Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
National inequality of peoples

Prevailing reality of Ethiopia
National inequality of peoples was the way of life in the times of the previous regimes of Ethiopia. At present, thanks to the armed struggle of our peoples led by EPRDF, we Ethiopians have succeeded in wiping out the DERG regime and establishing the federal democratic system in which we enjoy equality, mutual respect and the likes on day to day basis. Thanks also to the popular constitution upon which the federal system is established, we have shown the entire world the fact that we are capable of marching forward on the direction of consistent democracy. The recent nation-wide election is a shining evidence.
However, our reality has got its own bad sides. The opposition parties and their ardent followers from different walks of life are very much preoccupied with the task of instigating racial hostility amongst our people. They tell us that Tigrayns residing in and around Addis Ababa must go to Tigray. The baders of CUD have officially declared that EPRDF must go back where it had been (i.e , Tigray) . They also shout that the Federal Defence Forces are composed of soldiers from Tigray. Following the recent riot around Merkato, they say democracy is arrested.
Why do the oppositions vomit all the curses?
They are not interested in the equality of people of Ethiopia
They don’t want to see the effort to defeat poverty, ignorance, etc. These are the favorable grounds of their very existence.
They dream day and night the restoration of the DERG regime in which most of the opposition leaders had occupied top positions.
The National Defence Forces of Ethiopia don’t give a single chance to the opposition to destroy the constitution forcefully.
Whatever reasons push the opposition camp backwards, we peace loving Ethiopians remain staunch in the frontline of the struggle for democracy from which the Ethiopian people of nations and nationalities benefit most. The struggle for democracy whose very essence is equality of peoples will continue as fresh as it has been before.

From a peace loving Ethiopian

Email: bulcha2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Re: National inequality of peoples

You "peace lover",

Can you tell me what peace means?
Can you tell me what democracy and constitution means?
Can you tell me who is abided by and respect the constitution, human rights, etc?
Who told you that the opposition parties are saying Tegrians to Tigray?
Do you understand what federalism means and how it is implemented in Ethiopia?
What is mutual respect and when and where did you see who respects who?
Don’t you think that Ethiopian people knows the ins and out of the whole Woyane movement, what is there and who is who?

You are not Ethiopian, no more talk.

Email: g_tariku@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Re: National inequality of peoples

"Peace lover"
Big friend of Devils, messanger of evils
advoctes of setan a shufered watching animals with gun while it would have been enough to only to have a look are better alternatives instead

City: aa