. No one will divide us, never!

Please do the right thing for the united Ethiopia.

Email: dahab@mts.net

City: Winnipeg

I bet those 34 cadres are on the list of monthly salary recpients from thier sub master pig kassahun.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

First of all I don't know why people give too much attention to Kasahun Ayele for I clearly know that he is not a part of true EPRDF. However, what I expect from him is resignation and Joining CUD and UEDF force.
By now our tigrean brothers and sisters have understood the true nature of Meles-Sibhat group. They are not for anybody, but rather they are againist everybody. Only die hard cadres support them just like megistu's time. I am not surprised that 34 people were there. Some may be innocent who are forced to believe that tigreans are gone when meles is gone. Others may be relatives of the officials or security people in US for the nazis.
Anyway we urge all our brothers and sisters from tigrai that all ethiopian problem will be solved by one person one vote situation.
We have to stand by the side of those opposition who are fighting for us, for our country and for our children. We have to for once and for all say goodbye to the old way of power struggle between different regions. We have to join 21 century before it is too let if not already so.

Say goodby to "Meles ena Sherikochu yegil cobanya" i.e EPRDF.

God bless ethiopia and God bless all those freedom fighters and those who passed in the process.

A. T

Email: ayalew03@hotmail.com

City: Dallas

Hailu Shawel realy inspired me to be more Ethiopian than ever,i've met Ledetu in person we had few chat and real man.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

You know this time Weyane is starting to declare this type of silly thing which is not expecting form them. This time Ethiopian People are united!!! Each Tigrians married with Oromo, Amahara, Gurage... Etc I am Tigri in one side and Oromo in the father side So what they want me to do? By the way those 34 ghangsters they don't know what is going on.

I have been in Tigray area for a couple of months and I saw the People of Tirays they are very nice but the detactors Eritrians Meles/bereket/sibhat are not growing from this comunity.

So, please igonre what they said & lets unite for better development. We know what is going on now to start Interhamwe by Addisu legese and Junedin Sado. Please don't give your ear for this bloody issue.

The Way waht they planed to do is already expired.

Let's unite for RIGHT.

Email: amaha_hagos@hotmail.com

City: eth

These cadres are full of hate, hate and more hate. they are spewing venom and telling every tigrean to die with them , to follow them on the most destructive course in to the abyss. The Shabia agent zenawi is now in trouble and wants to drag every tigrean in to the mud with him. All he has come up with to protect his power is only violent means; and he wants support for his violence. These fascist cadres tell us CUD/UEDP are after tigreans. Why should UEDP or CUD go on a mission to kill their own supporters who are tigreans, amharas,guraghe , oromo etc. Divide and rule and ethnic politics has worked for the woyanes before. They have massacred so many people by incitng one ethnic group against the other. Ar e people prepared to do the same again for the sake of the fascist dictator zenawi. I hope not

Why do every body feels angry if someone tell you the truth? It is CUD's agenda to create unstability in the country and to grab power by force if it loses the election?.....you can listen to the interview of the so called Hailu Shawul!!! It is known that we Tigreans really knows who are the real friends and the real enemies of us! You all starting from the editor, are targeting the people of Tigray. The one which you all lose in the field of arms are now trying in the field of democracy! FOR SURE YOU WILL LOSE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!! It is simply to create girigir.....but our beloved country will be peace be stable than ever in the hands of EPRDF!!
Please accept the truth!!!

Email: Askalech@yahoo.com

City: AA

Asku,
Please come on. We are facing to the truth specially this time. Forget about the past but this time we Tigreans should be aware of the Meles regiem. We don't have to support any hidden agenda of Meles's TPLF. Tigreans are not political hostage of TPLF. If so it could be shame. We must unite with our Ethiopian brothers and sisters. We should think about our country-Ethiopia.
ZIHALEFE YIAKIL.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Who ever thinks that Tegrians will fall for this out right racist, anti Ethiopian plans of Meles, may not have much confidence on Ethiopia. The support TPLF got to get to Addis was different. Tegre was under a lot of stress from the Derg than other parts of the country then and it was easy to be used. To think that Tegrians will support Meles and his mouth peice on their endeavors today is unthinkable. Please remember that. If you believe that, you might want to reconcider your Ethiopia. Meles and Bereket are alone on this and they haven't much time left.

