Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ethiopian police arrests Eritrean spies in city involved in the recent violence.

Few days back, I posed a question as to what the next tactic/move from TPLF could be. Nothing new came forward. A few days back, I also saw news on the government operated news agency (walta) that Ato Lidetu gave a statement to Eritrean TV and radio about this and that. I thought it was a stupid fabrication. Now, we have this story of "some Eritrean spies caught with cache of arms some of whom were party to the recent violence. They were dressed like Agazi and the police" in a local Amharic news paper apparetnly citing BBC. Do you see a link between two stroies? Do you see the multiple purpose that this could serve in terms of diverting the blame to somewhere else? "An armed force (shaebia) behind the recent violence which in turn is collaborating with the oppositon". Now, It affirms my conclusion that nothing in woyane is done arbitrarily.
Hooray, Meles is free!!! How shameless they are!!!
Let's keep exposing the multiple faces of this regime and its despicable drama.
Let's all be vigiglant and prudent. Truly we are dealing with Mafias.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Re: Ethiopian police arrests Eritrean spies in city involved in the recent violence.

Who ever reported that News is related with EPDRF, Eriterians in order to trap the oppositions. And tell them to kick their ass. Woyane is supported by Eriterians and by their goverment. Not by the CUD. I think the Woyanes and also Eriterians lost their mind. What do they really want after their Nasente. Enough is Enough. The world has had enough of Melese Zenawi and watch the neigbhor carefully.

Re: Ethiopian police arrests Eritrean spies in city involved in the recent violence.

Jadu, you said it all. We are dealing with outright mafias here. Let's not divert our attention to other things. Let's focus on getting rid off this scums of the earth called weyane. Everything else will be taken care of in due time.

Email: *****

City: *****

i tink u amara are getting immotional now eritrean will not support the wayyane eritrea has got ascore to satle with wayyane the only worry of eritrea is refugees from tgray. and for cdu do not try to domminate ethiopia olf is cradle force, ogaden is aforce tplf is a force and meny more if u looking for assab we can talk no problem we cam help ethiopia and ethiopia help eritrea peace.

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Amazing to see woyanes trying to divert the blame from them to shabia. but who will trust this mafia woyanes.

Email: BRUCK01@EARTHLINK.COM