Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tinbite Sheh Husen Gibril

According to the instruction I recived from the spirit of my ancestor "Tinbite Sheh Husen Gibril-1997" was supposed to be distributed to the Kings & Ruleres (Legese Zenawi and Mebrahatu G/Hiwot(Bereket)) and some other security forces and media people to enable them divert the situation of the angry "blood trusted dragon that is hovering arund the country sitting on a black horse" The main figure, who is alligned with this dragon is Meles.They were not able to use the opportunity set in the Tinbit and they shed bllod to satisfay the dragon. and this is the indication in the fourh paragraph of the Tinbit that will fasten the fall of Woyane and the rise of Ethiopic Spirit"Tinsae of Ethiopia". Wheter you belive it or not we are on the right track.Every body say ELll....ELlll.By the way Dawit Yohanis, Genet Zewdie and Some higher officials were attendig at my kinsmans' Meglis "Wokabi Bet" to request about their future, but he told them that "things are out of any spritual powers control and advised them to pray"

Husen Ali

Email: sheh_husen

City: Jedha

Re: Tinbite Sheh Husen Gibril

Husen Ali,

You moron! What the hell are you talikng about. You're either "Tenquay" "lumpen Kalicha" ,or " cofused Debtera". To hell with your Tinbit and ancestors. Go and tell this to the village fool.