Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8 other pilots seek asylem

The ethiopian pilots are proving their
crediability to the ethiopian people not to Meles. It
is great job. Listen douchevelle for the current news
8 pilot seek asylem in USA embassy in Belarius.

Re: 8 other pilots seek asylem

Let's hope it's true.
Long live mother Ethiopia!
Regards
R&M

YES 100 % positive. You can hear deutche welle. They are interviwed.

Email: wbinyam@yahoo.com

City: AA

Interesting.
it is a sign of woyaness death coming soon. let's revolt every where and stand for our people till this enemy we have at home ceases to exist.

It is absolutely true friends.
They really showed thier repection for
ethiopian people. Thier justification is interesing, why do we make training to kill our people???????

The military should show their solidarity with
the ethiopian people and against the agaazi. Meles
meles melese, he must be preparing to kill him self. No way to escape.

Thank you all.
we need to revolt everywhere.
Long live mother Ethiopa!
Regards
R&M

Re: 8 other pilots seek asylum

I am a little confused what to say. Ok all these pilots are defecting and leaving their country, by minimizing the number of proffessionals by one, two, three, eight... And it seems that most of us are happy but my question is; are they going back and serve their country if situations change? or remain where ever they might be granted asylum? That hurts, loosing people in very important positions, loosing citizens for modern slavery, loosing citizens who could have significant importance for change....very confusing

Email: lilifikir@yahoo.com

If I were a pilot I would have been with them too. Two thumbs up for them. Meles kept one of my pilot relative locked up for seven years, his crime for bombing Ertirians. After seven years they let him go with out any explanation. Now what we need is all Tigreas to stand up and say not in our name.

Thank you our hero Ethiopian pilots, we are with you 100%.

Ya, the case is now getting weight
1) the pilots action
2) the way EPRDF handles prisoners having found
guilty of exposition them for HIV AIDs. I think you guys are aware of this news.

I'm very proud of these Ethiopian pilots. Don't worry whether they will return or not to Ethiopia if things get better because trust me, they will without a doubt. Would you not return to Ethiopia if it got better?

Did they seek asylum with regards to the Belarus government or did they seek asylum at the American embassy in Belarus? Thank you. Long live Ethiopia!

Email: hob@yahoo.com

City: uk

They ask asylem at the American embassy in Belarus

It is time for the militaries to show their
support for the people in a peacful way!!!!!!!!!!!

Wondata. They are real childrens of mother Ethiopia who live for justice not only for bread in this ocassion I would like to pass my message for their colligues (Federal Police or the army) to stand next to the people not with the Dectatores.

Yes, the time is coming. No one will be the instrument for woyane any more. All the members of the Ethiopian Army including the high ranking officials should follow this path. I tell you this is the time to set yourself free. Please do it now. yetenekaneke tirs mewlek alebet.

Those 8 braves and the previouse 2 in Djibouti will be remembered forever. You are all great. You took the lead!!! Others will follow, then woyane will cry alone.

It could be a bad news if the military force of Ethiopia is neutral and its only duty is to protect the sovernigty of the country and to defend the people from agressors but as Ethiopian military is under direct command of a dictator and murderer Meles Zenawi to extend his regime, There is no other choice but defect from his killing and supressing force.

God bless these Ethiopians for their decision to forward the peoples interest first than their individual benefit.

Email: yeshidenber@hotmail.com

City: London

Kalu
It was not in our expectation that
the airforce would leave Meles alone.
The military can not be neutral. They have not got
the chance to take that position. It is the ideal time for them to show their condamenation to meles killings. They have to prove their crediabilty to ethiopia and the ethiopian people not for eriteria. Eriteria has its own security force. They have to realize this open fact. Ethiopia must be ruled by ethiopians.

What a big shame for the security forces
to guard a colonizer in their mother land. They must be now putting plane of action, right?

Wow I wonder why this country never wash her feet, every one is cheering for the people seeking asylum in U.S. for better life, that’s what I call it! Every one who got an opportunity fled the country at any moment real but real people from Markatoo who faced death, waited for their exaction. I just felt so bad for my brothers dying like a man indeed they are hero. I think you all stupid moron, is this resistance? where is the rebellion? If these people really opposing Melees regime how about starting some kind of covert mission right on their mother land? Asking asylum U.S. Embassy? Where are the heros of Ethiopia who can give their sole sacrifice like brave but not fleeing their mother land when she need them! What a shame! Running when their mom, dad, brother sister and wife likely will face death sentence.

