Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 NEXT MOVES OF MELES AND WOYANES

THE NEXT MOVE COULD BE,
1. Open war with Eritrea and put the whole nation under a military rule and declare a state of emergency nation wide.
2. Put the image of the opposition as an organisation associated with the Shabias, or other military wing opposition like the OLF.
3. Move all the important military hardware to tigray, including all the war planes and tanks.
4. Move hard (foreign) currency and gold to tigray as much as possible and as fast as possible.
5. Create a friction between the Amaras and the Oromos in Addis Ababa, including changing the name of Addis to Finfine and make Oromo the national language.
6. make the Amaras scared of the Oromos majority using tactics and broadcasting scary news.
7. Make their brodcasting station as a tool of propaganda and scary news, create hate among people.
8. Scare the Tigrey people the fate after meles is not going to be pretty so incourage them to die for meles.
9. If it gets really bad declare independence of the republic of tigray with all the gold and treasure of Ethiopia by using the article 39 of the Etiopian constitution.
10. And encourage oromos to be independent oromiya state with its capital Finfine, so no one comes their way after their independence to reclame them as ethiopian territory.
But hopefully God will save this great nation of ours from the evil woyanes.

Email: BRUCK01@EARTHLINK.COM

Re: 10 NEXT MOVES OF MELES AND WOYANES

I don't think so. Melese alone Can't do
that. You got it.

Email: mo7770@hotmail.com

you seem you know the woyanes/tplf and their leader meles the dictator.

Email: BRUCK01@EARTHLINK.COM

BRUK r u eritrean? u seem to know (agame)WAYYANE mentality.the wayyane blood sucker is not going taway easly, cos they use to kitfo lebleb in AA THEY NEVER SEEN BEFOFE,so they are going to milk mamma ETHIOPIA till it is dry so what are ethiopians going to do about it, while the agame having milk n hanny in AA for breakfast your people are in carcelle.

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Mehari,
I am proud ethiopian but i get to know woyanes inside thinkers and advisers. i also have inside TPLF source.
Just watch most of the ten points will be coming soon unless heavens stop them from above.
God bless.