Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Call For ER to Provide A Venue for Ethio Americans to signup by their localities

Er,

This is a call for ER to provide a venue for Ethio Americans to signup by their localities?

If you promise this I promise to prepare a cover note, if and only if the target is the republican party.

Mamo Qilo aka
Bula Geberdin

Re: Call For ER to Provide A Venue for Ethio Americans to signup by their localities

the struggle against the fascist woyane regime is the struggle of the Ethiopian people. Leaders of the opposition remain in house arrest unable to visit or talk to the people. they have no access to the media.they cannot even talk to each other . their phones have been cut off and are denied visits from journalists etc.
it is the duty of all of us who are living abroad to take up the struggle for freedom. democracy and justice in our country. Every body has to do their share.
it is unjust, unfair and immoral of the fascist dictator zenawi to snatch the votes of the people by violence and murder. the votes of our people must be made to count.
thank you.

Re: Call For ER to Provide A Venue for Ethio Americans to signup by their localities

Mamo Qilo,

Why not target both parties? What ever it takes I will do it. I was just wondering.

Mogegnet, I have no problem with lobbying both parties, but I truly think lobbying the democratic party is meaningless and west of energy and time. Why lobby a party that has been reduced to a minority party, forget the fact that it lacks spine in its backbone. If you could organize 20 Ethio-Americans, I would have my wife who is a life long Republican operative to prepare a draft letter for your senator(s).

We are doing a good job bringing our problem and the brutality of Meles to the open at international fora. But we are not effective in channeling the energy and executing our plans. We are used to, and feel comfortable, organizing demonstrations and signing petitions, we have failed to take our movement to the next level.

Mamo Qilo