Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What could be possiblble TPLF move next? Let's brain storm the potential plots.

When I saw a posting about the use of blasts by some body here, I realized that this could be the next state sponsored terrorism we could be wittnessing in the next few days. Remeber we are told the worst is behind us, don't expect Agazi to kill more people.

Another may be a request by "OPDO" for changing the national language to Oromiffa.

I ask others to come forward with what they see as a potential plot Meles has designed/is designing. It can help to diffuse it it before it blows off.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Re: What could be possiblble TPLF move next? Let's brain storm the potential plots.

Nothing can be posed since Woyane is reacting like a mad dog. It dosen't know what it wants and what its objective is. It could possibly kill thousands because they are innocent or it could possibly resign the seat. I thell u frankly, Let alone us even woyane's officials doesn't know what they are going to do next.

*By the way Jadu i appreciated what u have written for my question and have acknowledged on that page*

City: Addis Ababa

Re: What could be possiblble TPLF move next? Let's brain storm the potential plots.

It is an interesting question. Indeed TPLF's mission was first and for most realising the secession oferitrea &if possible ruling Ethiopia. They have shown themselves capable of the necessary metamorphosis claiming to our surprise that they are the bearers of the beacon of democracy as they claimed to be ethnic harmonizers while they were sowing the seeds of ethnic dissent. The truth is coming out. Wit and wile have not gone farther than 17 years even for Mengistu.

Email: ttafari@ace.net.au

City: SA australia

I was tempted to say that they may kill some of the opposition officials, but I resisted the temptaion. With in less than an hour, I see stories of elected represntatives being killed. for your information the guy killed was competing with the head of Addis Police, he is killed by "police". Agazi, have arrested the police, who will arrest Agzi?

Do not worry Meles is now missing out sleep terribly looking for cases that could bring ethinic conflict. The Language tool you recommended could have affermative progress for him. The good thing however is we all are ready hereafter wards. We have openned no way for EPRDF to advance its kkkkkk agenda. right

Jadu,

Some four day ago I posed a similar call under the tile "Arranged Accidents" and challenged participants to list all the tricks that TPLF is used to to get rid of its opponents. I believe one of the items I listed as an example was that they will have some of their cadres kill their opponents and later arrest the cadres. They have done it in the past. Unfortunately ER deleted the message. I even poseted a protest asking them to please do not delete messages that people psot. I challenge others to contribute to this issue.

Mamo Qilo

Yes, Mamo,
This killing in Shashemene obviously is no accident and the objective is far and wide. I could see that one of the major objectives of all these killings and intimidation is to clear the stage for the revote which sure is going to come. Isn't a revote the best solution for legitimacy? Yes, some of the opposition candidates may withdraw all together for fear of their life. We should expect this around the areas where revote may take place.
That is it!!

If by all means CUD or OPDO take over Addis the first thing TPLF will do is make sure all properties under so called endowment tranfered to dedebet.Cud has to do something serious than stone throwing.

Confused,

Not even your masters claim that CUD or CUD members threw stone. I for one believe that EPRDF is an Ethiopian institution. The issue is not about their nationality or citizenship. The issue is about their inhuman and sadistic actions to stay in power. Is it not amazing how in a span of weeks EPRDF and its foot soldiers moved from we are invincible to do not push as any more if you do we will go away and the consequences are dangerous. Amazing. You are trying to give the impression that your tribal masters are in control. What comes across is yur desperation and effort to hung on a piece of wood as you are swept by a sunami. It is a sad picture.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Quilo, it is your wright to cheat yourself.I am talking about moving properties to Dedebit. get it!

In order to "forsee" what is in store for Ethiopia and Ethiopians, let us ponder over the following scenario :- a) As part of the dismemberment of the soviet block, Anglo-Saxons(AS) brought TPLF/EPLF to power to fill the power vacuum they created by luring Mengistu to run away b) Meles & Isayas survived and will continue to survive all political, economic, social upheavls provided they danse and cheat and lie and suppress and kill and imprison and divide citizens to the tunes of their AS masters;
c) Even after masterminding the Secession, the AS cannot still afford a united Ethiopia, hence Meles's ethnic-fuelled splintering and Isayas's centralised dictatorships d) these seemingly opposing systems of dictatorship would have marvelously functioned in tandem and destroyed Ethiopia but for the TPLF/EPLF war. e) After the war, instead of reconciling with & championing the winner nation, the AS singled out & crowned Meles as their chosen symbol & partner in their design for African development, whatever that means f) it was thus necessary for the AS to create a positive and leader image of Meles and buy him some int'l respectability, thus his several globe-touring trips that they hoped to top with a tightly controlled election win(320 seats). g) however last month the nation took its revenge on the AS and on Meles by casting its vote for the opposition, thus the nation has once again foiled attempts to destroy it. h) once again the nation demonstrated that it is fiercely independent and stands united and this is unacceptable to the AS for whom the stakes in the horn are very very high i) sifting & reading between the lines of AS declarations and AS medias I canot help to conclude that the AS are not at all foreign in the blood letting that was launched to reverse the process. Meles's s design is no match for the much bigger stake of the AS that our nation has put at risk and thus the killings and imprisonments will continue with or without Meles, unless, unless.....