I purpose to point out to the readers what hero does to his country? Insane asylums at his time, look in the faces of men and women, boys and girls who were once very brave.

Email: tigray@hotmail.com

City: tigray

I am proud with the action of these courageous Airforce officers. They will serve as a role model for the rest of Ethiopian soldiers to revolt against the barbaric Woyane regime.

- Wakeup and Stand up all members of the defense force. You should not use your weapon on your own oppressed people.
- Think of the betrayal made on you, by Meles, to your recent sacrifies on Bademe, Zalambesa, Bure, etc.
- Meles will not reget to betray you even after using you against your own people at this critical time of saving the integrity and development of Ethiopia.

Email: zelalemtek@yahoo.com

City: USA, Oklahoma, Stillwater

I did listen the interview about the 8 pilots and feel sorry for them. Their reason for defection is not acceptable. Hope the US embassy will have a chance to listen the content of the interview and decline their request.

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

It is beyond me to understand why so many Ethiopians support the defection of these pilots. In my opinion , It is a cowardice and selfish act. It is betrayal to there/our country to abondend there duty and responsibility.They are not fighting Ethiopians. They are there to protect there country from outside enemy. What they did is shameful, to say the least. What is seen since the election is that people chosing to resort to violence and distruction as means of solving problems. In a time when we are facing a war with Ertria, How can anyone with a right mind support these pilots action? Why do they chose to leave us after so much money is spent on them for training. They have no sense of duty and responsibility.
No wonder we are going back ward. We have hooligan mentality

I think the choice they (the pilots) made is a good one!
They could have stayed and either be an instrument of the government or eliminated one by one if they show opposition!
By defecting (esp. 8 of them together) they bring the issue to the world community (or if you prefer strengthen the issue).

In armed forces one has to obey order from his/her immediate commander.
A lot of our people are in a difficult situation, if they say not to obey order they will face a harsh consequence.
I think the choice they made is good and it is at the right time!
Arat-kilo

Mahri,

I agree with you. I hate Melese for letting Ertria go but we have a better way to get rid of our leaders when we don't like them. It is not like the durg regime. Now when we don't like our government/leaders , all we have to do is go to polling station in droves and vote against him. Things have changed since you left. I bet you must be jealous of us.
Meles, when compared with that crazy leader of yours, is not that bad. Ofcourse, he is stupid in letting our Ertrian brothers and sisters go and he is doubly stupid for choseing ethinic politics but that is okay. He will not be in power for long.

Arat kilo,

Why chose the old way when we can get rid of this government using polling stations? All we have to do is to convince people in other parts of Ethiopia to vote against this government/leader like the people of Addis Ababa. Why not chose a peacful way to address our grievance? If there is a mistake in counting why do not we use the proper channel to address the mistake legally? If we lose this election, why don't we simply learn from this election and come back better and stronger next time. We have to give our justice system a chance. It may not be perfect all the time but we should give time for our justice system to mature. It is not long ago that CUD defeted the government in court.
We spent millions of dollars and many years to train these pilots? Loosing them weaken our defence nad make us volenerable to our enemy. We are still in a war footing with Ertria. Should war break, our soldiers in the ground die in thousands because we don't have a good air cover. Also, after lossing hundreds of thousands of soldiers to recover the land we lost, is it right to give them back agian? The lost life of our soldiers will be in vain, if it happens.
I think what they did is cowardly and selfish.

I congratulate these great heroes. They are real heroes following the footstepts of Captain Bahilu and his co-pilot. I call up on all the army members to deny meles zenaw, the ruthless dictator and mass murderer, any suport.
Long live our dear pilots. My heroes!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you and God bless all of my beloved country.

Ayalew

Email: ayalew03@hotmail.com

City: Dallas, Texas

These are a bunch of idiots. What do they think is waiting for them here in USA. Do they think that they will become pilots here or anywhere else. They will join the large majority of cab drivers. What a waste of skill and knowledge. Here again, the Ethiopian Review is enouraging for more pilots to defect.

I do not know what happened to us Ethiopians. We are not thinking straight. We are driven by our emotions. What a shame.

