Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please respond if you have a family member?Please?

Hi to all ethiopians firs I like to say May god be on our side!
I am,posting this message to find out if any of you are related to this isue or if you have any family memeber have been detained by the united states immigration and they are deporting them as we speak.And imagin what they are facing in ethiopia and tell me if that's the right thing to do .And I am talking about our brothers and sisters who seeks an asylum in this country because of the fear of prosecution and their case has been denied by the court system .And with out proper study of the country situation they are giving them back to meles. Which they have been raning from to bigin with .I am, new to US but Please respond if you know what I am talking about and can we do something to protect them until it's safe to do so? Please respond. Mehret

Email: zeleke45@aol.com

City: Frisco

Re: Please respond if you have a family member?Please?

No comment!

Mhretye, sorry to hear that but there is nothing to do about it. this country has constitution don't try to break it like the CUD doing in Ethiopia.

Wedi Adi

No more tolerance for your nonsense.It is a shame that you are blaming the victims rather than the perpetuators.your childish comment is nerveracking and upsetting.If I am mad at you I am rightfully so.I forgive you if it is because of ignorance.But if you are bluffing after about 30 people are dead,hundreds wounded and thousands are jailed you are either a heartless sadist or probably killer yourself or a complete moron.Get lost.

For my sister: get a lawyer.get the correct information and advice.You may get some help from the community organizations.Any thing is possible.But it is true that donot break the law.

Email: Alemb2@yahoo.com

laomxnvv jpsm

I am so sorry for that post it was just an accident from 3 year old .Any way...
Kebede sorry it took so long for me to respond.I thank you for your post above .I don't think I have to RE. that person.You have said it all in a very perfect manner.
My message was simple .I was just trying to find out if others are in the same situation and to see if others are concerned as well.And tha't until I find out my self there is more than 5000 Ethiopians in the united states detention center today. And I find it very amazing to see it's not so much of a concern to any one.And if we are not willing to protect all this brothers ans sisters I don't know who will ? Are we just going to wait utill they deport them back,and start complaining after the damage is done.And to be clear I wasn't suggesting for the US government to issue them a green card .I was just saying give them some time until it's safe to do so .I also thank you for your suggestion but I don't think it's just about hiring a lawyer alone.It's about raising our voic to save them from being deported at this time .
And it's not about just one individual it's about all Ethiopians they are deporting as we speak.Which any one can call the Ethiopian Embassy and find out.
By the way again to all ethiopians Please read the article on one of the israel leading news peaper. At Haaretz.com onJune 25, titled 63 Ethiopians jailed in Israel appealed fearing they will be killed if they return to Ethiopia.What I was saying was not different from this article. If every thing goes well Those 63 Ethiopians might get a third safe country option instead of being deported to Ethiopia.For your information the canadian Government is concidering to take this 63 Ethiopian poletical refugges. I think among this 5000 Ethiopian detainies in the US those who have a Genuine fear of prosecution should get all the options that's available to them.And remember thire political asylum case was denied on the understanding of Ethiopia have a progresive and democratic system of Government.But what the world including the United states realized today is that they have been conned for the last 14 years by the woyane regime.I thank you .