Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Berket Semon's next job

Bereket's next job

Elias, no reason for you to delete my message. Let the readers read and respond. Don't take it upon yopurself to decide what readers should or should not read (The first rule of free expression). The current "revolution" in Ethiopia has many dimensions and as such every nuance of current events in Ethiopia merits reading...some are colorful and other may not be..teregaga
City: Addisaba

Berket's next job

Ironical but true

Re: Berket Semon's next job

cleaver thought!!

Elis-
I am on your side. I respect your judgment.

Yigermal:

Are you always on the side of any issue you don't even know about or you juat have an unintelligent instinct to follow anyone you percieve to be superior to you...yidenkal

I simply opinionated that Bereket Semo's next job should be the spokes person for the US state department or even the white house, since he has perfected the art of destorion, fabrication and evassion, not to mention prevarication...now what is wrong with that opinion that infuriated Elias and his Rep.? go figure!!

Obviously, the next job of Bereket Semon will be a reporter for the voice of Eritrea (Demtsi hafash)

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Beheg-Amlack-
You don't know heg or Amlack for that matter.
You got what you wanted.You post your message.Is this what you wanted to spit-out? I am not impressed.

Yigermal,

Frankly I don't give a d...nm if you are impressed or not. I am not the least bit interested in impressing anyone. Speak your mind and let the chips fall where they may.

I am sorry for you to that you are worried and disheartened. “ajocka!”

Beheg-Amlack-

You've proven my point.You are an egomaniac.

Anthe sewiye beheg amlack tewegne. Bizu tata atabiza.

Yigermal:

Abo,abshir bell enji...better days are coming for all Ethiopians regardless of their nationality...

have some tej on me and celebrate the exorcism of TPLF/Woyane and the great satan of them all, Melse Legesse Zenawi.

Melese, to you I say adios, sucker, your next domain is Alem bekagn... where your soul will rott in hell for all the innocent blood you spilled!!

Say that about Mengistu and prove ur fairness to me...

Yigermal and behig amlack how old are you guys?

Email: lilifikir@yahoo.com

Mamulit-

I think you are Beheg-Amlack.

Yesewe Idmae mene astayekhe.Litagebagne fleghal Indae?