THE NEXT MOVE COULD BE,
1. Open war with Eritrea and put the whole nation under a military rule and declare a state of emergency.
2. Put the image of the opposition as an organisation associated with the Shabias, or other military wing opposition like the OLF.
3. Move all the important military hardware to tigray, including all the war planes and tanks.
4. Move hard (foreign) currency and gold to tigray as much as possible and as fast as possible.
5. Create a friction between the Amaras and the Oromos in Addis Ababa, including changing the name of Addis to Finfine and make Oromo the national language.
6. make the Amaras scared of the Oromos majority using tactics and broadcasting scary news.
7. Make their brodcasting station as a tool of propaganda and scary news, create hate among people.
8. Scare the Tigrey people the fate after meles is not going to be pretty so incourage them to die for meles.
9. If it gets really bad declare independence of the republic of tigray with all the gold and treasure of Ethiopia by using the article 39 of the Etiopian constitution.
10. And encourage oromos to be independent oromiya state with its capital Finfine, so no one comes their way after their independence to reclame them as ethiopian territory.
But hopefully God will save this great nation of ours from the evil woyanes.

Email: BRUCK01@EARTHLINK.COM

how can god save a country who is trying to occupay eritrean port assab by force well come on and try good luck u r not as powerfull as u thik we know u for 40 years.

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Bruk,
You made very good points. Pretty soon we will witness the weyanes declare war on eritrea to "rally" all ethiopians behind them. They will lead us into another blood bath so that they can loot ethiopia under the disgusise of "shaebia invaded us again". I hope every ethiopian wakes up and smells the stinky plan of weyane. God save our peoples!!!

Email: ******

City: ******

1. The renaming of Addis Ababa to Finfinnee might be inevitable as the PM himself has reportedly started calling it so.

2. The Oromia state government will now cite the constitution demanding the "interests" Oromia is entitled in Addis, and will probably demand some percentage of taxation to be paid to it.

3. The last resort that I believe EPRDF will take is holding a referundum in both Tigray and Oromia for independence or "slavery". But before they do this, they will stay on and fight hard so that they could collect as much wealth as they could for the new Republic in the north. These leaders are working very hard to turn Tigrayans against the nation their forefathers were responsible for establishing.

Our country is in a real danger, and only God, using people of every ethnicity that love Ethiopia, can rescue it.

EPRDF (aka TPLF and acessories) took power of government by force and intend to keep it that way. They have resorted to every possible and available brute rule over the last 14 years. They will leave no stone unturned to see to it that a democratic non-ethnic based democracy does not take place in Ethiopia. To this end, they will continue to abuse the Ethiopian-people-funded state media outlets to misinform citizens. Their tactics, though deplorable and decadent, will include propagating ethnic intollerance and starting the war with Eritrea. As PM Meles noted to former president Jimmy Carter, the next war with Eritrea will make its objective to replace the regime in Eritrea.

With regard to the breaking away of Oromoia, I think the idea itself is a non starter. The Oromo people are the majority in Ethiopia and they desreve to have proportional representation both in parliament as well as key government positions. The question of independence is associated with a minority group that feels that the interests of its citizens are not fairly and equitably looked after. Its like Canada demanding to break away from Quebec.

I believe that Tigray has and will always have an important place in Ethiopian history. However, the Tigrean people and elites have to demonstrate to the rest of Ethiopians that they will continue to be part of the future. In my opinion, Ethiopia or its provinces are better off united than divided in major aspects like economy, security, transfer of knowledge and culture. Moreover, with a united Europe, A north American free trade and military zones, ever growing China and India, it is logical for Africa to be a free political and economic zone some time soon. We note the new East African country that will emerge in 2010 (current states of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Kenya).

In light of all these, our debate on ethnic politices is irrelevant. Likewise, EPRDF has no relevance to the political landscape of future Ethiopia.

Getahun

Email: samuel_van@hotmail.com

City: Vancouver, Canada