Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forget election, We have shabia preparing to invade Badme.

Ladies and gentleman,
while we are talking too much on this little election issue about who rules addis or oromiya, we have an external enemy shabia preparing to invade out beloved ethiopian territory once again. so we should focus on the threat for our national security and national integrity. as we all know our gallant heroes have secured badme and all the areas around by their blood and we have the obligation to keep it for ever ethiopian.
we got enemies who wish us worst so dont forget shabia.

Email: BRUCK01@EARTHLINK.COM

Re: Forget election, We have shabia preparing to invade Badme.

Your topic seems uninteresting. We have big big big
enemies in our home. Shabi could be an emey in our fence. We should instead first recover from our home viruses, and make sure never to get sick back.

Friend:
It was a big big big mistake to go to war on Badma. The ethhiopian people including me did not know the reality on the ground. Here after wards, unless EPRDF accepts its defeat and transfor power for the winner parties, no one will go to war on shabia. Let alone Badma, they can invade Mekell. It will be non of our business as there is no difference between Meles and Eysays. Both are eriterians, the former in living in our metrapolice.

Thanks thank
you make good point, i compeletely agree with your points. We can't foolish ourselves any more.

funny woyane. tigrey and eritra are same as far as i am concerned. so if war start it will be two tigreys enemy of ethiopia fighting each other.

i second you

why don't shabia invade the whole tigray instead of badme and leave ethiopia alone. they are cousins anyways.

It would be good if they can finish them off and let us free.

Email: rasgudu@fdfd.cb

City: Tata zuria

It is wrong to suggest, "let Tigray be invaded by Eritrea," I'm also not sure if we Ethiopians have to fight and die for a piece of land called Badame.
Right now the big Enemy is Meles, who mudered mothers, Children and old people. Our focus must be to annhilate this monster, and expose to the world in evry means possible his true color. There shouldn't be any possible way for him to get away, once again for the muder he commited.
I do not believe shabia will start a war at this time, they know the Ethiopian people will unite to crush them. A good time is coming for them to negotiate peacefully with the new government, why should they have to go to war now?
Siad Bare made a big mistake, while Mengitu was not yet consolidating power they thought it is the best time to start war with Ethiopia, they lost it and to this day Somalians are suffering because of it. If Shabia start war, while we are having our own trouble once again we will unite to defend country and destroy Shabia once and for all and no one will be pity.I don't think Shabia is crazy enough and not learning from our history.
Anyway lets not divert our attention from the monster at home.

Email: trktaye@msn.com

Sibhat,
The tplf savages drew us into a war before. Now in order to divert the attention of the people from the election, they are trying to tell us that shaebia is invading us again. Maybe the weyanes might start this war this time around.

Email: ****

City: *****

It doesn't matter.It is a fight b/n bus number 11 against bus number 11.let them fight.We have to just sit and watch.
Regards
Mosquito

wayyane without the oromo and amhara, eritrea can take over mekelle today.the problem is who want to take over tgray, ther is nothing in wayyane land.the good thing is wayyane and melles r naked in front ethiopian and eritrean and the world community ther is no hiding place for them.

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Mahari, Why don't you come and take your cousin the murderer Meles back to Ertria. We can learn to live with Tigrays.
Tigrays are Ethiopians too. Our biggest problem and the enemy of Ethiopia is Meles. Meles has proven his hate for Ethiopia in so many ways.

u people need help! Thats the problem with us, Africans, while we struggle to free ourselves from one problem, we immerse ourselves in another one. We only focus our eyez on one single problem while the others take over. Now, while u r hating on woyane and wishing everyday that it goes down the drain, u r being immersed in a hatred for your own people - Tigrians! And as far as you are tied up in hatred, no freedom is fulfilled!

The weyane tyrants are trying to hijack our attention from the election into "shaebia is going to invade us". Please let's not fall into their trap again. My guess is that this savages might plunge us into a war to divert our attention to this so called "border war".
It is not our war. What is it to us if tigre's land was invaded by their own cousin? We need to focus in putting an end to the cancer of Ethiopia by the name weyane.

Email: ****

City: *****

Forget your diversion talks. We cannot forget the election. As to Shabia, the only protection it has is Woyane and the day Woyane gets justice, Shabia will have two choices. Peaceful co-existence or confronting the massive power of the new post Woyane Ethiopia.

Election is the priority to the Ethiopian people. It is a tactic from both sides to massacre the Ethiopian people. Don't care about badme. Meles and his criminal associates are our true enemies. We all have to concentrate on them. Just wait with patient until July 8. then we will see the outcome. the fire is already started. it is in people's side. don't be ash. stay fire. Determine and be brave and smart. Badme is a bad place to bad people. Let them fighting there. We already died in the name of one ethiopia. But the Tigrians are people without heart and neck. Only with mind. When they have nobody, they are with you. Whey they find someone from them, they act as if they don’t know you. We all know them. Keep, keep, keep concentrate only on election. it is a tactic generated by woyane and shabea. The people of Ethiopia be not foolish to your Enemy. Don’t care about badme of shabea at this time. Your real enemies are in your palaces, high offices,----. First you must finish with them. You can’t talk about foreign enemy while the cause of everything are living as kings, queens, princes, and princes against the will of the people. TPLF and its Associates, are our enemies. They must go.