Email: natnaelamare@comcast.com

City: oakland

Deat tigrians, please try to differenciate meles zenawi and the rest of poor and innocent civil tigrians!!! as a mater of fact meles zenawi is an ertrian who mess up ethiopia. so please we all are beneficiaries if we support for the libration of ethiopia from few dictators who cheat tigrians in the name of tigry>

Email: aratkiloman@yahoo.com

City: addis ababa

I am quite ashamed and caught by the shock in reading this news. I don't know what the organizers of this meeting benefit out of such a hatred and ethnic division.
EPRDF guys must have thought wrong, and should be told so, in thinking that they could win our Tigrean brothers and sisters's favor by trying to give them the wrong impression that the war was between them and the opposition.
The war was between the Ethiopian mass and the elites of EPRDF, who want to cling to power by rigging the peoples' vote. The question is respect for the people's vote and humanity not a race to power.
Thus, I want to remind all my Tigrean colleagues, here and in the diaspora, that it is high time they stood with the rest of Ethiopia, which they are part and parcel of, and leave the dictator EPRDF naked to face the fact that it cannot stay in power by tampering with the peasants' vote and killing those who oppose it.
It is my wish and prayer that my Tigrean brothers and sisters help EPRDF learn the bitter lesson that it doesn't worth the lives of all thier compatriots who sacrificed thier dear lives for the realization of democracy in Ethiopia.

Email: tarik_deme@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

TPLF will use every means to stay in power.

It has put many peaceful demonstrators and supporters of the opposition parties in prison. It has imposed the state of emergency. Now that TPLF is confident (deluding itself)it has restored peace in ethiopia, it is turning to the international community where it has been exposed naked. By the way do u know that recently it has agreed with Scandinavian countries to receive back asylum seekers (dont believe its attempt to disinform the Tigrayan community abroad, it doesnt care about tigrayans)?

However, the more it employs its repressive machinery to dilute mass uprising, the more people's resistence grows. TPLF with its partners are digging their own grave.

the struggle continues!!

Email: EthiopianXX@aol.com

City: Dallas

My husband is a Tigrean Origin. Even though he does not support the CUD as much as I do, he wants Meles and his cadres to go away. He also thinks the majority people in Tigray don't want them either.

Email: aidahailu@netzero.com

City: brromfield

Dear readers,
I am quite ashamed by the organizers of the meetings of Tgireans in Columbus Ohio. We need to understand that those people will not represent Tigreans at home. I am very grateful for those participants who openly protested the racist agenda of the organisers. Tigreans would need to stand on the sides of their Ethiopian brothers and sistersas ,as they normally do, at this critical time . It is only Meles and Berket love to talk about racism. We ethiopians are not racist. The time is coming soon and I am sure that we will see their downfall.they will no have words for their wrong deeds for the last 14 years. We the people are pure Ethiopians but not the leaders. We need to understand that.

The May 15 election was not to benefit CUD, UEDF, EPRDF or other parties involved in the election. It is all about get a government in Ethiopian who stands for Ethiopia for the benefit of Ethiopians. people voted for CUD and UEDF not because they are in love with them but the believe the will do better that the ruling dectators.

Peace

Email: freedom4ethiopians@yahoo.com

City: nw

My friend Asku,

How are you doing? You still didn't change your mind? You know, I was thinking that EPRDF people must have got mad to deny the open truth and you just proved me right with your nonsense message.

Previously you were talking in the name of the poor and now in the name of the Tigrians. Dearest one, you and your type don't represent none of the above.

Honey wake up or from your nearest church "hulet sebat, tsebel (holy water)" azizelishalehu. If you have direct access to your bosses, tell them to do the same. But I don't think your sickness will be recovered even with 100 sevens.

Get well soon

This is an extension of the national campaign by Meles and co to scare the people of Tigray, foment anger and violence among people of different ethnic groups and incite large scale violence which is the only way to justify the continuation of this brutal regime. Do they have any other means? No, that is all they have and they will use it to the end. It is the duty of every Tigreans to guard themselves from such an evil act. It should be very clear to those Tigreans who support EPRDF that it is their right to do so, but shouldn't be trying to impose it on the rest of the people of Ethiopia. They should also be able to differentiate supporting an organization and an act of crime such as killing of innocent people. Even hooligans have a right to live and the govenrnemnt has a duty to respect its constitution. Suppporting an act of a criminal killing is no less than the killing itself.

