Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what is the role of Eritrea/Isayas in the current situation in ethiopia?

Do they want to see democratic ethiopia under the majority leadership, or Ethiopia under the current minority dictatorial leadership?

Email: BRUCK01@EARTHLINK.COM

Re: what is the role of Eritrea/Isayas in the current situation in ethiopia?

I've been wondering if Isaias and Meles are in some kind of cabal with a goal of financially destroying Ethiopia. Aren't the two of them cousins? Maybe Meles wants the Tigre province to eventually secede from Ethiopia and join Eritrea.

Shiro:
That would be lovely. We will give our
darest support for tigri to join Eirteria. We will
have no reservation at all.

To let the tigrey join Eritrea would be the best option, they don't like ethiopia anyways. look at their leader Meles doesnt like ethiopia and is planning to make it the second rwanda. and look at the Mayor of addis arkebe oqbai who oppenly says he doesnt like to speak amharic with voa.
ethiopia would be blessed to get rid of this people.

Email: BRUCK01@EARTHLINK.COM

we eritreans we do not like the wayyanes becouse they r dirty full of lice greedy and liars u ethipians take care of them.

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Shiro and Galaw, you must not read what Ethiopian History doma ras hulla or when you post this message you were smoking some weed ha? I thought that you hate, opposing Melees for let go these banads gay Eritreans and you are advocating for independent of Tigray, matter fact you have no right to speak for Tigrians remember your still SLAVE gALA. Tigray people make their own mind neftegna. Ethiopia is Tigray weather you like or not you gone to face it your entire life duba mind. I have message for Mahari axe and saw ready for Eritreans not for our fellow citizen..... get ready.

Email: kerfafa@hotmail.com

City: Gojjam

You must be kidding! What role do you expect Isayas to play. He is busy trying to save his soul in Eritrea. He has no role other than praying to God to keep Ethiopians away from him.

The story that EPRDF arrested 15 Eritrean spies is fiction. It shows EPRDF's desperation. Are the Ethiopians supposed to believe that Isayas is controlling CUD?

Mamo Qilo

in light of the news that some Eritreans were captured while engaged in some kind of espionage, it is possible that Issayas could have his hand in the current political turmoil. The Eritrean strongman has not been known to have good wishes for Ethiopia.My take on this is that he had his men laying low until opportunities arose and inserted themselves among Ethiopians to incite disturbance giving woyane excuse to unleash the wrath on innocent protesters. It does not mean, however, shabia instigated the disturbance to abate woyane .It did it out of conviction that any thing going bad in Ethiopia is to eritrea's advantage

Email: til08nj@peoplepc.com

ested the agame r born liars when they lost badme they told the ethiopias to dance for badme,now they have arrested 15 eritreans becouse the eritreans where supporting cdu. wayyane is going to the grave they wiill be berried by ****

we eritreans support the olf onlf but bnot cdu we like the wayyane to deal with cdu or cdu to deal with wayyane.

eritrea has a good wish for ethiopia provided erthiopia has a good wish for eritrea and badme is eritrean and u r wellcome to assab.

Mehari,

Thanks for the Good wish and your invitation to Ethiopians to Assab. For now we are our hands full with our own problem. Let us talk about Assab after 10 years. Till then we we wish you the best of luck. I am encouraged to know that 10 years after our parting many Eritreans cannot resist the temptation to be with us. We welcome your being with us. As for your support to OLF, I say it is not a bad idea from Ethipia's interest point of view. But I guess Isayas is wasting his time if he thinks OLF can be used as a distablizing factor. OLF is a non factor. Can you imagine 30 years after its creation, the best OLF cleaders can do is hang around one of the most desperately poor countries on Earth. A country that gets 65% of its food from international donation. I find this comical from a political point of view. From a social point of view I feel sorry for both our countries.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

Mirha ,Just zip your mouth. We don't need your guidance or your realtionship. CUD and UEDF has no relationship with Woyane. You Eritrians are in Addis to safe your idiot brother Melese Zenawi. Now the world has to know you wanted cover up. I am just wondering why the goverment of Britian admired your intellegency. May they don't what to call you. God is always watching us. No turning Back. Good to you declared your Independence.

marta shut up,u do not belong to finfine,finfine belong to the oromo u do not have a right to speak on finfine.

Mahari,

First of all we Ethiopians do not your damm role in Addis. You can not survive there where you belong. Second of all Olf is much better than you Guy. Thanks Almight GOD you do have your independence and Don't forget to LEAVE ADDIS YOU STUPID. I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE TIME TO SPEND WITH EPDRF and FANTIC NEIBOUR. AGAIN THAK GUESS. AMEN GUESS NEVER FAIL.

I just forgot to tell that you are the one should pack you travel bag and be deported from Addis again. Do you think the ormo people would forget what you guys did. Any way the ethnic game is over for Ethiopians. THE ERA IS OVER. MR. STUPID.

u see marta the amhara game is exposed u want assab,which is eritrean,u want finfine which is oromia,u can not have them,i am sure u can have gonder.u see eritreans and the oromo we only claim what is ours and please stop dreaming about assab.

Let us disscus on current situations.

Email: dmsabt@yahoo.com.uk

City: weldiya

Issayiya Afewerki, like his jungle mate meles zenawi, is another lawless genocidal thug. I hope my ex fellow ethiopians (eritreans by the present definition) will be able to liberate themselves one day. Afewerki is the most treacherous perspon that ever walked on this planet. The opposition should never trust him for anything.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

u guys called the CDU you have the nerve to claim assab you haven't even come to power yet.And i don't know if you are going to come to power,and i think before you come to power aromia is gone but you can keep dreaming about assab your dream will never come true.I feel sorry for you,wayane is making you cry like a baby come on grow up say 'zeraf zeraf'.