City: atlanta

ethiopia,
It a choice they made and all we can do at this point is support or not to support.
As far as letting hte justice system works is I would agree if there is a justice system in ethiopia.
If there is a justice system, then where is that system when people are massacre?
If there is a justice system at all, where is it when Agazi came into Addis? (The justice system should not let an unknown force acting in the country, especially killing peaceful people).
If there is a justice system, what happen to the police force? (Police is there to enforce the law, Police is the officer of the law, works under the justice system).

ethiopia,
There is no justice system in ethiopia!
The system we have makes justice a mockery.
Arat-kilo

Ethiopia:
I got you wrong!!! The current regime has
no respection for votes. Did n't the people vote ? did we vote for EPRDF? If the regime does not respect the verdict of the people, rule of law,... how do you ger ride of it by polling stations? If that was possible, no body would have been killed...

Genet:
why do we fight external enemies?
do not you think that meles is not an external enemy?

To all people who supports and encourages for 8 pilot defectors!

They were blind to do what they did and you become blind enough to support them. To me this is shameful act to them and you ediot supporters.

Think twice before ..........

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

One thing the Woyané regime doesn't understand is that the fight is between them and the people of Ethiopia. They have put themselves in an endless war until they are finished one by one as it was in Dergue. I really admire the pilots. They've got spirit!! I think this is just a start.

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

I am confused about of you who opposes these 8 pilots asylem issue. I am surprised about your attitude of this government. We are talking about the big enemy that is ruling us. Before we avoid the anti-people EPRDF who is killing and doing a mass destruction here How you can talk about the others enemy. pls don't be stupid mind as our leaders. Anyway this is a big start towards firing dictators and taking to justice. Shame on you for those who say what a shame. We the real Ethiopians proud of these 8 pilots.
Long live to the real Ethiopians!

Email: moumer@gmail.com

City: Addis Ababa

I am really sorry to read most comments given on our pilot defecting case, They are supposed to defend the country from external enemy, sooner or later we will have war with Eritrea so we need them desperately. and I want to ask all of you if you encourage when people are leaving their country who is going to serve our mother land? ebakche bedembe insebe era letelate anmeche

I am really sorry to read most comments given on our pilot defecting case, They are supposed to defend the country from external enemy sooner or later we will have war with Eritrea so we need them desperately. and I want to ask all of you if you encourage when people are leaving their country who is going to serve our mother land? ebakche bedembe insebe era letelate anmeche.

Email: selam2354@msa.com

City: jemma

Genet and Gebre,
The pilots did what they think was right. Try to show some empathy for these guys. Would you kill your brothers and sisters, if you were in their position? I believe they have sent the message which they want the international community to listen.

Hager
You are member of EPRDF. You just smell at least
the way to it. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EPRDF AND ERITERIA. ERITERIA CAN START WAR JUST NOW AND TAKE INCLUDING MEKELE. WE ARE VERY DARE FOR THAT. WE HAVE ALREADY ENEMIES THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY, EPRDF. SHOET HEAD DEATH FIRST FOR THEM AND THEN....

What did you say Hager Wedade? You said "They are supposed to defend the country from external enemy sooner or later we will have war with Eritrea so we need them desperately." and also you said "who is going to serve our mother land?" My answer is short and pricise: The Agazi Militia will defend our country. hahahahahahaha

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

Dearest Ethiopians,

Ethnic, religious, language, and gender divisions are obstacle for our democracy and development. We need to stand up for unity. Ethiopia should be the land of the free. We shouldn’t listen to the propaganda of Weyane (Meles, Bereket and the rest). The blind liars of this world, Meles and his bands, have no religion or any other convection. So they are merciless. We Ethiopians are not fools. We won’t be like Rwanda. Be aware of the criminals, Meles, Bereket …. The brave action of our ten pilots should be highly praised. Bravo our pilots!!! The rest of the armed forces must follow them too. Don’t take orders from the evil minded Weyane and hurt your fellow Ethiopians. Our freedom and future of Ethiopia are in our hands. God bless Ethiopia.

S. Edjigu,
Europe

Email: sedjigu@hotmail.com

Asylem for short period! It is the reality from ethical citzens. The guard of the constitution is the guard of the people, not the guard of dictators and the killer of the innocents. It is correct measure. They will show their braveness and tallence for their people at exact place and time. Keep their life safe, please.

