Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling the Embassy of Djibuti will not be enough

Djibouti's economic life depends on Ethiopia. The government of Djibouti is likely to return the pilots and there is not much the ambassador can do.

To stop Djibouti you must call up on governments that the government of Djibouti depends more that it depends on the Ethiopian Dictator. Call the US, French and UK embasies in Djibouti. They are the ones that can stop the Government of Djibouti. Here are their numbers. Your calls to the ambassador of Djibouti may be nice but does not have much weight.

Mamo Jiajilu.

US Embassy
Tel: (253) 35 39 95
Fax: 253 35 39 40

Embassy of France
Tél : [253] 350 963
Fax : [253] 350 272

UK Embassy
Tel: 253 355 007/ 357 327 / 352 879
Fax: 253 35 25 43
Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

City: Denbidolo

Re: Calling the Embassy of Djibuti will not be enough

Yes Mamo,
I did try the embassy who seem to have made up their minds. I think evey body needs to call and try every thing possible to save this fellows from certain death awaiting them in the hands of woyane.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Re: Calling the Embassy of Djibuti will not be enough

People! i am telling you these poor so called hero pilots an’t gone to face any death they haven’t kill no one even Legesse Asfaw who killed 3,000 Tigrians ( HAWEZEN) with in 4 hours still serving life sentence what you guys preaching just irrelevant. what they did only wants to granted asylum in USA. an’t gone happen fells for some one who stole plane, granted any amenity for these guys will be dealing with outcast gangs need better life in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Email: kerfafa@hotmail.com

City: Gojjam