Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crying out for help

I feel helpless.
where are the world leaders? What are they waiting for when innocent people are victimized? What happened to George Bush's vision to spread democracy?

Re: crying out for help

Izosh. Izosh.

Don't cry baby! Or
O! woman no cry!
O! Woman no cry!
Let us sing together!

P.S.
we have to take democracy by ourselves, not wait to be give to us by others!
Bush?
You must be kidding, he has other big problems!

You don't have internet Access Agazzi or Woyene. Browse www.state.gov/press then you will see what they discussed about you. Oh, I am sorry it is not written in animal language you might not understand it. And ask Berket Simon for your help. He will bring Agazzi from Asmara.

City: Addis

Zede,
Are you sick?
Go take your prozac!

Anchi Imisam,
Is your boy friend one of the hooligans in the last week's unrest?

Email: imisam@yahoo.com

City: X

We are not their point of interest at all. What do we have for them except poverty. So dont be foolish. They care for nobody but themselves.

I want to send a message dor the person who wrote before me.The stinkey ass guy, I dont think u belong to this group. U are one animal belonging to the woyane Zoo.

City: Addis Ababa

Don't abuse our sister!leba Woyane!
Rocket!

Oh egziabher hoy!!! sew endet new yezihin yahil lirekis yemichilew don't you have some thing better to think and say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you know what dear healthy Ethiopians just ignore such a sick person until he gets cured oh lord we need to pray for these abnormal people not only for whom who were victimized by the barbaric regime

Email: lilifikir@yahoo.com

(to the new Mamit Qillo)

Do you have to use my name? You're an idot.

Here is a new name for you to use:
"Mama Nefafa"
If you ever use my name again, I am going to sue your ass.

I think that Balege sew is Melese Zinawi. What do you expect from this animals. Here we come Ante shifta. you have no way out this time. Death or our land. You need to remember history. We will kick any eritrean agents ass any time we Roar...Metana..minabatik Tihun.

Email: goshlige@sbcglobal.net

City: LA

Ene Mamit Qilos. Besem tetalalachu? Endenante ayenetu new Ethiopian lezeh yedaregat. Kaltefa name men nekachu? Kefelegachew yenen wesedut. segebegeb hula!

City: Addis

jegnaw you sound like ur fara, r u? bedtam hulla leba
keep eat ur fat burger.

City: yetbeda

you guys sound sheet. Do not
you have other words in your dictionary?????

Alex,

Ya , the ward is ****.
Sheet is the one you sleep on.

(You talk about dictionary, good Lord!)

Thank you Mamule I changed my name to Mamulit becuase I don't want to fight with my dear brother Mammo Quillo. I want peace, love, brotherhood(sisterhood)...that is what I am trying to fight for it is not just for the sake of propaganda but for real nefisoche yeagere lijoch tew enwaded zemenu short new sew enkuan keageru liz abro yewniz wiha tetito, abro teribo, abro techekuno adigo beminum beminum kemayizamedew tewado yinor yele???Don't forget we all are not going to be in this world after few years KNOW WHAT YOU FIGHT FOR DEAR LOVE ETHIOPIANS!!!!!

Email: lilifikir@yahoo.com

Mamulit,

I wasn't being serious. You are pathetic, why do you keep on bringing it up?

Please don't miss understand me. I love every Ethiopians regardles of ethnicity.

Love and compasion comes from God, and I am greatful for that.