Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is CUD gain after 36 life lost? nothing not even one set.

War and voilent doesn't help us achivied our goal... War and voilent is only lose... Look Ethiopia and Ertirea war Ethiopan did not get an inch of land after 100,000 life lost from both side... Even Eritrea freedom cost more then 250,000 life look like it doesn't worth it because Eritrean find out their port without customer is useless..

Iran and Iarq fight it out for more then 15 years over land... When the war stop both country did not gain even one inch land.

I can give you example after example why war and voilent is not good then again you guys are not open minded...

Think about it if CUD USE force to gain power... instead of waiting for another 5years... People might think 5years is to far but if CUD wait out for next 5years power would be a sure thing for CUD SUPPORTERS because they can show leadership skill during this 5years and power will be transfer peacefully... power ternsfering peacefully worth along 5 years wait..

If CUD CAN'T WAIT for five years and took power by force them they will open up themselves to OLF fighter who want power by force... As soon as CUD took power by force they will lose their right to prevent other groups take power out of their hand using force...

In short the cycle of violent can not be broken if CUD DOESN'T'T want to wait it out!

go head call me Meles supporter! I will tell one thing Yes I am Meles supporter what you going to do about it? the point is deal with my message not with me.

Re: What is CUD gain after 36 life lost? nothing not even one set.

Tulu,

Be patient. If CUD did not get anything, your masters would not be acting in desperation. They are biting everyone like a mad dog. Your one dimentional brain can only think in black and white. Ask Meles why he is peeing in his pants and why he is loosing sleep. Three letters: CUD. But you are too moron to grasp this even after you are told.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,

You are too Qilo to understand what I am trying to say... in fact I want CUD to use force beacuse they will be the loser in the end.. I don't ethiopia will be their as we know it... you think it is your God given right to use force MELES also can use force and let's see how is going to win... Answer they question instead you talking about me... if fact you are anti ethiopian or you are Ethiopian review editor without no job... to speak off.

Mamo Qilo,

Tulu is a known TPLF operative in Washington. Just ignore him. His use of an Oromo name shows that TPLF still tries to use Ethnic card to divide Ethiopians. But that does not work. I know this chap because we used to be members of TDA (Tigrayan Development Association). I left TDA after it was clear to me that it was controlled by TPLF. I thought it was an independent NGO.

Mulugeta Zeru Behata

Mulugeta Zeru

Mulugeta Zeru Behata,

you can say whatever socer is still 200 sets before 36 LIFE LOST and 200 sets after 36 life lost...

Now you want to answer this important question or you want to the world I am TPLF...

OKAY AS TPLF i am asking the same thing then number doesn't like 200 sets before and after 36 life lost.. then where is the gain... nothing therefore I ask you to go alone and get what you can get without putting more life at risk.
ome more thing read twice and answer once... because you like you are too slow

Tulu,

We know you want CUD to engage in viloent act. We also know your masers want them to be involved in a violent act. Guess what? They will not. You should be happy, becuase they will take over power soon. You will not be shot in a day light. That is what civilization is all about. We wish your masters were as civilized. As for you it does not matter. Your brain size cannot carry anymore waight.

Mamo Qilo

Tulu, Tulina, Tultula,

You are blubbering. You are coming across as desperate as your masters. Go take a nap. Pray that Meles would be in power when you wake up tomorrow. Take a rest and do not show your desperation. You are literally begging CUD to agree to accept only 200 seats and let Meles stay in power.

Tuli, Tultula, it does not matter what you write. What comes across is your desperate attempt to keep Meles in power. We all feel sorry for you, but there is not much we can do it is the Ethiopian people who rejected your master.

Mamo Qilo

CUD has won by land-slide. Then what??? I mean as "Finfine" is named a capital city for the Oromia state, Can somebody explain how it'll be gouvern between the two???

Tulu, Tultulaw,

I hear Meles's wife is in Lonon. That is what Mengistu did weeks before he fled Addis. Meles is looking more and more like Mengistu. You look more and more confused and desperate. Poor sould we understand your fate and feel sorry for you. meanwhile put up a brave face do not show your desperation and panick. Your messages are sending the kind of message you do not want for us to know.

