Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love being Ethiopian

I love being Ethiopian.

Re: I love being Ethiopian

Hi Mosquito-

I am proud of my heritage as well. I just wish we had a leader that loved Ethiopia and ALL of its people as much as I do.

Your friend-
Kunicha

Mosquito,
Me too!

I do love Ethiopia!

The school I went to in Addis had students from every province of Ethiopia. We never had a fight about ethnicity. It was never an issue. My friends were from each ethnic group of Ethiopia. They were Muslims and Christians. I ask the question why all this hate now? But I am convinced everything has to do with Melese. It is very obvious; Melese doesn’t have an ounce of love for Ethiopia. Look what Saddam Housain did to another ethnic group because of hate, look at the haterd that one man in Germany created.

I am with you Lemlem!
I say down with Meles and his supporters (including but not limitted to the Sheki).
Down with anyone who is a genocide supporter!

Dawn with olf who silence.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

I love all of you my brothers and sisters
Thank you.
We will never sit and look while these robbers are distroynig our beloved motehr land Ethiopia.
Thank you again my brothers and sisters.
Thank you....
Long live mother Ethiopia!
Mosquito

Kunicha,
you know I do hate the Bee/Woyane.we all/ insectes come together to avoid the fu..bee from our land.
I do hate the bee.
Regards
Mosquito

Dear Mosquito,
What is so special about Ethiopia that makes you proud of? The History? The natural resource? The people's beauty?...There are other countries which are better than ours. Zim belesh moraleshin be bado meda ategenbi!

City: Addis

i hate being ethiopian. It the land of the
murders. You know, the government, the people just
all talk like those living in the jail. It seems that there is no work to do while millions are starved. People talk about ethinics, religion ,,, while millions are dying hunger. The murder officials corrupt shamlessly in millions while people are still dying of hunger. So why do i love being ethiopian? is it because of its history? or what? you know, history does not buy bread. Our ancesstors were far better than us. They had defended their country atleast. We are not able to do that. We are under the colony of Eriteria. do n't we?????

Don't think Mosquito is a female.
I am a proud Ethiopian.I don't have time to explain to you about my Beloved Ethiopia.You must have been an Eritrean banda / as they say.... enemy of the state? /enemy of Ethiopa?
I will do anyhing to defened my beloved ETHIOPA.
Regards
Mosquito.
PS. Anyway, I forgot to tell you... I like Lemelem..what you gona do about that?
Ethiopia lezelealemu tenorach...../long live Ethiopia