Email: mtadesse2003@yahoo.com

City: Paris

Re: Misguided and irrelevant defectors

I am not too sure if the defection of the airforce pilots was so much a positive development in the unfolding political crisis in Ethiopia.
Mind you, the threat of war with Eritrea is just as real as it has ever been in the last five years. It wasn't Meles Zenawi they were trained to protect nor was their unquestionably expensive training sponsored by Meles own private account. Listening to their interviews on the German radio, it was understandable their defection was more of a protest to the actions of the governement last week rather than a decision they took because they feared they might be used as instruments of repression like the special forces.

While I respect their decision to protest to Meles tyranical adminstration , I find their decision misguided and irrelevant to the current post election crisis in Ethiopia. In their Greman Radio interview, they admit they are just in the early days of their training which means by the time these guys complete their training the current near turmoil political situation in our country would have dissipated.

I personally cannot agree to their decision . It's just an attempt to take advantage of the situation and claim asylym to ensure their settlement in the US which was why they chose the US embassy to seek protection.

The Djibouti pilots have every reason to have done what they did by defecting to Djibouti. I wholeheartedly support them. They were under orders to standby which could mean standy to crush political opposition to Meles or standby in case of attack from external aggressors.They weren't sure or they beleived they might be used to deal with internal rebellion against Meles. Their decision is justified.

In any case , as individuals we all have our rights to protest and take actions we think are right. The Belarus trainees I think got it wrong. SORRY but I cannot agree.

YK

City: Addis

Hammer,
I agree with you in some points. It is possible that the pilots used our country's situation to get a foreign passport. However, the message they sent to the world is really important at this time. It shows some indication that some of the military people are against Meles. For additional info, the pilots had experiences with other types of fighter planes. If I heard from DW radio correctly, they were sent to be trained on new technologies.

For guys living in DC, have you noticed the queue at the attorneys to get US green card? Why not for the pilots then?

Dear Hammer

It is Well said

City: jemma

If a war with eritrea is becoming real people like "hager wedad" are expected to come to Ethiopia and fight for their country. hahahahahaha

Belay,
what are you doing her? you...Woyane! Shifta!you don't belong here. Ethiopia is for Ethiopians.You band Eritran!
Time will show you how we are united to kick your woyane/Ertrean banda ass.
We the children of mother Ethiopia do support our great pilots.
So, what are you going to do about that?
Tell me... you banda and woyane ass.I don't even like the name of Woyane/Shabiya.
Love Ethiopa.
R&M

Huuuraaaaa----.The uprising against the tyranny is already started from the air as if it is like from God. The next move will be for sure from the ground. The Military and the security forces will stand together against woyane and its power, the aggoza inhuman savage militia. Let the Eritrean invade Tigry. Do we have to care about them while they don't care about the massacre in our and African capital city (A.A) by their children? They are foolish still thinking they will can have a peaceful and prosper country(tigry) after they illegally taken and occupied the very fertile and breathtaking land from Gondor and Wollo. Eritrea is talking about border demarcation that was years a go (the Italian invasion). The inside territory Ethiopian demarcation between provinces is known for many, many years. So, Woyane or what so ever has no any legitimate right to change those borders. As long as the demarcation between provinces is not turned back before woyane took power, no one will live with peace. Do you think the people of Gondor will give you humera which is the symbol of all of them? Do you think the people of wollo also give you its fertile land by choice? I’m not afraid but just waiting to see the pain to Tigrians who don’t care about our pain whom are the beginnings to all troubles in Ethiopia? It is not my duty to tell about to Shabea to invade and enslave them. But if it happened I don't care. Why are not they demonstrate, strike or say publicly to the people of their region, to the Ethiopian people and to the world that they are true Ethiopian and they have nothing to do with little Meles, Propaganda Bereket and their criminal associates? If those Tigrians have true Ethiopian feeling, why don't they participate with activities concerning Ethiopia including demonstration? If they are keeping watching and benefiting from distance while few criminals who are using them as a cover is affecting the whole Ethiopia, they will pay back not from inside but from outside. God will pay them in mysterious ways. Among the others , the Eritrea’s will slave them for years. At that time they may understand it was the punishment from God for their crime against the Ethiopian people for the last 14 years. Don't worry about Tigry but more than 50% its territory taken illegally from Gonder and Wollo. As long as their Ethiopiawinet comes not from them, nobody pushes them. We need our territory back before they taken by shabea as slaves.
The agozas are from Tigry who came to Addis and some of them also changed their military uniform with the police one to kill people. No one blames the majority of the Addis Police. But the few in the leadership positions who agreed to give a police uniform to a private militia. The people of the Addis also know now that the majority of the Addis police were under siege by the agoza militia and between the Agoza and them happened several times fighting( they are for Ethiopia the Agozas are aginst Ethiopia as their leaders are.. Of course the meles private Militia is a savage wild animal and had full support from the police heads and the govt. as a result some of the Addis police have been beaten by the agoza when the police took friendly approach to the people.

