Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My simple solution for clean Addis Ababa!

The solution is Sanplat:-
What is a SanPlat?
A SanPlat is an improved latrine slab with the following features:

Smooth and sloping surfaces which encourage regular cleaning.

Elevated footrests to help the user find the right position, even at night.

A drop hole which is both comfortable to use and safe for the smallest children.

A SanPlat can also be made with a tight fitting lid which effectively stops smells and flies

The SanPlat System was initially developed in 1979-89 in Mozambique and Malawi as a team work initiated and coordinated by Björn Brandberg to make sanitation affordable and accessible for the lowest income groups. The SanPlat System was developed based on the experiences and opinions from many people and many countries, mostly African countries, and it continues to develop today. Since then, around 1 million SanPlats have been built all over Africa. Get a project started easily by using our moulds and manuals. LCS is a company set up to make the SanPlat System available worldwide

For more info cut and paste

http://www.sanplat.com/pictures.htm

and

http://www.sanplat.com/index.htm

If that's the way to go?, then that's the way to go!!

Well,
Make one hugh SanPlat and put Meles and his friends (including but not limitted to Moudi) in there!
That will clean not only Addis but the whole country!
Go for it, you seem to know what you are doing.
Arat-kilo

Re: My simple solution for clean Addis Ababa!

Arat kilo,

You eat, breath and dream Al-Amoudi. I suspect that You either; Stayed in the west for long time but don't have a penny then became jealous of his wealth or are a die hard moron Debtera who hates Islam.

Ewentu,

What did Arat kilo did to you to deserve all those hate words coming out of you? no amount of investment or money will replace the freedom that all ethiopian seeking wright now. Almoudi must have realized that before lending his supoort to this fascist government.If Alamoudi wants to respected and admired by the ethiopian people he must come out and strongly condem the killing of the innocent ethiopians. then,only then the ethiopian people will forgive him and he will move on to his business us usual.Remember, money is not every thing. you need money other things to be content in life.finally

Live free or die!

Email: FELEGUHE_8@HOTMAIL.COM

City: ALEXANDRIA ,VA

Live free or die!

Ewnetu Bezabih,
I see you are writing your biography in short.
It is so short you can write only about yourself as a stupid die hard moron Debtera who hates Islam, and who stayed in the west for long time but don't have a penny to show !!!!
One thing you forgot in your biography is you suck to Moudi so much to get a penny at the expense of the people of Ethiopia!!
Right back at you!

KENU DERESSE,
I am proud when I read messages from my people like you!
All we are saying is apologize!
How hard it is to apologize?
How difficult it is to recognize ones own mistake?
If it is difficult for him, then he is no different than Meles.

KENU DERESSE,
You are right when you wrote :
“…If Alamoudi wants to respected and admired by the ethiopian people he must come out and strongly condem the killing of the innocent ethiopians. then,only then the ethiopian people will forgive him and he will move on to his business us usual.Remember, money is not every thing. you need money other things to be content in life.finally
Live free or die! “

That is it:
Live free or die!
Live free or die!
Arat-kilo

Dear Hagere,

Don't be too naive! That was not the real Gashe Abera Mola. I Know Gashe Abera mola When he used to live here in the states. He would not write such foolish letter at a time where our brothers and sisters paying their life for the libration of of our mother land. he is very nationalist; I can assure you the real Gashe Abera mola is probably greveing as the rest of us for the loss our brothers and sisters by the current facist regime.Remember
Gashe Abera's is a nick name given by the people of Addis.So the Author of " my simple Solution For clean Addis Ababa " is some one who is probably trying to divert the focus away from the current polotical struggle of the ethiopian people to over throw the meles regime.

Email: FELEGUHE_8@HOTMAIL.COM

City: ALEXANDRIA ,VA

Moderator,
Did you delete a message from Hager?
Can you some how let us know you deleted a message?
You can put a statment inplace of the message you deleted.
Something like this message has been deleted, or some other ways, would ya do dat?
Arat-kilo

Stop spending your time thinking and writting about al moudi. He made a foolish calculated mistake thinking meles govt will win. He was/hopely is good to Ethiopia. what he has to do right now is just concentrating on his business. This is the best way brave business people in the world are doing. But most importantly he has to take the Ethiopian people side. Meles will be his custommer only as long as he is on power. But millions of the Ethiopian people were for him always. we have to forgive him. But not forget before we tested him with reality concerning the country matter.

Email: HI@hotmail.com

City: A.A

Hirut,
I will kinda will go with that, that we will forgive him if he ask for forgiveness!
Good idea!

Arat-kilo