Mamo Qilo

Ewenetu Bezabeh,

I like your name it literally means the truth is too much for you. The truth that Meles is loosing power seem to terrorize you. Let me make a deal with you. Let us worry how we will deal with OPDO and you deal with your current situation. Deal? Ewnetem Ewnetu Beztobehal yaKnezenezehal.

Mamo Qilo

Ewnetu bezetobetal
endeTulu aKenezenezotal
Getaw Meles Tewardobetal

Mamo Qilo

Tulu,

Are you there. I think I threw you out of balance. That is what I meant when I said you have a two dimentional brain in a four dimentional world. If you are thrown a curve you get lost.

You came back with a new screen name: Ewenetu Bezabeh and that did not play weel for you. Poor moron. And what is sda is that you lost to a man called Mamo Qilo.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo,
Don't go personal attck!
Tulu is one confused fella, he just want one seat (what he writes set) for every life lost.
Tulu doesn't get the idea that people donot have to be afraid of lost life, or they will not do anything.
Tulu needs to read Ledetus letter, where it says he gave his life for the freedom of the people (or something to that effect).
Better to die for a caouse than live under fear.
That is what is going on Tulu!
Tulu has no understanding of sucrifice!
Etc

Arat Kilo,

Tulu is not here to discuss issues. I thought I should throw him a curve ball, just to get him ou of his comfort zone. Tulu is a kind of person who would function only if he stays within a script drafted for him by his masters. You get him out of his comfort zone he gets mum. I must also admit that it was fun. Nonetheless, I will heed to your advice to restrain from personal attacks.

Mamo Jilajilu

My dear brother Mamo kilo,

You are wasting your breath on Tulu. I've told Tulu to take a nap a couble of days ago. It seems Tulu hasn't taken a nap or sleep for days.

Ewentu,

If CUD wins by a land side, then the end of question. That means the people have spoken and you have to live by the rule of law or else.

Mamit Qillo,

I think Tlul and Ewenetu Bezabeh are one and the same. Is it my imagination or is Bereket looking more and more desperate? I hear he has ordered his cadres to arrest even trees if they look suspecious. No wonder Tulu and Ewenetu Bezabeh look desperate.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

Dear Mamit & Mamo,

I'm just asking an explanation as how things go from there. I meant, what was the significant of winning if the city was taken. If you're callig me names for being clueless, then I've nothing to say. Is it possible to ask questions at all???

Ewnetu Bezabih,
Listen, Mamo has a tendency to attac people when he has no valid answer.
He thinks he know it all, then when you ask him like you did, he gets off (with out showing the anger)
Baby said he is Negusay (Modi's ... you know what).
I don't want to say nothing because he might
sue me

Sorry, my brother Mamo, I messed up our last name.

I forgot who said it, but I like to know what Tulu and his brother Ewentu thinks of this:
"Give me Liberty or Death"

Mamit or Mamo,

The way I see it it's not EPDRF but it's you guys who act like a mad dog. Unless some one writes "Agazi or Woyane",you don't even bother to read the whole sentence. You just start attaking like a mad dog. FYI I don't give a **** about you, CUD,or EPDRF. You bunch of EPRP,Feudal and Chauvinist Remenants in the west preach violence form the comfort of your homes enjoing your Raw meat and beer while counting the money you stole from the parking-lot. You pay your fair share for your CUD representatives back home. CUD takes that and Instigates violence hiding itself then EPDRF shoots and kills Innocent poor Civilians.
EPRP+Derg = Red terror victimes, People like you +CUD+EPDRF= The Addis massacare.

Ewentu,

come on, you need to relax, or you need to take a nap with Tulu.

It was Patrick Henry, among those who resisted the British dominace over US and initiated the revolutionary war.

Tulu, what kind of argument is this? What makes you sure that EPRDF would be willing to leave the power after 5 years if it hasn't been willing to do so for 14 years. Isn't it a time tested fact that as dictators stay longer in power, they find it even more difficult to come down? Is it ignorance or naivety?

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Mamo Quilo where are you??? Are you still day dreaming that you leave your tiny apartment in the west and enjoy your family's big houses and lands that was nationalized by the derg and returned by CUD??? did you already choose howmany slaves and Chisegnas you'll have? Life must be hard in the west without servants and maids. Wake up Feudal and join the forum! they're still not in power and I pray they'll never be.