Let us make a clear distinction between fact and propaganda. Meles, Bereket and co. so far have not only been spreading propaganda to instigate violence but,have been acting accordingly: He has brought his special forces and killed tens of innocent people in Addis, Bahir dar, Gondar, Dessie, Shashemene etc, beaten thousands and imprisoned as many. They are bringing together specific ethnic groups lik this one and telling people all kinds of fabrications to instgate hatred amongst people. Some of the officials have been openely advocating the rise of one ethnic group over the other on the very public media the people own.

The only evidence they present against the oppsoition to support their claims is oppsoiton's debate argument about Nepotism by the current government to help that particular region, which could be refuted or substantiated. Any thing other than this is a fiction including the infamous quote "Arkebe is defeated b/s he is a Tigrean" which I am sure would be raised by the cadres in this meeting. This in fact is a clear evidence that the people of Addis/Ethiopia are rejecting the regime not individuals. Itis worth to remember that CUD has a Tigrean paliament elect in Addis.

My Tigrean fellows, rememebr the say: "wushet sidegagem ewnet yihonal". Don't be victims of a regime which still firmly believes and promotes stalinistic propaganda: "If you lie make it a big one and do it as many times as you can". They are bent on telling big lies untill the truth gets blurred. Who ever has read about some of the stories of the dead should understand the motives of the people who show no sympathy to the dead.

Let's all be together against tyrany. That is what pays of at the end. Better a democrat "allien" than a tyrant "friend".

I salute those Tigrean fellows who have shown integrity!!!

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

ALL NORTH AMERICA ENJERA SUPPLIERS MUST STOP FUNDING BISRAT AMARE

I am very pleased by Hagerwedad Tigreans who boycott last week meeting. They should continue to reinforce solidarity by working with Ethiopians. Since I am from columbus OH I know the initiaters of Sunday's meeting. A guy Named Bisrat was a former TPLF fighter who later become high ranking Official at immigration Office in Ethiopia.He left Weyane & Ethiopia after the disintergration of TPLF party.He came to Columbus with a score of Money. He is the supplier of Ethiopian TEFF to North America. It is so easy to paralize this guy by not buying his brands. We request all Ethiopian ENJERA retailers and suppliers to stop indirect funding of this parasite who has a stands againist the Ethiopian people.We will announce the brand name shorrtly. We have alot more Ethiopian Teff suppliers .I am sure all Ethiopian Enjera suppliers & retailers will ban out this guy from the market.If Enjera producers are not cooperative the Consumer should take action by not consuming those Enjera . Some Ethiopian Enjera suppliers are now taking action.
PEACE!!

Email: icering23@yahoo.com

City: Columbus OH

It is unfortunate to learn that even in the US there are victims of the cheap EPRDF hate propaganda.I would like to remind these group that EPRDF will go in to the trash can of history, but the Tigreans will remain proud Ethiopins as usual.

Oh how Ato Bisrat is such arrogant and cruel cadre of EPRDF. I think he is thinking the same as old age and he forget that we are in the 21st Century. Ato Bisrat Amare called those who died on June 8, "hooligans who deserved to be killed." Is he a Judge in the first place to give such a verdict? I am sorry for him. I believe that he knows how the western system works.

Ato Bisrat remember what was happening 1998 in our country. We all Ethiopians were against the murder of our Tigrian colleges in Mekele by Shabiya. We love the Tigrians, may be not EPRDF/ TPLF as a political party. It doesn’t mean we hate all individuals in Tigray. It is you who us this system to divide and rule us. Ato Bisrat you have to understand the possibility to live together with differences.

You looks to me you are a pupate man with out confidence. Your word "hooligans who deserved to be killed." shows the clear picture of your position. But I assure you it doesn’t help the Ethiopian. Ato Bisrat wake up be your self. Ethiopians need prosperity not a dirty word like this. Ethiopian need to live together not be divided and ruled by arrogant like you.

