Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Five more years of hell?

NEBE dismisses most opposition complaints for lack of evadance....
Full story on ethiomedia.com

Now what are we going to do?

Re: Five more years of hell?

Is this mean the deal is over? Please someone explain.

Tutu,

There is no deal. NEBE is appointed by Meles. They do what he tells them to do. My guess is that they will coe and give some more votes to the opposition, but keep the majority to Meles.

Yimer Ali aka
Mamo Qilo

It is no wonder. How would otherwise one expects
NEBE to make the right decision?

Do not worry present the case to BUSH

It seems 50 more years. the opposition is too weak and the international community is pro meles. the opposition instead of acting as peace lovers and acting as poverty fighters for the ethiopian people. the woyanewoch make the opposition look like pro-war with eritra and a group that doesn't respect the nationalities issue and if they get to power they will make central government controlled by few. So meles tricky is playing his cards right since we depend on the international community alot.

Oh I got one question for you Mamo, since you sound cool once upon a time, but very likely you are neftegna too.. However let me get back to my question. Can the opposition (CDU) declare war against the government? If so what will be the conflict with the contitution of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Just give me your thought Mamo. Arat- Kilo, please don’t respond this question because you make every one ass in this room.