Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ethiopia needs heros all the time

i need help people iam in love with the smartest our leader prime minister meles zenawi. people i would be so happy if you read terara yanketeket tiwld book you can get some idea how hero are the EPRDF people. just for hint they were five with ten guns so there is no way EPRDfs are will give up the power unless they die. i have some advice to cud. if you guys need the power start from the the desert not from taxi driving.
ethiopia always has heros.

Re: ethiopia needs heros all the time

That the way you think. Ethiopia is
not looking for a hero and it is not its interest either. It is time for giving due respect for voting cards. It is a shame to find some like you still in the 15th century.The boat has already missed you and hope it won't get back for you. We are sorry !!

Re: ethiopia needs heros all the time

Giney,

We are happy you are in love with PM Meles. Sorry to tell you, however, that he is in no mood for love at this time. He is in desperation to save his position. So for now may be you should consider loving somebody elese. By the way, what is up? I thought Giney is a man's name.

In any case, sorry to tell you that what people are reading these days is Meles's criminal acts, for which he would be thrown in the same cell that Seye Abraha resides. By the way the book was written about the likes of Seys and Hayelom. Hayelom was killed by Meles's friends (Eritreans) and Seye is thrown in a prison cell by Meles and Dawit Yohanes, a taxi driver in the US. So much for your heros who are either dead ina bar (Hayelom) or are handcuffed at the order of a taxi driver and thrown into jail. So please do not undermine taxi drivers. I know for sure your heros do not undermine them. Ask Seye if you do not believe me.

Mamo Qilo