I wish to all Ethiopians peace and Ato Bisrat of EPRDF open mind for change that will think properly.

Independent reader

City: LHD

Ha ha ha ha ha:
EPRDF is crying ike a baby... here in in columbus ohio!!! we [pure Ethiopian] live in columbus ohio did a great job by boycott this kind of anti ethiopian meeting..... I heard this will happen a day before we[pure ethiopian] had a demonstration here in columbus, ohio..... http://www.flickr.com/photos/51546783@N00/21068985/ they had a flyer in one eritrean restrurant[it seems like they were scared to put flyer in ethiopian store:)].....anyways and i think even 36 people is way big!!! i will say only 22 people were attend the meeting!! ha ha ha
S H A M E O N Y O U E P R D F!!!!!!

DEL LE ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE!!!!
ONE ETHIOPIA
ONE PEOPLE
ONE FLAG!!!

ONE ETHIOPIA FROM COLUMBUS OHIO

Email: 1people@1Ethiopia.com

City: columbus ohio

wELL i been there but i have never seen or heard any hate speech or boycotted ihave no idea ethio review got this information please be aware anything you post in this web. ofcourse Tigreans must prepared for anykind of attack.

My Tegrian fellow Ethiopians. Meles and his friends have been living on your blood by lying to you, to the rest of the Ethiopian people and to the world. They do not have any thing positive to offer to anyone. They know only how to kill people and destroy a scociety and a country. They make the world a dark place to live, like heal. It is now time to reject them completely--you did good job in OH. You have still a big role to play in this. Tell them more loudly that you no more listen to their lies and that you are with the rest of the Ethiopian people to establish a free and democratic country. On my part, let me assure you in the strongest possible terms that the Ethiopian people do not have any hatred of Tegrians as a community. I have close relatives who are married to Tigreans and have many children. I have also many close Tegrian friends. We live together peacefuly supporting each other as any other family members in our country. This is generally true in almost all cases-- look around. The Meles group wants you to create an imaginary enmy in your mind- please don't be a victim of this evil and devilish idea, and don't allow them to use you. Show your rejection of the group more openly and your solidarity with the rest of Ethiopians more that ever. Let the world know the truth about the Meles regime. Thank you for your action in OH. God bless you.

Email: wazeleke@yahoo.com

Anyone who organized such a meeting is coward, leba adenbabari and most of all dumbest person on the face of the earth well next to Meles that is. However, i feel shocked because they made this meeting seem like it is Ethiopian vs. Tigreans...i got a news for you, i am Tigrean and just like me there is tousands more that have thier own opinion and smart enough to not fall in the traps of "zeregna" meles's plan. so i beg everyone with a head on thier shoulder and a brain in that head to think before you say things and realize this is what Meles's desperate attempt to divide the country by creating girgir and hate between us. I am tigre and i think for myself and beleive in unity over division so i support CUD.

City: Columbus,OH

Thank you to all our brothers and sisters from Tigrea to stand against this criminals.

Tareke,
It is people like you who are senseless and heartless a danger to Ethiopia. Instead of attacking the criminal, Meles, why are you attacking Elias for sharing with us the truth. Are you that ignorant to see the difference between the two? Or are you one of the robbers’ kids or relatives who is living in US and enjoying the stolen money? Or are you hired to harass people who are not the supporter of your boss Meles? God knows they have stolen enough money to hire more people like you around the world.

I attened the meeting that was held in columbus
and the story that was wrote in ethiopianreview
has been false. The meeting was not boycotted by
the tigreans in columbus, allot of ppl were not aware.
Tigreans who missed the meeting were upset they did
not know about it and has been calling for the next
meeting. Please make sure you get the right information before writing an article.

Email: ethiog1@aol.com

City: columbus

Here are few names of people who attended the meeting that was held on Sunday in support of government they are trying to ferment division among Columbus community:
· Kahisay Tafesse(Works for the State of Ohio)
· Bisrat Amare(Ethiopian TEFF distributor to North America)
· Fesseha(unknown cab driver who recently moved from CA for this purpose)
· Almaz Alemu (Hair stylist in Columbus OH, her brother is a TPLF member)
· SUNNY CAFE at Broad & James (We demand all Ethiopians specially the youth in Columbus OH not to visit SUNNY CAFÉ)

MORE NAMES WILL BE RELEASED SOON!!

