Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tinbite Sheh Husen Gibriel . 90%

The Bigining of the End

Do you know we Ethiopians are Unique. Can you imagine any other countries' citizens join hands in one way or onether for the beterment or worse of their country and dimonstrate all over the world. If there are other people like us it needs some kind of research.

by the way I have what you call P..H..D in thiology & made many researches in spritualism. According to some of the findings, we human beings have two dimentsions;Spritual and Phisical. most of us live only the phisical dimension. As long as we fulfil our phisical needs we do not mind about our spritual half. When I say spritual I do not mean relegious, it is beyond that. In the Spritual realm the people of Ethiopia(Including Ertiria) are the richest in the world and America is the reachest nation in the phisical realm. If that is too philosophical for you let me get down to my ancestors Tinbit.

At this moment only 5% of the conditions remain to reach at a stage where I need your help. In the comming days 3(THREE) EPRDF people will flee or face death.The fire is already kindeled and it burning on the surface of the water and the flame is creating a crakling sound like Ibida...Ibida. There is also a hissing sound all over the country . If you have spritual ears you can here it. I personaly do not like this sound. Any way it is a must to pass through all this termoil before a new horizon is emerging in East Africa. There is also a newly born wellshaped and so beautiful spirit called FINIFIN-ORA. She started beating her drums in the undergrund Gibir House of Minilik's Palace. Our Countries Tinsae is not that much far every body say Ullll...Ullll.

Finaly I would like to remind you reader not to comment on this issue and touch someone's "Kelb'. My "Kelb" may affect you and you may even get infected with Insomnia.

Email: sheh_husen@yahoo.com

City: Jedha

Re: Tinbite Sheh Husen Gibriel . 90%

Sir!

I've advised you time and again that this is not where the village fools meet. Therefore, please don't come back again here with your filthy thinking. We are discussing here something more Important. You're the one who has Insomnia.