Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meles coming to New York

We need to organise the biggest anti-Meles demonstration ever held when he comes to the land of liberty.
Ethiopian PM Invited for World Summit

The Daily Monitor (Addis Ababa)
NEWS
Posted to the web June 27, 2005
Addis Ababa (allafrica.com)

Ethiopia's prime minister has been invited to take part in the largest gathering of world leaders in history when they meet in September at the United Nations headquarters in New York for the 2005 World Summit.

A U.N. statement issued on Friday said that the summit is a unique opportunity for the world's leaders to make a global deal and take bold action especially in regards to Africa.

The report released by the Secretary-General Kofi Annan in March puts forward a comprehensive action plan to strengthen the U.N.'s capacity for tackling poverty, security threats and human rights abuses.

The report builds on a process of reform and renewal that began in September 2000, when the U.N. General Assembly adopted the Millennium Declaration in which member states reaffirmed their commitment to the purposes and principles of the U.N. Charter and pledged to support efforts to enhance peace and security and foster development in the next century."

Ethiopian PM Meles Zenawi is expected to attend the summit
-------
14-16 September 2005
High-level Plenary Meeting of General Assembly (six plenary sessions, to be co-chaired by the Heads of State or Government of the countries of the Presidents of the 59th and the 60th General Assembly sessions; a separate meeting on Financing for Development; four closed interactive round-table sessions) (Source UN)

Re: Meles coming to New York

ABSOLUTELY !
But, I pray that he will have been gotten rid of by then.

Email: aacklog@yahoo.com

City: VA

Konjit;

Lets hope that by then Ethiopians on this planet will not have to worry about Meles. Koffi, Blair and Bush are aware of the crisis in Ethiopia. If we Ethiopians sustain our protest, the presurre will escalate high enough that KOFI, BLAIR, EU, and BUSH will question the legitimacy of sitting in the same conference with the fascits like Meles to discuss, Africa's freedom, prosperity, and democracy.

We have shown great patience to allow the election lossers Meison+EPRP+AAPO+ECHEAT+ISEP+SEDDED=CUD to grieve their loss to EPRDF under the leadership of TPLF+ANDM+OPDO and others. They consider our patience as support to their twisted logic and anti-nationalities slogans. No, No, that is wrong. The silent majority has started to speak and your days are numbered. Fron now onwards you will see counter demonstrations in support of EPRDF the legitimate leaders of Ethiopa.

City: Addis Abeba

Konji, Meles will not be around by then. He will be in jail for committing mass murder.

For those who keep dreaming about Melese's removal from office!

I must admit that no one will deny your right from dreaming since it is only dream. Only Ethiopian's who are in Ethiopia have the only right to remove him only by majority vote. If your only concern is his position, you you should wait another Five years and contribute your voting. Other than that stay off from day dreaming.

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

Dear GZ, A few like you can say that, either because of ethnic or economic benefits....We don't like the three Ms, Musolini, Mengistu, and Meles....See you in NY

Hopefully he will face justice by then, if not see you there. we will drive from boston.

golisa,

Well said! My brother!

I HOPE HE WILL BE GONE .

Email: BELECHO@HOTMAIL.COM

City: ATLANTA

For GZ: You wrote something about right, dream, ...!? I don't get it. Do you really know what you are talking about or are you just echoing.

Email: belay@hotmail.com

City: London

Belay!

"Awko yetgna bikesekisut aysemam" teblo yele!

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

GZ:
What I meant is what you said. you better ask the meaning of what you wrote, tsibukkk

Email: belay@hotmail.com

City: London

Hi Guys,

I hate to say that i think Meles will come to NY .So,why not we (i mean those sincerely interested for the good of our country)focus our attention on how to stage a big anti-Meles rally that truley will be noticed by all the delegates.

I don’t think he will have confident to join them…They’ve already known that Meles is a killer, a lire and a cheater....