Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The reign of narrow minds

I am sorry for those wasting their valuable time. Please time is precious and use your time for best investment. You are spending your time talking, talking endless talking while others are doing their homework. I don't think that your shouting brings any result. Gone are the days of full productivity with empity stores. Please work and help the country. If you realy love your country. This is what your country expects from you. I wonder some of you are resorted to a big fish in a small pond (in your narrow world). Work, work and develop yourself. Time cannot be stored. Please don't waste your time with utopian dreams.

Thanks

Re: The reign of narrow minds

Hi Meshe,

I agree with you to some extent. There are some talking non sense knowingly or unknowingly. But some points mentioned in this board are very important if they are organized and taken to action. Actually some are giving a good options and ideas to implement some political goals and expose hidden political and economic mischief. We should talk something important to our country not to jock and / or to show some political affiliations. We all are Ethiopians and should think and suggest something good to our country. We also should expose wrong and in human activities and struggle for the actions.

God bless our country

Gera Geru

Email: g_tariku@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Re: The reign of narrow minds

Thanks for your adivce Dr phil. I was also expecting some dollars from your account in Malasyia Bank for helping us work hard.If there were no enemies,guards would not have been necessary. If there were no Meles ambeta, the ethiopian people would have enjoyed like others