Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do you know…?

Do you know…?

When I say “Do you know…?” , I am directing the question to those Ethiopians who are captives of the CUD and the likes. Your narrow mindedness has seriously prevented you from understanding why the federal democratic system has existed in Ethiopia. Therefore you are politely asked to open your mind and listen the following.

All the opposition forces realize that the people of Ethiopia could not have maintained unity based on equality for a single day, let alone 14 years , unless the determined conviction in unity on equality prevail in EPRDF and unless EPRDF has been rendered the unreserved support of the oppressed people of nations and nationalities.

The oppositions hate the popular constitution more than anything else in the world. Do you know why? The constitution is the most determined war waged by the people against poverty. Ignorance, backwardness, etc. In other words it is a war waged against all defenders of poverty, ignorance, etc. As a result this vary fact, the resistance of all forces has increased tremendously this time around. Their power lies not only in the strength of rent collectors and forces of dependency. Rent collection and sense of dependency is wide spread all over the world. These are basic factors that engender forces like CUD continuously and in many numbers.

For all these factors, EPRDF is essential and victory over poverty, ignorance, rent collection, dependency etc is impossible without a stubborn and consistent war of life and death. Such a war demands conviction, sense of responsibility, indomitable lenses and unity among peoples of nations and nationalities.

You captives should not forget the experience of the struggle for democracy in Ethiopia. It can clearly show to you who are victims of CUD and the likes, the determination and strict discipline of EPRDF constitute one of the fundamental conditions for victory over dependency and sense of irresponsibility.

Re: Do you know…?

Don’t tell Bulcha to get more s---t, he is already full of it.

If what I read on the net on sites like this one is what the opposition really stands for, I tell you, I would rather stick with the current evil government. The opposition is losing more and more of my respect by the day.

Below
you are tewolde:
Ante nufiam ambeta

What cra* did u just write Bulcha? Its just full of big words and nothin else....

He just wants show us his power of words.It used to be like that in the 15th century.

Dummies the same time full of ego in empty space apparently living overseas running your mouth, I tell you what, believed it or not, your ego will not lead you no where. Bunch of girly where were you? Bulcha, Thank you fare and balanced thought.

bulcha,
mengistu was a lot better than your butchers tplf/eprdf gangs. i am sorry to inform you this but ethiopians are a lot more smarter to buy your cheap propaganda. more over ethiopians are more than ready now to kick these bloody weyanes to where they came from. your hope is probably to make peace with your cousin in the north. but i don't that will happen either because of your depraved mind. pathetic!!!

Email: ****

City: *****

Dear Almaz, Ze Abyssinian, Yigermal and the like!

"Letekemach semay kirbu new" is the ethiopian proverb that I have chosen to describe you all. I wander why you guys are jumping to cheap insulting and ... rather than challenging what Bulcha has put on the table. Of course since I have no idea of your cultural and educational backgrounds, I can only assume that you are insane or NOT FULLY DEVELOPED HUMANS.

Let us debate like normal human beings. For example like the "Gojjamew" has tried to do.

I think Bulcha is right. He might have used some strong words, but the reality is there. The so-called opposition(CUD), let me add, are nothing less than TPLF/EPRDF so to speak. The reason? They are after controlling Ethiopia to the best interest of the few. So it is just the exchange of power. However, there something like picking on the lesser evil. The Amharic adage, "better the Satan you know than the angel you aren't familiar with." It is just the same for Non-northern Ethiopians. CUD agenda, is merely to return to the old Ethiopia which everybody knows is an impossibility.

Email: Jirru@yahoo.com

City: Finfinnee

Alemaz,what do you mean when you say Ante nuftam ambeta

BINGO!!!
Now the reason has came clearly understood why the CUD is some times named as "Neftegna" and being blackmailed as if it is working on returning "the old Ethiopia". This all is coming from Anti-Unity forces to cover their agenda of dividing Ethiopia in the name of self determination. CUD is about Unity and Democracy; Nothing else. In democracy there is no Neftegna and returning back to old regiem. Good governance and development are its feature. But, in Unity there is no divide and rule. There is no place for hidden agenda of Secession. BINGO

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa