Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A call to know what we are up to!

All we have witnessing so many lies and hate mongering written articles, news, opinions, and the like for ulterior destructive motives. As a result so many Ethiopians are confused and side them-selves with such motives. This is frustrating indeed.

I call everybody to re-consider his/her for the better.

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

Re: A call to know what we are up to!

NOTICE

You condemn people for expressinfg their despair and demand for freedom.

Have you yet condemned the killings and mass torture of your fellow Ethiopians brothers and sisters by the woyane fascist government?

Is it true what they said historically about people like you?

If you have nothing to say, say nothing!!!

To Notice!

The government has already expressed it's sadness about the killing, let alone me. Yes, it is indeed unfortunate about the killing and must be mourned by all of us.

But, what I am saying is this should not be used for the sake of more ulteriour destructive motive. If you are not happy about what I said,.......

You also need to know that the more we use our mind for negativity, the more problem will be created. I wonder where this take us.

GEBRESSELASI:
Is there a government in ethiopia?????
NO NO NO NO NO NO. THERE IS NO.
If there were any, the murderers Meles, Berekt Kebtu... would have been in at least in trial, if not punished for shot head death.

Gebresselasie!
"ANTA HASAWI GOTEGNA HASHKER MELES!" You must be a relative of Meles. I, as a Tigrean, feel shame for the persons who defend the bloody Meles regiem. There is no more support for TPLF from Tigreans though we are Tigreans. TPLF is a cancer for the people of Ethiopia as well as for Tigreans who want to see a united and developed country. TPLF is a black shadow who blocked us from joining other brothers,sisters of Ethiopians and struggling for our rights. No more "HARA MERET" no more political hostage. We must be free from the TEBAB TPLF.
"GOBEZ HAYE NIT'HABER AYNBEL DENBERBER"

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

To Belay! (Stone headed)

What a shame on you to call someone "HASAWI"!

I could tell you could be someone who.....from your
full of arrogant comment. Your arrogancy won't lead you nowhere except......

To Belay,

It seems your true color has emerged. I wish if you were a tigrean .....boy. Do TPLF blocked you from joining the opposition ? Your comment doesn't show that, dud. "Atkelakil"

What is the lie that you come across here ...the cold blodded killings of innocent citizens? Not once but again and again.. year afte years? What do you call hate? condamening a governing cell that perpetuates despire,anguish and warfare among the millions of ethiopians? In this forum we share all these injustises that we all witness and consel each other like a decent fellow brothers. And of course we all here demand for justice to be made against those who sit at the top of the TPLF/EPRDF killing and torturing chamber. We demand their resignation now and immediately. If you found this a destructive motive then I ask you one thing; destructive to who..if that tells in some way who your are and what your own destructive motive is all about?

Email: bereketlo@yahoo.com

To G/sellasie & Hailu
What are you sayng? Just tell me if your are clearly appreciating the killing of innocent people or condemning it. This time, except from the relatives of Meles, TPLF's murdering act is rejected by all Ethiopians. No more place for the murderer TPLF from Tigreans. No more divide and rule we need unity and peace with our Ethiopian brothers and sisters.

Down to the murderers and looters!
"LEBABU ANTUM HASEWTI MELEKAETI"

Belay,
I really appreciate your genuine fight for Ethiopians. I was wondering why so many Tigreans kept quite at this time. As it was said 'Silence is a sign of consent'. Good if you are really a Tigré.

Cheers,

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

Rachel,

Why does it really matter where Belay is from. I think instead of identifying ourselves through ethnicity, we should just adress as Ethiopians. I think that is what started the currents problem. So what if Meles is from Tigray?

City: .

Rachel,
Thank you.

Yonie, Please don't misunderstood her.

Belay,
I know that she doesn't mean any harm, but my point is that we should not be categorized by ethnicity. To begin with none of us know the ethncity make up of Er. It doesn't matter. We are all Ethiopians. There is no evidence that any of the ethnic group has been quiet. In other words our ethnicity should not be a topic.

City: .

Yonie,

I agree with you and I also strongly believe that, as a Tigrean, it is time for Tigreans to join with the other Ethiopian sisters and brothers to fight against the dictatorial regiem of Meles Zenawi.