Email: HI@hotmail.com

City: A.A

There is one big problem
The militaries have n't got the position
to interact with people trough mails.... They
may of course listen VOA and Deuchivelle. Had it not been
this problem, Meles would have been finished by this
time.

R&M
I am not weyane or shifta. I just gave an answer to "hager wedad" for his idea against the pilots. Teregaga!

I am with you Hirut, I feel your frustration and anger. I have always been sensitive to any kind of human suffering, but when it is your own people it is a different ball game. He must be possessed, I don’t believe any normal human being will do what he did with no remorse what is so ever. Recently on an interview he said “If you call these killings to intimidate people, so be it.” How come it took fourteen years for this monster to be exposed to the world? I am still concerned that CUD doesn’t have a very good PR system to expose this mad man to the world. God help us!!

I am really saddned by our thinking. Nobody is thinking straight and for that matter we should not waste time arguing with a bunch of ignorants. The fact is the country has spent most probably thousands of dollars on these pilots training and do they do? they deffect. The country lost big time! Do you think they would come back once the opposition is in power??? Did we all? America yegeba man yewetal? we are selfish and not thinking about our country. These pilots are trained for the country. They are no less corruptors and should be charged as such. They are a bunch of selfish cowards who wait to make personal self gain. They just waited the opportunity to reach meder america. And we just promote this kind of cause. It sickens me... INdeed we are moving backward. Egna mechem ayalfelenem.

Email: yened2002@hotmail.com

City: US

Hager,Genet,Gebressilasie,Ethiopia are woyane cadres so they dont care about the massacre in Addis. they just want to have their tigree brother Meles to stay in power at any cost. evenif meles massacres a million +, which god wont let him do, they will be on his side.
So i just want to ask this TPLF cadres be with the Ethiopian people or with your agazi/woyane regime.
God bless Ethiopia and death to the Meles&co.

good jod pilots may god bless you where you are. we are prayin for you. and thanks for not raising your arms against your our people as the evil dictator meles want you to.

hamy:
is every one failling to share your idea igronant?
kemale, degye rass neh, mentawokalehhhh

Our heros (pilots)from Minex are saying it has been days since they didnt touch food? Now, do we have to feed them ? or pray for their asylum.

Re: TO THE ETHNOCENTRISTS

It's hard to believe how deeply we have come to hate each other in the last 14 years. In fact , some of us sound more hate-filled towards our own fellow country people than the likes of Meles Zenawi and his colleagues.

I can only say grow-up , you cannot talk about greater Ethiopia and then turn around and say I hate those Tigres. It's naked hipocrisy. DONOT CONFUSE ETHNIC PREJUDICE AND ETHIOPIAN UNITY as one.

Remember when you put down the Tigres, other nationalities of Ethiopia will not sit and watch by your acts of perpetrating ethnic hatred.

Also remember , the EPRDF/TPLF stands for its self not the Tigrayan people. You may not want to agree to that but that's the simple truth.

SO GROW UP ! RISE ABOVE ETHNOCENTRICISM.

City: Addis

Mesday, Arat kilo, Solbergkrmrti,

Mesody, You could not be more wrong to think that I am supporter of this government. I asure you I am not.
I guess you all must be supporter of CUD. What I don't understand is why no one listened to CUD. Before the tumult began, they appealed to us to patiently wait for the results and follow there instruction there after . But no one listened. Hot- headed, impatient students sparked lawlessness which spread to other citeis that caused the loss of so many lifes. Let me ask you, what is accomplished by that? I think if we trust them enough to vote for them, we should take there advise and guidance. Sadly, that is not what happened.
Whether or not the pilots defection is good is debatable. Let us wish them good luck.