Email: icering23@yahoo.com

Gual-Ethio,

If EPDRF is a truly an Ethiopian government, why invite only Tigreans? Also if you consider your self as an Ethiopian why go to a meeting only for Tigreans. Good luck, I think government comes and goes but Ethiopian people always be there.

I THINK YOU ALL ARE MISTAKEN!! MOST OF MY TIGRAY FAMILLIES ARE FALLING FOR MELES TRICKS. ASK ANY TIGRAY AND TELL YOU THEY DON'T LIKE MELES BUT AFFRAID THAT THEY ARE THE TARGET OF THE REVOLUTION.
I THINK CUD NEW THAT AND THAT IS WHY THEY APPOINTED DR. HAILU ARAYA - A VERY TIMELY SMART MOVE ON THEIR SIDE.

Email: ethio@hotmail.com

Selam
You lack knowledge and since of
pride, one has the right to attend
any meeting, would it be wronge if
you attend a meeting with Cud and i
tell ppl not to come business?????
Please think before you write.

Ethiopian

Email: 21ethiopian@aol.com

City: columbus

DO YOU THINK ONE TIGRIAN IN THE MIDST OF AMHARA CHAUVINITS WILL CONVINCE TIGRAIANS TO EMBRACE CUD? YOU ARE NAIVE.

MANY NON-TIGRIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND TPLF IS A GRASS ROOT ORGANIZATION. THER ISN'T A SINGLE TIGRAIN WHO HASN'T PAID IN BLOOD MONEY OR OTHER MEANS TO MAKE TPLF WHAT IT IS TODAY. IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO SEPARATE TPLF FROM TIGRIANS. DERGUE DIDN'T SUCCEED. NOR WILL CUD.

I THINK THE FEW VOCAL TIGRIAN OPPONENTS OF TPLF GAVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION THAT TPLF HAS LOST SUPPORT FROM THE PUBLIC. IT IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH, BUDDY. SNAP OUT OF YOUR FANTASY AND ACCEPT THE REALITY THAT TPLF IS THE VANGUARD OF TIGRIAN PEOPLE.

I am thrown into wonder to read some of the comments by the tigreans. Particularly those whose residence is in the State of Ohio. I could be wrong, Is it fair to assume that these so calle 36 tigrean hooligans are not part of the society of the remaining tigrean who are also residence of the state of Ohio? Did these 36 hooligans just appear from the blue moon and declared their association with epdrf? and caught the vast majority of tigreans there by surprise? I wonder::: But in any event we Ethiopians are one. and will stand for the well being of our ethiopia and Ethiopians. In concert, our combined effort will trimph in victory. Through out the recorded history of Ethiopia, each and every atrocities that compromises the freedom of the people has been eliminated by the magnificense unity of the people. Enemies that encroach within and mainly that errupts from outside have been defeated on all attempts. Wheather it be in time of peace or at time of war Enemies always use the circimstances to fulfil their evil intentions. We ethiopians must be alert of such strategy. Our forefathers have repeatedly and in affirmation to their undeniable patriotism left us a lasting freedom that we cheerish whole heartedly. The Heirs of freedom in Ethiopia must & (will) at any cost maintain that hard earned freedom.

There is stilll time for tigreans to expose more of such hooligans such as those 36 ohioans so we all are well informed and be at watch. The most difficult to attack or protect self from an enemy is from the one who acts as friend while he remains foe at heart.

May God bless all Ethiopians

City: Washington

Dear Members,
While the settlers are busy and galoping in empty field with wrong remedy, the international community is acknowledging their motif and gettting distance from their violence approach.
Read the news bulletin
HEADLINE: DONORS URGE ETHIOPIAN PARTIES TO SHUN VIOLENCE

The Ambassadors Donor Group (ADG) urged all political parties that signed the joint declaration to maintain a commitment to non-violence and full participation in the investigation process, and with out prejudice to recourse to the courts, acceptance of election results thereafter, for the agreements to succeed.

