Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CUD WON THE ELECTROL BOARD IN THE COURT

Have you heard That the CUD has Won The electoral board in the court. The court has ordered that the electoral board has to denounce all pulmonary results which cud and other parties has complain.

Email: gebti@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Re: CUD WON THE ELECTROL BOARD IN THE COURT

friend:
The decision was a century ago. where have you
been? were you in Mars or Jupter?

The court decission includes that NEBE removes the announced but problem constituences from their webpage. Since they didnt do that, shouldnt they be charged again for "contempt of the court"? Just an idea.

You makeup, where are you bee still now? I thought we all are carefully watching the event. But still you are in the past. We knew the verdict even before we went to the court. We, people are the winners. Do you think meles who is the natural enemy of Ethiopia will win in the legal court system? By the way do you know that his grand father and father were working with Italy during those difficult periods. His male parents were bandas working for the enemy. His mother is an Eritrean. He is born from people who hate our country very much. They hate Ethiopia more than they love Eritrea as the Afterbirth meles is showing it in practice. There is any leader who said to the enemy that took this land in order the country I rule become land locked. X- president Carter already told about this fact.
Because of people in the area were against him during his child age because of his parents were with the enemy, he grownup to stay short with hate against Tigrians, too. Look what he did to them in the past despite I didn't see any difference between Tigry and the rest of Ethiopia. You wake up. Be unite and continue following the game which in your hand. If you lose this game, the game is over with knocked out and Meles will make your life in misery. Especially tigrians must upraise to show the world that he is using them as a cover to commit crime. If they start an uprising today, the situation in Ethiopia would be totally different tomorrow. How they can just sit peacefully in Tigry or those from the outside, when their young and innocent Ethiopian brothers and sisters and murdered by those saying comes from Tigry. I hope it wouldn't happen, if isayas going to invade them tomorrow, what are they going to do? The Ethiopian people gave live to fight battles in Tigray many times. They were happy to travel weeks to die for people living in Tigry province. Who died the most with the war Eritrea that caused by melese and his criminal gangs? I can say lots. But I have to say now very little about the Tigrians being the true brothers and sisters of the Ethiopians while criminals came from Tigry are committing crime that history would never forget as it happened in the eyes of the international community.
Most importantly people wakeup. Intensify the fight. Don't wait someone to tell you. It is your responsibility.
I see you in the battlefield. Demonstration and strike are the best weapons to defeat dictators. They can killed few but not many if we fight them this way. If we decide to fight them with weapon they are ready to kill as many as they can. Inside the country people must not stop from striking and demonstration. Outside the country everyone must participate with anything possible including telling the true nature of woyane and its action towards the people in the country and organise meetings, demonstrations to convince the international community. If America and Tony Blair said to short meles with horn, they are his Gods and as a Satan he will not stand against their wish. As much as we hate meles and his criminal gangs especially bereket(another Eritrean) and addisu legesse who is a dog to them, we have to love the internationals community. Most importantly we have to unite and become strong. That time also the international community would prefer us than meles as his future is already in the shadow.
Hirut

Email: HI@hotmail.com

City: A.A

in order to "fight them" dont we need a sharp pen+brain? Now, answer this, Hirut, should they be charged for "contempt of the court"? and why/why not?

City: NYC