I am simply amazed by those who live in the US and Europe and blame the pilots for betraying their country when Ethiopia needs them most. Are you bunch of useless goofs that Ethiopia do not need you or how can your action to leave the country after you country paid so much to educate you differ from their decision to ask for assylum.

What right do we have to question their motives. And assuming their motive is economically driven assylum, on what moral platform do we stand to attack them as opportunists. Drink Pepsi and get relaxed.

Mamo Qilo

HAGOS, you are permanently banned from this forum

No racist biggots are allowed here.

ethiopia,
People (including AAU students) have the right to demonstrate peacefully.
Even if we say they made a mistake to demonstrate, that doesn't give a right to Meles and his pupet force Agazzi to kill civilians.
They could find a different way of dispersing the demonstration with out killing an armed civilians.
What some of us don't understand is Meles wanted to show that he will bring Rhowanda in Ethiopia before he steps down.
Or, he is telling us that it will take a lot of lives to bring him down, not just votes!
He did show his intentions by the actions of his Agazzi forces.

I disagree to deal with the devil!
I still think they (the pilots) have made a good choice at a good time!
I wouldn't be working under the command of Meles!
Arat-kilo

Arat kilo,

I was reading the latest news on Ethio review before posting this message. I am shocked to find that Meles is still on a rampage. He is killing and jailing those who are with opposition party. There is no question for Meles use of excessive force. He went in to power by killng. So killing is second nature to him. The outside media is misguiding us. They portray him as Africas new generation democratic leader. Even US is reluctant to go aginst him. After all the killing and jailing, all they did is to give him a slap on the wrist. What can we do? We have an uphill battle. We can't raise arms and fight him because that kind of measure is discouraged and peacful demonstaration either get us killed or put us in prison.
He is pitting one ethinic group against the other and planting the seed of ethnic hatred. He will do a lot of damage before he is removed from power.

We have heard 2 pilots asking asylum in Djoubit and now these 8 pilots ..What a great courage to sacrfice ones own interest for the Sake of Ethiopia.
We need brave ethiopians like these pilots who are willing to die for Ethiopia.

Email: ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: addis

The Defence forces are …

Oppositions and their followers who come up with their garbage tell the Ethiopian defence forces to side the people. The question is which people? When you say people, I don’t expect you to consider the oppressed people. Your people are you and every body who dreams of the old political system in which he/she had the privileged position. Therefore when you say the defence forces should come to the side of the people you are telling us the defence forces should stand firm in defence of the interests of rotten elements. I don’t for a second think this would happen. Because for all forces who try to discard the constitution in forceful way, the defence forces are arch enemies.

Ø The core of the defence forces had been active participants in the armed struggle to over throw the fascist Derge from the shoulders of the people
Ø As result of the sacrifice paid by the defence forces of the transitional government to maintain peace and stability our people have succeeded in their effort to come up with their constitution.
Ø Later on the defence forces have rebuffed the invaders from Eritrea. This has brought our people’s culture of defeating foreign invasion to unprecedented stage.
Ø The third election has been held in a situation where peace was assured by our defence forces from all elements of anti peace forces inside and outside.
Ø Our defence force have built huge reputation in their successful peace keeping missions under AU and UN.

You see, the heroic history of our defence forces has no connection whatsoever with rotten forces of past and present. It is and will continue to be a force which stands firm to safeguard the interests and sovereignty of the people against any forceful attempt from any direction.

The defection of individuals from the defence forces could not be seen as a new phenomena. There was defection even during the time of armed struggle. Some rotten elements who bend their backs in front of the arch enemies of democracy could appear in the future. The country is passing through bitter struggle for democracy. Therefore with the development of fierce struggle few elements who have lost their guts could defect and increase the temperature of the opposition camp for a while. As this is the law of struggle for democracy, the true sons of the Ethiopian defence forces will march forward to defend the constitutional system in unwavering manner

ethiopia,
I hear you!
I do also share your message and have nothing to add to it, except that we should not be afraid of what is going to happen if we go against a dictator!
All other governments and US are concerned of their own interest.
They are looking for a yes man, and they got it!
As they say "if ain't broken don't fix it", as far as they are concerned he is still a yes man and that is all they care about!
We, on the other hand are concerned about the people.
The people will win!
Good always will prevail over evil!
All we have to do is take action individually and collectively, what we did will show result at the end.
Our effort will not be in vain if we keep at it!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Love the Ethiopian people!
Arat-kilo

Dear Shame on you,
You Weyané supporters are always saying things like that "Siga Swat"... etc. We know people who died to keep the sovereignty of Ethiopia. They had a cause unlike the Weyane soldiers who do not know anything other than to kill innocent people and who were brainwashed with the evil voice of ethnicity of Meles and his league. Whatever you said, it shows you got mad that the pilots prefer anything other than the Meles regime. Big applaud for the bravest pilots!!