Email: HI@hotmail.com

City: A.A

I think shabia is preparing to launch the attack. Esayas already warned. Airforce is weaked by a series of defectors and the rest airforce is under scrutiny. This means during the lat war Airforce made the difference besides other forces. I dont think this time if Shabia attacks again with OLF we are in more bloodshade and relatively divided army. the only thing that holds shabia is its pooor economy. And June is a rainy season and not good for war. BUT I dont trust Shabia. They never cared about international politics.

Email: wbinyam@yahoo.com

City: AA

Hirut how about opening the whole border of Asseb toward addis i think you must be sick. it's easy eko if he want Melees he can put his troops around Tigray and leave alone Asseb border to Addis i am just sick of you Hirut.

City: yetbeda

It is obvious for all who see without hate in their eyes that Meles has planned to advance his people (tigray)at the expense of the rest of Ethiopia and the expense of the relationship with Eritrea. He has no care if the rest of Ethiopia burns in hell....So he claims Shabia will invade!! Think people Eritrea has nothing to gain by invading another poor country... Both of these countries are poor because of war and the waste of war. The true solution for Ethiiopia is not to buy in to what Meles preaches, he has no credibility, he refused to Honor the binding contract his administration signed with the international community regarding the border. To rid of him will benefit the whole of east africa, his agenda is to continue war so no one will notice how his adminstration has not benefited Ethiopians at all. He was originally looked upon as a fresh face to change things but years later Ethiopia is in an eve n worse position than it was b4 he came into office. Now he wants to create a civil between Amharas and Oromians to deter the focus off of his failing leadership. Please open your eyes Shabia has nothing to gain by invadind but the problems of a struggling nation (who wants that?????) Revolt against meles elect a real government who promotes unity amongst the neighbors and we can progress instead of looking like the rest of the third world........

Mrs/Mr thinker Pls do not think like these. Meles is not good for all of us. the only thing you are true is Meles is Shabia. but not Tigrian. he open 2 wars. one at center the other at Eriria border. those who are killing the people of Ethiopia(Oromo,Amara, Gurage, Togray...etc) are form Eritiria, those who are ruling us like (Berekt,Addisu, Sebhat, etc) are also Eritirian. therfore it is all the same to us whether it is open at Badime or here by elections. on both Westerns are . the UNMI at Badime and EU here in addis.

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A

Re: Sibhat = Mamo Qilo

I gues Mamo Qilo is a speech writer of the Prime MONSTER Meles NAZIAWI. I live here in Ethiopia and listen, "patiently" and once in a while, to the thoroughly censored tools of the go't, TV and Radio. I listen the bragados and bravados of the Prime MONSTER. I see no difference between what Qilo tells us here and Qilo's role model the monster pours out AS IS (Endewerede) day in day out. What Qilo is trying here is to let us divert our attention from the current burning issue and dwell on non core innuendoes that stand at the periphery. The issues Qilo raises we can, if necessary, discuss them after liberation. Our full time occupation at present should be to expose the TPLF fascists. Qilo sometimes becomes a quack psychologist, at another time a political scientist, and still at another time a PR expert, just to cite a few what he pretends to be. Qilo tells us the election was democratic. He also tells us it is unprecedented in the history of Ethiopia blah blah blah. All these are uncalled for. He is an agent provocateur of the TPLF fascists. The facts on the ground tells us the MONSTER wanted to gamble with democracy. By the way he is a first class political gambler. This nasty behavior of his has costed Ethiopia a lot in the past 14 years. He didn't know gambling with democracy is a risky business. Democracy proved itself to be not suitably fit for gambling. Either you are pro democracy or not. No joke. Realizing gambling with democracy is humanely impossible, Meles ,on that very election day before counting the votes was completed, declared victory and state of emergency banning any demonstration or outdoor gathering. The whole world knew the MONSTER goofed and his true fascistic self came out. I don't think Mamo Qilo knows democracy is NOT voting, but counting. I repeat: DEMOCRACY IS NOT VOTING, BUT COUNTING. MY FELLOW CITIZENS ON THIS BOARD, I URGE YOU TO TOTALLY IGNORE MAMO QILO AND DISCUSS ON THE BURNING ISSUES OF THE TIME.

Email: hagere_ethiopia

City: Addis Ababa

The weyane savages are at it again!! They never get tired of beating the drums of destruction at the expense of poor and unprivileged just to hold on to the power they took by gun power. How on earth is shaebia going to invade Ethiopia while our troops are already in Eritrea?
Please let us focus on getting rid of these scums of earth, weyane from mother Ethiopia first. We can deal with shaebia at any time.

Just a point:
Shabia or Eriteria has already invade ethiopia for the last 14 years. Which shabia are you talking about??