The Ambassadors Donor Group made the call in a statement it issued on Wednesday [29 June] after it met with Prime Minister Meles, and leaders of the opposition parties, in an effort to promote a peaceful, democratic, political solution to Ethiopia's election dispute.

"As Ethiopia's partners in development, we staunchly support the joint declaration signed by the parties on 10 June and reaffirmed on 13 June," the ADG statement said.

"We welcome the start of the National Electoral Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) complaints hearing process and are providing international observers to participate in NEBE-led investigations," the statement said.

"A process exists for resolving elections disputes, and promoting a peaceful and democratic future, for all Ethiopians," the statement said, adding international election observers, and representatives of political parties, will play an important role in making this process transparent and credible.

The statement pointed out that all parties have agreed to abide by this process and to respect the outcome, and added that it is the responsibility of political leaders, of all parties, to ensure that this process produces a peaceful and successful outcome acceptable to all Ethiopians.

"We expect all sides to live up to their commitment to support the complaints investigation panels so as to allow them to complete their work," the ADG statement said.

"There is no place for retaliation or threats in this process. We abhor ethnic race-baiting and call on all leaders to prevent such activities and call on all Ethiopians to reject such politics of hate," the ADG statement noted. [Passage omitted]

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Hi, PBP...
I am really ordering you and your collegues to take "Tsebel" that you order for me to....I am not such a person who doesn't want a chnage....But from what we are facing this days reminds me "kemyawqut melaak, yemiyawqut ..." silemiyasegne I will support the EPRDF. It is the EPRDF that brought every change in our country...but when Hailu shawl and the others were in power during the derg Era...they did nothing to this country and now this time they are moving to fulfill their unfinished agendas.........Be aware Ethiopians...Tomorrow is another day!...

Email: Askalech@yahoo.com

City: AA

“Ethiopian” thanks for your suggestion. But you have no ground to dismay my argument. But before that I want you learn how to spell. Then you are appreciated to express your educated argument categorically. If you were real Ethiopian you would not show your sympathy for those who dig grave to the motherland …..Ethiopia. This is historic……….. Today we have only two choices... either be with Ethiopians or be with the ruthless, barbaric and thug Meles Zenawi & Co.
As an Ethiopian I do not support a meeting that plant hate and division among Ethiopians. As an Ethiopian I cannot finance businesses like SUNNY CAFÉ OF COLUMBUS OHIO and others who support and sponsor TPLF. As an Ethiopian I chose my people … I am not a pig who takes any opportunity at the price of innocent citizen’s blood.

I say to all Tigrayans not to worry and pay attention to all this BS. I say to them, that lets just be ourselves, the good old Ethiopians. I believe, most people here are playing the games of Meles and his cohorts. Whatever Meles does is not the responsiblity of Tigrayans. We, the Tigrayans hold him responsible as much as all Ethiopians do, if not more. But the fashion of the day is, whatever Meles does, let's blame the Tigrayans. I say, to hell with them. I say to all Ethiopians, and specially to those who blame us, get on with it, find out your deep rooted problems and find a solution for them. There are many types of you. Those who just hate Tigarayns? I say learn to love us, because we are not that bad. Those who can not stand someone as a leader, who happens to be Tigrayan? Then, IF Meles is a Tigrayan, live with it. Those of you who just blame all the evils of Ethiopia on Tigrayans, because of Meles misguided policies, why don't you go out and get the guy and help us with the headache, if you can.
Leave the Tigrayans alone. We are not the sources of Ethiopian misery. To the contrary, we always try to solve the miseries, as we were the lucky and capable ones to be the caretakers of her history. And all indications are, that we will still, one more time, be the ones to take the brunt of the weight to make a difference again.

Asku,

I might have understood what you are saying if it was before that "BLACK WEDNESDAY". But now my stance, not only mine everyone I know around, is a loud 'NO EPRDF '. Can you hear that Asku? For me there is no difference between Dergu and EPRDF.

For those who are hard core weyane suporters, there is an Ethiopian saying:

" ye Ken enji ye sew geta yelewm"

Sure, Woyane has the power and guns at the moment but time will come, just like Mengstu!

Most of Ethiopians including me, don't care who lead them(gurage, amara, tigre, oromo and etc), as long as they are democractic, honest and fair.
God bless Ethiopia and Ethiopian people.

