Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are the leaders of our faith

Where are the leaders of the different religeous faith, who enriched themselves with the money donated by followers. why not they come out to condemn this brutal killers, cold blooded murderers and dictators.
The Ethiopian orthodox church have a lot of responsblity to liston and act accordingly to the peoples wish. I wonder what The patriarch think when he heared all the killing, If he is afraid to condemn the regime, he should have told the Ethiopian people in diplomatic languge that he is praying for them.
If the leaders of our faith is not standing with us at desperate time, what are they there for? To take our money and build golden palaces and buy bullet proof limos. Forget it.
When I was a kid my father used to tell me the great sacrifice paid by Abune Petros for not collaborating with the Fascist. I always looked at his statue with pride. I think that era is gone.
Folks what do you think or am i really alone on this issue?

Email: trktaye@msn.com

Re: Where are the leaders of our faith

You are not alone. I atleast second you.
You know, in one hand Abunu... is a big politican
He is not a man of his faith. I think you know this reality. And, nothing is expected from him. He could probably say it was prudent to take forceful action like Meles, the evil. On the second hand, any condmenation would result in jail. The agaazi and their leader Meles knows nothing except killing, arresting and enjoying in our blood. It is so surprizing to have people who enjoys killings.... in the 20 first century.

My friend; that is the reality. Every body fears death including those in the religion circle. when it comes to death....ahhhh man,