Mamo you always have some kind moral ground man, i wish you are a women i could marry u.
thank you for a good job on a behalf of Ethiopia, for these spreading hatred, one day you will be hunted by your action.

City: yetbeda

Lemma:
you sound self confilicted guy
YOu shall first agree with your mind.

Shame on you
Truth remains uncover. What you voice here
does not take a mile for peace. The people know who should do better job for them. Woyanceeee, aferbebelachuuuuuuuu, enate ambetochhhhh

Dear Rachel,

First I would like to add up on what "shame on you" has tried to reveal to people like you about the defected pilots.
"Welad bedibab tihid". We had them in past, we are having them now and we will have them in the future the so called "ethiopian assylum seekers". It is a matter of "balls". Not everybody is expected to pay the ultimate sacrificy to the cause of Ethiopian people. History is like a train in essence that stops in every station (milestone) whereby those who are not brave enough to continue the journey might decend. Those who desgracefully betray their country in order to be (if they are lucky) parking lote attendant of cub drivers like the majority previous assylum seekers, are indeed people with not enough estamina to understand, face and change the sad reality of Ethiopia. I would like to call them as well day light robers, since Ethiopia has invested resources, time and trust on them while they have attempted to defect to the USA, a country where they are list needed due to obvious reasons.

Dear Rachel,

I am sorry to differ on my view about our galant defence forces due to the fact that people like yourself do not know and understand the nature, composition and readiness of our Army. Unfortunately, you do not understand the critical mission that our defence forces carry out daily not only within our territory but also in other nations where they have been assigned by continental and international bodies. Do not touch them for the sake of these cheap and wind fall "opposition parties" which let alone to lead us to a brighter future, I truely belive that they do not have a serious development agenda. If you are insulting them just because you were told to do so, "it is ok", we will foregive you and send you a rehabilitation center for a while. But... if you are doing it deliberately, then be careful! you are playing with a ball of real fire which leave alone you even your "denbara" bosses can not handle.

I hope the above doss will wake you up and help you to come back to your senses.

Kuku, I don’t have to agree or disagree but I like his stand that’s all what I meant. However I gor one word for you since you are hard headed, suck it eshi. Yene ugly wesha.

The current government need to know that by whatever measure or standard Killing of any single Ethiopia is not acceptable. In that case Meles and his supporters everywhere need to agree that all who kills must be accountable to their deeds as that has nothing to do with Ethiopian national interest.

cE vraiment triste d entendre une tel aberation de mon pays. je demande en nom de mon pays une excuse si cela est bien vrais. et je demande aux peuples de djibouti de s y opposer contre le renvois de ces pilotes qui ont fuit non pas leur devoir mais la dictature.par la je voulais aussi vs faire part une tel aberation s'es produite quand ethiopie a fait la meme chose avec les politiciens afars. qui se touvent actuellement en prisons. une tel affaire montre que nos 2 pays sont toujours oppresse par des dictateurs. et que la democratie es loin d' etre. djibouti a fait aussi recement une tel chose avec des opposant erythréan qui se sont vu extradés vers leur pays .personne ne sait aujourd *** le sort qui y sont reservé a ces pauvres . pourquoi les americains n interviennent ils pas ? pourquoi laisse ces pauvre mourir ? et pourquoi enfin ne reagisse t il pas ds nos pays afin de faire regner la democratie ?

personne n ignorent que djibouti et ethiopie sont les zones strategique pour attaquer les pays arabe.

desolee pour ces pilotes . si ils sont toujours a djibouti sa ne sera que pour quelque temps . tot ou tard ils se veront dechiré par le balle de MELES ZENAWI.

