Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tinbite Sheh Husen Gibril

I am the grand grand.. son of Sheh Husen Gibril. By now I am living in Jedha(Saudi Arabia). 10 monthes ago, I resived a vision from my beloved ancestor about the things that will happen to this country in this 1997 EC. The core message of of the tinbit is:- (1997EC is the End of Ethnic Rivalism in Ethiopia and The "Tinsae of Ethiopia". So far 85% of the Vision is accomplished.I will post the full text of the message when 95% of it is fulfiled. For the rest 5% I need human(your) involvement. The full text is already sent to Bereket Simion, Meles, Amare Aregawi and the Security forces seven months ago. That is whay they paniced and used dirty words during the election campagn. I tell you, this woyane is just like a semi thinking animal and I wonder how they rulled this degnified people and respected Country (in both Kuran and Bible) for the last fourteen years.

Email: sheh_husen@yahoo.com

City: Jedha

Re: Tinbite Sheh Husen Gibril

Hason Ali,

We are glad to learn that you are the grand grand son of Sheh Husen Gibril. Sheh Husen Gibril the counter to Aleka Gebrehana of the Christian community in Ethiopia. Sheh Husien, like Aleka Gebrehana is a great Ethiopian, though some of the predictions that the two made before their death are more fiction than real. It appears to me that whenever the Muslim community claimed Sheh Husein’s prediction that has materialized, the Christian community would come with an even better case for Aleka Gebrehan's prediction and wisdom and vise versa. This may have resulted in creating fictional characters in both cases, undermining their true wisdoms and knowledge.

My question to you is why not share your great-great grandfather's prediction now than wait after they happen. This is a fair question especially given your claim that EPRDF has already seen your copy. May I ask you to post your document?

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Husen Ali,

Who give a **** to know who you're?? so what that your Great grand father is Husen Gibril??? You are just Confused "Tenquay" "Kalicha" or simply "Moron". Go and tell your tales to the village ladies.

Hussein,
Dont waste your time by listening to or going to these sorcerers' houses. You would die young or useless. No way out after being involved in this kind of devilish acts other than God. May God Help you!!

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

hehehehehe....oh maaayn! Not the guy, the people who respond to him got problems! hehehehe...