Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT CALL TO ALL ETHIOPIAN

THE WORLD BANK IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF THE SITUATION IN ETHIOPIA BECAUSE OF THE MISINFORMATION THEY KEEP GETTING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF WOYANE. IT IS PITIFUL THAT SUCH A PROMINENT GLOBAL INSTITUTION IS TOTALLY IGNORANT ABOUT KILLINGS GOING ON IN THEIR CLIENT COUNTRY. THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE CRISIS IN ETHIOPIA.

I URGE YOU ALL ETHIOPIANS PARTICULARLY THOSE OF YOU RESIDING IN THE TRI-STATE AREA TO GET ON THE HORN AND START PROTESTING TO WORLD BANK, DR.FRANNIE LAURIER AT 202-473-5707. WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY AND OBLIGATION TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE SUFFERING AND PERSIHING AT THE HANDS OF THE BARBARIC AND MURDEROUS GOVERNMENT IN OUR COUNTRY.

THE WORLD BANK DR. FRANNIE LEAUTIER, VICE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD
BANK INSTITUTE (WBI): 202-473-1000

THE NELSON MANDELA INSTITUTION 202 473 9826

DOMINIC K. NTUBE: 202-458-0338; FAX. 202-473-8299

GBEMI ADENIRAN: 202-473-6534; FAX. 202-676-0961

BOUBOU CISSE: 202-458-4170; FAX. 202-676-0961

LONG LIVE OUR PEOPLE!

Re: URGENT CALL TO ALL ETHIOPIAN

Every body who posts on this forum in support of defection is suffering from some decay of brain as result of lack of rational thought. The decay of your brain has various causes. The major one is hatred to the people of Tigray. I don’t mean you have no hatred to other peoples of nations and nationalities. Hatred to one nation is hatred to all people of the country, of the neighboring countries etc…

You guys have the ability to sell the national interests of your so-called country; Ethiopia It is second in importance for your livelihood to none. Listen carefully
Ø The moral principle governing your conduct emanates from your thought of betrayal
Ø When you encourage defection, you definitely prove servant of enemies of the country of your origin.
Ø Your activities of encouraging defection is betrayal to the national interest (national security, national sovereignty) of Ethiopian People.
Ø Your philosophy is that of donkey “ Ene kemotku Serdo Aybkel”

Now I ask you a question. If Ethiopia is betrayed day and night: What are the rewards you are promised from the enemies of the country? Its better if I give you the proper answer. As you have no rational thought at all, you can’t put the answer that fits the question. It should be grass for a simple reason that you are donkeys.

Moderator,

I did not writ to ban tohhe above note. Please take the necessary action to remove the text and ban the person from using this forum.

Mamo Qilo aka
Buka Geberdin aka
Cyber Bully

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Moderator,

I did not write the first reply to the original message. some moron is signing as Mamo Qilo. Please delete the message and ban the mororn.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Maomo Qilo,

This an urgent call to you!

Just as we are reassured that there is only on of you, now we are getting blighted with your clones replicating themselves every day. Either you retrieve your clones wherever they proliferated or turn off your reproductive organs and stop the plague.

I am the real mamo

Email: Idris2004@hotmail.com