Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From ER news

To all concerned Ethiopians!

I Pasted the following from ER news for your review.

"After a short while, as the protest became loud, the embassy staff and the caterers moved the food and drink inside the building."

The above couldn't be accepted as a truth because if the the protester became loud, they could face jail by Washington DC police department for the violation of public disturbance. So, I don't believe the news is true. See the ER news under the title.

Hundreds of Ethiopians confronted the EPRDF ambassador Kassahun Ayele and World Bank officials at the Ethiopian Embassy in Washington DC tonight...

Judge for yourself.

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

Re: From ER news

G/sellasie, I judge!

Even though there was a heavy security presence, the protest was peaceful, and the police were professional and respectful, as usual--in a stark contrast to the fascistic federal police in Ethiopia who shoot to death unarmed civilians.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Gebre,
As your name indicates, you could be one of the Shabia members!! Stay away! What do you want us to believe? You seem to be so jealous of Ethiopians.

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

What is a protest if it is not loud enough to be heard. What a nonsense is this guy Gebresellasie talking?

Which law of US prohibits a protest from being loud? The only place that is considered violation of constituion and responded with live bullets is in todays Ethiopia. The pepetrators are of course your bloody brothers. What better thing do we expect from your kind, the friends of the pigs?

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

To all replies!

Your nonsense replies tell & prove it to me how so blind you are to see things as the are. I fell sorry for you by becoming advocacy of tabloid news.

In addition to this, you guys gave you names. Well, this is as a result of your backward sentment and your nature of peer minded. Your nonsense insultation won't deter anything from the truth and offer you an advice to tune your mind.

Mercy of god to you all!

Correction:
"In addition to this, you guys gave me names"

G/sellasie
What happen to you. AZEFZEF ABILUKA

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

G/sellassie,
Please save yourself!!! No matter what you say your poor weyane is going down the tubes for good and we will breath fresh air without the stinks of weyanes dirt.
This is a good barometer how the weyane sympethizers are trying to grasp on anything to salvage their savage masters image. Well, too late now.

Email: ****

City: *****

What the hell are you doing here in a "tabloid forum"?. Ther is no one here "employed" like you are to serve any group or party. Get the hell out of here. we don't need you!!!

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area