Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One person's account of abuse and torture at Ziway concentration camp

Dear ER Modulator,

It seems for me that the person badly tortured by the woyanes as discribed by the above person is ATO ANDARGACHEW TSIGE. The guy wittnessed that the guy was former member of EPRDF and now he joined Kinijit and also wrote a book about EPRDF. He must be Ato Andargachew Tsige, the former secretary of Addis Ababa City gov't (which means next to Teferra Walwa). Then he left them and recently wrote an amharic book about Woyane entitled "netsanetin ye mayawik netsa awich"/ he dedicated the income from this book to Kinijit. It was a wonderful book. He was kidnnapped by the Agaazis on June 8, 2005 and the where about was not known, if I am not mistaken. No one is talking about him. I affraid he is not well. Modulator, can you please make a nice statement on this issue and post it so that we start talking about it. Ato Andargachew moved from London recently and is one of the minds in Kinijit. I don't know why people kept silent. WE talked about the arrests of Hailu, Lidetu and now Almaz Seifu. Can you please help. Please, Please.....

By the way his sister is the wife of Teferra Walwa.

I wait for you action.

Re: One person's account of abuse and torture at Ziway concentration camp

Tell this to Mamo Qilo who adamantly argues his pay master mudi is NOT supporting a fascist regime.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Hagere Ethiopia,

Now I know that Qilo is a real qilo. He is living in the world of Al Amoudi. Useless.

Is that true BB?
his sister is the wife of Teferra Walwa

Email: wbinyam@yahoo.com

Binyam,

Yes, it is true.