Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hit Meles When It Hearts Most

Meles is in power primarily because of the support he gets from the west, both material (40% of his governments budget comes from aid) and political support primarily from US and EU.

His international image that he carefully built is now in shatters. The icing on the cake would be to have him removed from Blairs committee and to stop US's aid. This can only be done if we play our cards right and if we can have Ethio-Americans work with the Republican party. Forget the democratic party. 1000 Ethio Americans can buy a bill in the US senate if they go to the US senators from Virginia and Maruland. Bills are bought and sold for voting blocks every day. Get over the democratic party and embrace the Republicna party. They can deliver.

The moment the US and UK get tough on Meles, he will be a target from within his own ranks. No one will want to sink with him, if we can show he is sinking. We are almost there, let us continue to organize demonstrations and lobbying.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Re: Hit Meles When It Hearts Most

I second your ideas
you always bring some thing useful. Are you a member of the CUD yahoo group. I think you better post this message there. Here people almost do nothing than chilling and talking. The yahoo group has been contributing a lot. Please subscribe for that group if you are not already a member. you can find it the official website of cud.

MAMO QILO
THANKS FOR ALL WHAT YOU ARE DOING I HAVE SEEN EVERY THING WHAT YOU POST KEEP IT UP.

Email: EWNET TENEGER

City: ETHIOPIA

If the people here are chilling and talking only, so what are you doing?
Weregna!

City: Addis

Mamule:
Cool down okay. What else are you doing then?
you sound like cave of....
I know why am here. It is to dare your talk. Nufiam .

Galaw
Men nekah? Don't come with predefined attitude. Everybody is not here to chill. You can take Mamo Qilo and Arat Kilo...this message bord is their battle field.

Yene eko antem seraye beleh sent metsahf agelabteh new yemetetsefew. Lemegorer beleh chill eyarekugn new telaleh! abet ante?!

City: Addis

Can anyone tell me what the CUD's website is?
Thanks in advance

Email: *****

City: *****

I just read your post:

Here is CUD's Web Site add:
www.kestedemena.org

Enjoy!!

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

Mamo, I really appricated your insight analysis on all issues you wrote about. Thanks, Keep it up!!!

Email: bantidag@yahoo.com

City: Atlanta, Ga

The west seem to have entered into a long term contract with Meles. The west, in particular America, have a strategic interest to contain and contamiinate the alquida guys operating in the eastern Ethiopia and the state less Somalia. Meles has presented himself and his group as one of the best allies of America in the so called war on terror. Secondly, they lied to their people when they installed Weyane to power 14 years ago. Besides, they owe something to Weyane for ousting their most hated enemy, Mengistu H/M. Last, but not least, I don't think the west wants a popular government assume power in Ethiopia. The philosophy of the west is that the more corrupt and conspicuosly unpopular a Government is the more obedient and subservient it would be to the west. Just some thoughts of mine.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Hagere Ethiopia,

The letter that the Congress chaps signed seems to contradict with your thoughts. The West wwnat Africa to develop. If that happens the west will not have to spend billions of dollars on aid. More importantly, a dveloped Africa would buy more goods.

Mamo Qilo aka
Bula Geberdin aka
Cyber Bully

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

If you don't resort to your favorite style of debate which is mud slinging and stupidly confrontational, we can exchange views on this issue. The world has now lost its bi-polar aspect. The unipolarity of the prevalent international politics has moved the west towards other matters they think to be "dangerous' for the so called the new world order (which was some 10 years before) and now globalisation. Globalisation has its own pre requisites. One basic pre-requisite, inter alia, is the so called "trans national outlook" which in effect is to be a loyal house maid to the the so called G8 countries. They are now telling us it is inescapable. To achieve this the west doesn't want to see nationalist leaders in the third world in general, in africa in particular. Nationalism currently is their sworn enemy. Hence they prefer a conspicuosly unpopular and a highly corrupt regime that relies on their support to stay in power. Just some thoughts of mine. Stop mud slinging. Come up with a well reasoned and a substantiated argument. If you simply say "u R morone", "I made you lifeles", "I kicked you off" and all other garbages in your previous posting prove nothing other than exposing your ignorance and the fact you are running out of ideas.

If you don't resort to your favorite style of debate which is mud slinging and stupidly confrontational, we can exchange views on this issue. The world has now lost its bi-polar aspect. The unipolarity of the prevalent international politics has moved the west towards other matters they think to be "dangerous' for the so called the new world order (which was some 10 years before) and now globalisation. Globalisation has its own pre requisites. One basic pre-requisite, inter alia, is the so called "trans national outlook" which in effect is to be a loyal house maid to the the so called G8 countries. They are now telling us it is inescapable. To achieve this the west doesn't want to see nationalist leaders in the third world in general, in africa in particular. Nationalism currently is their sworn enemy. Hence they prefer a conspicuosly unpopular and a highly corrupt regime that relies on their support to stay in power. Just some thoughts of mine. Stop mud slinging. Come up with a well reasoned and a substantiated argument. If you simply say "u R morone", "I made you lifeles", "I kicked you off" and all other garbages in your previous posting prove nothing other than exposing your ignorance and the fact you are running out of ideas.