Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ETHIOPIAN LIONS SMARTER THAN AGAZI ARMY.

"A pride of lions has rescued a girl from her kidnappers in rural south-west Ethiopia, according to police."

City: Virginia Beach

Re: ETHIOPIAN LIONS SMARTER THAN AGAZI ARMY.

For their rewards, I say:
“PUT THE LION BACK ON THE FLAG”

Enebua!!!
Giday, what are talking about?
whom are going to confuse?
Enebua!!

Ya, i am really proud of those lions
It was amazing. That girl has to
get married a lion instead.

Yigermal,
Do you realy think we should have the lion back to the flag? If yes, why? If no, why not?

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Kuku,
I wonder if you are a lady!! If you are a man...no wonder. So irresponsible and heartless comment!! Grow Up!!

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

Jadu-
I know enough about the Lion of Judah is a manufactured story.

Haile Selasae was good to his family and his multi ethnic group ministers only. He did nothing to help the people of Amhara as he did nothing to help other ethnic groups.

Yes, he definitely had his faults. But when he was in power, he did not try to promote ethnic division and haltered.

I am a multi ethnic Ethiopian. I grew up with out knowing what hate means. But now, this murderer so called leader Meles taught me what hate really means. I hate this devil-possessed murderer. We have lived together with our differences for thousands of years. Now this hate monger talks about the possibility of Rewanda in Ethiopia.

So out of desperation if I had to choose out of the last three leaders, I say bring the lion back.

Yigrmal,
I share your desperations. I think you have understood why I posed the question. It is very interesting how any thing can lead to any thing. A lion protecting a small girl leaidng to adiscussion about lion of Judah. The Ethiopian banner with the lion of Judah is smoething which realy disturbs me a lot. I got very much irritated to see people carrying this banner and talk about democracy and equality. No, that banner is a symbol of supression of inidvidual, group, religious and nationality rights. promoting what the flag stands for is no different than what the current OLF adn TPLFs do these days. For me they are nothing but a radicaly different versions of lion of Judah. They both count on their genetic make up. Very unfortuantely, the latter in the 21st century. I realy think people are refering to the lion of Judah and what it stands for when they talk about "neftegna" these days. To my dismay however, I still see people carrying lion of Judah in every protest the oppostion has called in US, Canada and Europe. One simple fact is that it at least repulses all muslim Ethiopians. Is it worth to continue to raise that flag high then? Can somebody tell them to stop this crap.

I wish, they leave that banner to the regaes and releive us from giving cause to these hate mongers. You see, people have "objective reason" to tell that CUD is planning to take them to the old "nefxegna" era. mark the quotes.

I would like to hear what Mamo has to say baout this issue. Don't dismiss it as trivial. I assure you that there are thousands affected by it. The only thing good about it is that it is confined to US and Europe regions. Hardly seen in Ethiopia.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area