Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent ! pass it to the relevent one

Attention! Please,

Dear all !
I donot have affilation to any of the political parties or groups,as any of the Ethiopians I am badly hurted in the present situation of my country , as a result of the poll cheating.
Currently, as I have evaluated from pp home, out of the country and diffrent sources, the tyranists regim seems trying its best to stay in power using the time they got to revive, through its devide and rule and other technics .As a result, all Ethiopians should be careful and should critically analyse the situations. The political parties, activists or individuals, please, i request all of you to give press release,pass iformation to VOA,Germn Voice or post an article as urent as possible on the following points for global and national society.

1.The opposition groups should prove and show that they never reperesent any ethnic or previous derg group.

2.Oposition group shoud show openly , that they are not infever of any religious group, or against the Ethiopian muslims.
3.Oposition groups must prove that they have the necessary experienced persons to rule the country if they are sellected.
4.Opposition group have to show also that they are not and never be against the democratic right of any soacial group in the country to decidetheir isuuesand rule thamselves.

Ethiopia shall live in peace and democracy
with tears

enem

Email: tsionm2003@yahoo.com

City: halllenia

Re: Urgent ! pass it to the relevent one

Dear compatriot,

As a concerned citizn, the burdon to study and analyze the manufestoes, and policies of the opposition parties shall fall on you, the worthwile country fellow. Leaders of the parties are too bussy to swear now and then for everyone, who, at some point in time wakes himself up and reminds him/her self of the burning issues that his country is in!

Email: natyget@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Dear Enem,

Then who are;

Negede Gobeze, Goshu Wolde, Ras Mengesh Seyoum and the likes. To mention a few. opposition has to defend their Inclution but cann't deny it.

I mean the two opposition groups,UEDF and CUD.

best wishes

Email: tsionm2003@yahoo.com

City: halllenia