Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Call to Moderator

Arat Kilo's contribution to this forum is admirable and all Ethiopians are proud to have such a seasoned politician, a well-mannered country man, and a humble soul. I suggest you put his postings on your STICKY, particulalry the one below, that I cut and pasted in its entirity.

NEWETHIOPIA,

How about you?
I say :
'enatih sitweldih Moudi eye***** neber.
koshasha ye gered lij.
emenged lay teweldeh emenged lay yadegih.
kift af.
afeh yesefaw yeMoudin *** sititeba newe?

Right back at you!
Arat-kilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Re: A Call to Moderator

Arat Kilo is about to be banned again. This kind of language does NOT have a place in this forum. Where did you see his posting? I cannot find it.

Moderator,

It is under:

"EPRDF & TPLF Members exposed by Tensae Radio"

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Dear Momo kilo
you are right. We will never have such a person like Arat kilo.He is just the best. Dear Arat Kilo, if I were a woman, I think I wold marry you. But I am not a woman. Hopefully,what I have for you I wuold give you a big hug one day.
Dear Elias, please advice this guy the moderator? he is making alot of mistakes. Many dear Ethiopian broters and sisters are leaving this forum because of his unintellectual decision. Or, did Mr Moudi paid him well. He blocked a whole net cafe'pcs. let him not think that all of us check this site from home. There are ppl who check this site from net cafe. In the net cafe where I check this site, no one can come to this forum and participate. Some of my fellow Ethiopians were so mud that they can't come here and comment or read. That is not a wise dicision.
Dear, Elias, please do somethig. We/ethiopians in diaspora are struggling for our mother land Ethiopia with words. Don't do this please? advice the so called Moderator. I think he has a lot learn.
People has a right to express their feelig.
Regards
Matilda

Dear matilda,

It seems the sarcasm is totally lost on you. The comments made by arat-kilo and posted by mamo above shows that arat-kilo is the best. It also shows his intellect and logical argument. Our motherland ethiopia and the people will miss his contribution greatly.

Mamo Qilo:If you don't resort to your favorite style of debate which is mud slinging and stupidly confrontational, we can exchange views on this issue. The world has now lost its bi-polar aspect. The unipolarity of the prevalent international politics has moved the west towards other matters they think to be "dangerous' for the so called the new world order (which was some 10 years before) and now globalisation. Globalisation has its own pre requisites. One basic pre-requisite, inter alia, is the so called "trans national outlook" which in effect is to be a loyal house maid to the the so called G8 countries. They are now telling us it is inescapable. To achieve this the west doesn't want to see nationalist leaders in the third world in general, in africa in particular. Nationalism currently is their sworn enemy. Hence they prefer a conspicuosly unpopular and a highly corrupt regime that relies on their support to stay in power. Just some thoughts of mine. Stop mud slinging. Come up with a well reasoned and a substantiated argument. If you simply say "u R morone", "I made you lifeles", "I kicked you off" and all other garbages in your previous posting prove nothing other than exposing your ignorance and the fact you are running out of ideas.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Mamo, I have read many of your postings on her and it has been interesting to read them. I must say that you seem to come out as a neautral observer of the current situation in Ethiopia. However, if someone does read your posts and try to understand your view then two things are clear: You will defend Al-Amoudi regardless of what he does and you will promote the republican party. As a person who knows lots of dirty deeds that Al-Amoudi has done to many people in the world I know surprised about his recent endorsement of EPRDF. It is totally his right to support any party and it is also his responsibility to accept the views of those people who objected to his support. Al-Amoudi in reality is a servant and thus front man for Prince Sultan Ibn Abdul Aziz who is Second Deputy Premier, Minister of Defence and Aviation
and Chairman of the Saudi Strategic Storage Program, SSSP. You may read more about a Swedish employee who used to work for Al-Amoudi and the questions he has for him at www.workinsaudi.com Al-Amoudi, tried to shutdown that site several times but he failed. Well, I have to apologize for my fellow man to spend so much time talking about a man who is not worth our time.

Mamo, secondly, you also recommend Ethiopians to always approach the Republican party to get their points across. I do not think Republicans or Democrats differ much with regards to American foreign policy. Block voting is as attractive to Democrats as to the Republicans.Be fair and provide us with evidence of how the Republicans responds better to their supporters requests? Otherwise, I believe your attachment with the Republican party is purely emotional and therefore please do not insult our intelligence.

My advice to my fellow Ethiopians would be to hire an International PR firm to expose the dictator Meles regime. To make this campaign even more effective it should not be associated with an opposition party officially. A temporary non-profit org should be created and hire such a PR firmly simple to expose all the crimes dictator Mele's regime has committed. By having an org which is not associated with the opposition party it will be viewed as a non-political organisation which wants to safeguard Ethiopia. Thank you for your attention.

There is no question that the Ethiopian people will previal and destory the EPRDF regime.

Email: adb@hotmail.com

City: UK