Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do you think that Meles & Co will revenge Addis Ketema?

Dear all,

For me both Meles and Mugabe are two sides of the same coin. Today Mugabe's opposition claimed that Mugabe is bulldozering a huge chunk of 'slums', where their supporters reside in the name of cleaning up the city. In fact, Mugabe is doing that to revenge the people, who support the opposition.

Do you think Meles and Co will use the same stratgey to bulldozer Addis Ketema (merkato) in the name of cleaning the 'slums' as it is the 'epicentre' of that bloody Wednesday?

My fear is that as Meles is savagely revengeful, he will do it. What do you think?

Email: alemu2010@yahoo.co.uk

City: London

Re: Do you think that Meles & Co will revenge Addis Ketema?

That is the easiest thing meles can do. if he think his power is in threat he will make our country Rwanda as he said. not just move them but he can massacre them. we are dealing with the worst dicator in the planet.
But as always God will be on our people's side.

Re: Do you think that Meles & Co will revenge Addis Ketema?

Is Addis Ketema that bad to be called slum and bulldozed? speaking of slum the worst is "aroge kera"
I alway wonder how it survived as negboure to our leaders from the time of atse Menelik till now.There must be some thing appealing about the scent.Who knows, may be one day Lia and Sheik Al Hamudi will produce world class perfume.