Email: aidahailu@netzero.com

City: brromfield

Moderator, I THINK its ILLEGAL AND UNAPROPRAT TO POST PRIVATE CITZEN NAMES ON THIS WEB believe me you will be responsible for any damage upon to these people. I know your frustration but you have to understand there are plenty of emotional people that can take law on their own hand.

Lewach,
Gedel Giba, We don't need you here. Get out of here. You animal.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Lewach Lewach,

Please don't generalize everybody.

You can always find one rotten apple in a bunch.

As far as Ethiopia is concerned, God has in HIS devine power protected the pride and the freedom of the people from bandas who are accustomed of selling bits and pieces of the land of Ethiopia for a bowl of lintel soup. HE will again bail her out of the current situation from tigrean land traders as HE has in past history. "ETHIOPIA STRETCHES HER ARMS TO GOD"

Remember at the time of His maJesty the Emperor all Amharas were condemned, disliked and yet the poor and the desperate ones were and still are the Amharas. No body want to listen then and now to the desperate calls of the amharas. But With patience which is the greatest weapon of the Amharas those days are gone. I hope you have as much or better patience to overcome the consequenses that time breeds in the future. Fellow; what goes around comes around.

You are a tigrean therefore you will always remain a tigrean nothing less nothing more. If you fluctuate from this truth claiming that one tigrean differs from another tigrean, then you are only reflecting your true color. The behavior that innately characterizes the tigreans as notorious oscilators and vacillators. (WELAWAY).

I do not believe Ethiopians have time to spare to evaluate which apple is good and which is not. You see one you see them all. But my suggestion to the tigreans is::::

If they have the capacity to think straight they should do something now to show their solidarity with the remaining citizens before the time is up.

City: Washington

One Ethiopia

I read some of the comment that many people wrote. it very intersting.but one of the email i belive from Andenit i thought it was wrong. the resion i said that is Suuny cafe is a cafe that most columbus youngster spent there time. from tigre,Amara,oromo,
etc.to tell people not support SUNNY CAFE will be wrong.so when you write thigs likethat you might want incluce why also. Thank YOU.

City: columbus OH

are you sure

i was surprised when i read andinet's comment's about how not supporting suuny's Cafe. i will ask who ever that person is do you know this people? to make such a comment like that you should think and know the people first then express your feelings. i am suuny's cafe custummer and i shure will like to tell mr andinet that this people does not know about this. i know where exactly you are comming from. because one of there family house hold attended that meting. for that matter there where few people that did not belive in this, but still participated. so do you call those also EPDRF? i would not think so. i will tell you for sure i know your comments may not stop their supporters, but before you do such an action it is good to ask around. one think i will like to live you with andinet do not listen those people who told you such a thing. if you listen them and abuse some body this way tell me the differens how you are different from the rulling party? if u supprot CUD and CUD stands for peoples rigt you should not do such an action with out thinking. finally also study this peoples backround where they lived before, how they came here,and more. you will know who is who.
Sunny's cafe custumer

City: columbus OH

Please stop posting some people's TERA SEDEB, until
they learn proper langauge of criticism.

people of columbus do not make such a comments like this on your buisness. you guys hate each other like enimes. you should make your community very strong. a strong community brings strong unity. you guys should learn from somalians. i know some people are dum they make stupid comments that is not good. comments like andinet makes that is not healthy for ethiopians people. in my opinion andinets comments about the buisness that is a forme of hate. he is a nazi people should not listen his words. i am shure if you relly know this guy he might not practice what he preches.people all i have to say is that people love one onother. even if people make mistake try to help each other and worke it out. one thing for shure is that we do not need hate like andinet is doing like that dum guy. to all my people one love and to andinet go to heall.

City: ATL

This my first time writing commount on this page, it kind of intersting web i like it.What i want to say is lets make this page for dissction not to spride hate. because just like melku said on his message, people can take the law in there own hand, so people, who write about people and businss. you need to stop.special about my spot Sunny cafe. one of the person that run sunny cafe is myboyfrined and to tell you i am from Gonder and i know by baby love his country . ET girl from OHIO

City: OH