Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elias, it's fine by me you deleted Yadu's post

I was going to reply to him nastly.
Thank you.let him not genelaize all our sisters.
Regards
Matilda

Re: Elias, it's fine by me you deleted Yadu's post

I was in the process of answering the biggest idiot that posted about Almoudi’s look, but I noticed it was removed. Thank you ER for removing it. I believe he/she used the name Metilda. This individual motive is to create division in every angle. And it should be considered as that. Not to start another one like jadu on religion. What a shame! It is my strong belief Almoudi’s religion has nothing to do with it. Jadu you lost my respect.

Thank God I grew up in Addis. I was exposed to so many different ethnic groups and religion. And it helps me to love and accept every Ethiopian as one.

Dear Yigeremal
I swear to God.I swear in the name of our saviour Jesus Christ,I am not Yadu.I am Matilda.Trust me.. Elias knows.
Dear Elias, some of the post I posted is for fun. Honestly speaking, I am not down wiz Mr Almoudi/Moudi
Regards
Matilda

Matilda,
I the name of Allah, the merciful, I apologize for generalizing about your sisters.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Plus, I am not here to creat division. I love Ethiopia beyond your thought.But, you need to accept some of the our comments. you don't need to be angry. Otherwise, you are not a democrat.We need to gather all kind of informations, so we could solve the current difficult situations in our country. Don't expect only the good one. Try to read and reply if you wish. Don't just sit and wait for us to comment the cool one. Thas not right!
Regards
Matilda
I love Ethiopia and Iam here to defend her.

Metilda, I am talking about you, you are an idiot about saying so and so don't look like Ethiopian.What the hell is that going to help our situation in Ethiopia, except creating another problem. I myself is 100%Ethiopian but get mistken for being an Indian, does that mean I am not Ethiopian. Go take a trip differen location of Ethiopia and educate yourself.

Please don't respond.

Thank you Yadu
Regards
Matilda

Yigermal brother
Ok Iam sorry really sorry
Regards

Yigermal,
Sorry for disappointing you. Not that Iam worried about the loss of respect from you. I just don't want to be misunderstood. I am also Addis Ababanian, So, no body can tell me how to live with diversities, ethnic, ideologic, religious etc. Yes, I am strongly against any kind of division. If you had been visiting this page you would have seen a posting I made "Watch out, A new element of division is on the hrizon!", where I tried to show people how EPRDF regime is trying to play religious card of division at a time it realizes the ethnic division is failing. I feel I am an open minded person and try to see things from every corner. Very unfortunately, the kind of attitude I expressed in my deleted posting to be not an uncommon trend which I thought needs to be dealt clearly and frankly. I wish, the moderator had kept it and gave us the opportunity to prove me wrong. Mind you, one needn't expect this kind of attitude to be expressed openely such that every body would see it. No, This is an attitude which is often seen when you are on the other side of the aisle. may be as you noted, It may not be Addis Ababian trait. But, I also know that some of us have grown in Addis in a walled environment only surrounded by families who have this traditional attitude. The most difficult thing about it is that people suffering from this problem don't have insight about their illness. I felt, this kind of jolt may help people to make some soul searching and straighten up. In doing so, I was also expressing my love to my country and defending her with all my will.

Yetedbesebese neger alwodim

Again I stand to be corrected and apologrze for hurt feelings from bullets missing targets.

dear Yigermal
I am sorry again. I will never post such kind of post. I swear to God. I posted the post for fun .I wanted some kind of attention. please forgive me? It won't happen again.
Regards
Metilda your Ethiopian brother.
PS...Ethiopia lezelealeme tenoralch!

Thanks, Jadu and Matelda

Your points are well taken.
Lets move on to bigger and better things together.

God/Alah bless Ethiopia.

Thank you Yigermal and Matilda. Good to know that no hard feelings.

Thank you Yigermal and Jadu.
Regards
Matilda

Bereket's next job

Elias, no reason for you to delete my message. Let the readers read and respond. Don't take it upon yopurself to decide what readers should or should not read (The first rule of free expression). The current "revolution" in Ethiopia has many dimensions and as such every nuance of current events in Ethiopia merits reading...some are colorful and other may not be..teregaga

City: Addisaba

this is not elias, and i just want to let you know that no insult is allowed in this form. this is an ethiopian forum--let's show ethiopiawi chewanet. i've been deputized by elias to police this forum b/c there is a lot of abuse going on. you can express any view you wish, as long as it doesn't involve insults and racist languages.

thank you for your cooperation.

Elias, there you go again censuring readers. Please refrain from deleting messages because it offends you personally. I want to be able to contribute to the forum freey without suspecting where your sentiments lie.

Note, you will lose readership when you start deleting and censuring messages!!

City: LA

Cesuring messages

Elias &Representative:

Please correct your statement that, you would not tolerate insults and abusive language. This is a cop-out statement to justify selective censuring and deletion of messages that are not agreeable to your sensitivity. Perhaps if you took the time to comprehend the comments or maybe even ask some one to explain the comment, you would not be so touchy about it. Nothing disparaging or offensive was said to warrant deletion of Defabachew's opinions, and god knows everyone has opinions we may agree or disagree with.

I am shocked that a truthful coment about the atrocities of melese and his gangs offends you, whilst you seem calm and contained about the brutal dictator’s killing frenzy perpetrated upon the citizens of Ethiopia. May I remind you that we are adults quite capable of discerning offensive language from “Ethiopia chewanet". I would hope you would not ask us to turn the other cheek to Melese, in order to be “good” Ethiopians.