Ewnet Bezabih
I share your worries. But as far as I know Addis will be governed by the winner of the party in that kilil, i.e., CUD. And OPDO will have some office for his government activities, and as stipulated in the so-called constitution, which they never raised till now, they will start to negotiate in getting some advantage from Addis. I don't expect them claiming the position of Mayorship of Addis.
However, the question here must be, is it worth to bring the issue of relocating the capital of Oromia now, while so many student lost their life and an old organization, (MECHANA TULUMA) banned and inprisoned some years ago for raising this same question of not moving the capital to Adama?...
All this mess is the work of Meles "briliant" mind who sleeps no sleep to bring mess in this country as far as it keeps him in power. It is just playing a political card of decieving.
Sorry I don't know how much I could answer your question but the picture seems to me like that.

Peace to Ethiopia

Email: rshemsu@yahoo.com

City: Japan

Ewenetu Bezabeh,

Are you OK. In all my postings I said no violence. Only peace. In your opinion to demand that EPRDF respect the will of the people is a violent action. You expected the Ethiopian public to roll over and be happy with the 200 seat that EPRDF is conceding. All CUD is asking is to have the will of the people prevail. EU said that EPRDF has cheated. In your opinion that does not count if one does not accept EPRDF's rule that is enforced through violence, you get worked up. Calm down. Do not show your desperate act. Do reveal your panic. Read your messages before pushing the send button. You are panicking. You are showing desperate act.

Mamo Jilajilu

The way I see it it's not EPDRF but it's you guys who act like a mad dog. Unless some one writes "Agazi or Woyane",you don't even bother to read the whole sentence. You just start attaking like a mad dog. FYI I don't give a **** about you, CUD,or EPDRF. You bunch of EPRP,Feudal and Chauvinist Remenants in the west preach violence form the comfort of your homes enjoing your Raw meat and beer while counting the money you stole from the parking-lot. You pay your fair share for your CUD representatives back home. CUD takes that and Instigates violence hiding itself then EPDRF shoots and kills Innocent poor Civilians.
EPRP+Derg = Red terror victimes, People like you +CUD+EPDRF= The Addis massacare.

Thanks! for clarifing the matter.

Mamo (negusay),
Here we go again personal attack when you have nothing to say!
If I and a lot of people in DC didn't know you you would have fooled every one!
Why don't you stick to your radio and praise the Sheki!
That's all you know anyway!

Mamo,
I asked some clarification in my first posting. you and Mamitu started attaking me like a mad dog because you are panicked. I'm very relaxed because as I said earlier, whoever wins, I don't give a **** as you all are bunch of killers one way or the other. Be it you, CUD or EPDRF. Next time try to read the whole sentence and stick to the point before pre judging.

Ewenetu Bezabeh,

This is why I suggested that your read your message before posting them. What you wrote to me and Mamit is the following. Where is the question in it. I think you are disoriented. It is a sign of desperation and panic. Where is the question, Ewenetu Bezabeh? Ewnetem ewenet beztobehal Tinberahen Azurohal?

Mamo Qilo
//////////////////

Mamit or Mamo,

Mamo and Mamitu,
Try to read some 15 or some entries above and you 'll see what I wrote. If You went more, you'ld see my first entry too.

Ewenetu Bezabeh,

You asked:

CUD has won by land-slide. Then what??? I mean as "Finfine" is named a capital city for the Oromia state, Can somebody explain how it'll be gouvern between the two???

Both Mamit and I answered this question. I think you are disoriented. You have lost it. First the question is stupid. What kind of question is that. If CUD won by a land slide, it has to take over the government. Period. What does the capital city of Oromia has to do with the general election? I really think you are disoriented. I think you are panicing. You think only TPLF can govern Ethiopia, if Finfine being the capital of Oromia is not a problem for EPRDF why would it be a problem to CUD? Have you counted the umber of Oromos in the Opposition parties? I really think you are disoriented.

Mamo QIlo

Ewentu,

You accused us a bunch of killers! I've never even kill a Bee in my life. You've lost your mind my friend. Who is killing who? You have forgotten already.

If that Bee doesn't deliver honey, then it needs to be killed.

EPDRF members don't forget that CUD has shown to the world that you so called people don't have brain, cheaters, corrupted and most of you still have attachement with Eritrians. Have anywhere to leave? I don't think Blair has enough place for idiots.