Email: medabdo23@yahoo.fr

City: belgique

Mohamed:

Quem pode dizer-nos qual é realmente o objetivo da vida? Pois bem, se visitasse um projetista industrial e o visse trabalhar numa complicada máquina que você não reconhecesse, como descobriria para que ela serve? O melhor modo seria perguntar ao projetista.

Dear Teregaga,
I got you now! I know the full potential of the real Ethiopian fighters. But not your cheap and a bunch of foolish Weyanés. I really respect every troop who likes Ethiopians and works for the sovergnity of Ethiopia. We shall see who has been playing with fire. You are the one who is swimming in the blood of your friends. Not me!! One more thing-Babedik

Dear Rachel,

I hope you are feeling better after getting that good wake up dose of last week. You are sounding better and almost approaching to be on my side.

You see our defence forces are our defence forces. When ever emama ethiopia is in trouble they are there to defend her, as you have implicitly agreed on your message.

One issue that should be resolved is about your bad mouse which (indaltekonetete lij) tends to insult people who never did any harm to you. I can also see from your writing that you are confusing "woyane" and Ethiopian Army. Woyane's (tigreans, amharas, oromos, etc.) are the heroes of all heroes that ethiopian history has ever known to date; which have completed their historic military mission fourteen years ago and today they have stopped to exist as an army. If you have a chance to chat to your uncle "derg" he will tell you a lot of amasing stories about woyanes, and I hope he will never forget to tell you that they are "mitmitas" in the ass when they engage you in a battle field. That heroesim also exist in every ex-woyane mind and soul and could be triggered and mobilized when the need arises.

Dear Rachel, you see for the woyanes this "light at the end of the tunnel" kind of democratic strat up of Ethiopia is like new born "bebe". They care too much for this infant more than the americans, the euorpeans, the opposition and the diaspora.

My point is if you have any serious issue regarding what is going on in Ethiopia you will be better of talking to Ethiopian government (led by EPRDF) than making these irrational statements here and there.

Wishing you to improve your understanding of the hard reality of Ethiopia, I remain.

Rachel,
Don’t be discouraged by such an evil as Teregaga.
You have said it he is the one who is swimming in the blood of his friends.

Look at his statement:
“…That heroesim also exist in every ex-woyane mind and soul and could be triggered and mobilized when the need arises”.

Teregaga,
What are you trying here to say?
Are you talking like your boss Meles?
Are you about Rwanda, Interhamwe?

Listen Teregaga:
The Tigrean people do not buy in your boss ethnic conflict!
The Ethiopian people are one and there is nothing to bring Rwanda here and no Interhamwe at all !
The Agazzian forces do not represent the Tigrean people at all !

The people of Ethiopia will win over the Meles’s bloodthirsty regime !!!
Arat-kilo

Death to national hatred

Lack of national interest is the most deeply ingrained attitude inculcated by the existence of national oppression for several years. There fore one of the most pronounced difficulties of the struggle for democracy in Ethiopia is that it is obliged to pass through a phase of departure from lack of national interest and betrayal to the interests.

There is widespread anger provoked by the popular constitution in the camp of those Ethiopians who had strong attachment to the pervious regimes. The Ethiopian defence forces are organized in the spirit of the constitution. As the constitution is the interest of the people the national defence forces are the interests of the people. In this regard the defecnce forces could expect only those educated Ethiopians whose interests are embodied in the national interests of the country to appreciate the history they have made so far and are obliged to make heroic national sacrifices for the sake of the supreme interests of the people –safeguarding the constitution from any sort of violent action.

If Ethiopian is now passing , as she undeniably is, from poverty, ignorance, lack of good governance to a national resurgence ever seen in its history, the out let for it is not in the direction of the thought of oppositions but in the direction of the constitution . “ “Hate the Tigrayans, push back the Tigrayans” –such is the slogan of oppositions i..e Mengistu Hailemariam’s patriotism . But we have said and continue to say “ Hate racism, hate elements that instigate hatred” and at the same time “ Respect People ! Remain true to the brotherly oneness with the Tigrayan oppressed people.

Dear Foolishoch,
You dont even understand what you are writing. You only write here for the sake of writing!! Please next time try to write your name correctly!!

what happen to the pilots now? did they get assylum? are they safe from the hands of meles&co?
May God bless them. please let tehm know we praying for them.

The pilots are back to their training camp in Belarus.