Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meles and Seyum Mesfin at Loger Heads

I live in Nairobi and I saw the brother of one of the TPLF operatives who is a member of the Prime Ministers security detail in Nairobi. He is said to have run away from Ethiopia and the news is that Meles and Seyum Mesfin are at Loger Heads. Seyoum is objecting the use of force against peaceful demonstrators. Meles is personally ordering the security forces to shoot to kill without any hesitation.

Ethiopian politics is getting a very interesting twist.

MesfinWogayehu Masa

City: Nairobi

Re: Meles and Seyum Mesfin at Loger Heads

Thanks Mesfin,

Keep it coming. It helps to hear something. I am pretty sure, soon that monkey face will run away too. Where is he going to hide? In Alamoudi's basement? I hate him for all the misery he caused, specially to the immidate famalies of those he killed.

Mesfin, I do not think whether Meles and Seyoum disagree on how to carry out their mission is relevant to the issue of the day. They are two sides of the same coin. What is important at this juncture in our history is how to prevent the country from sliding into ethnic civil war . It is not unrealistic to predict that the current political situation could ignite and engulf the enire coutry unless the government and the opposition come to a genuine agreement to be verified by independent parties and human rights groups.Let's hope and pray that those with power would come back to their senses and realize they are mortal after all.

Email: til08nj@peoplepc.com

Meles said "the worst is behind us" for he knows that he ordered the shooting and he has told them to stop for the moment because it is causing a lot of condemnation from the international community, the only ones he has ears to. We saw earlier that he is also at logger heads with Bereket, sure the issue here would be that Bereket is unhappy about the decision to stop.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Ethiopia never will have major ethnic civil war or division. Ethiopia have a 3000 thousands years long histroy. The ethiopians people passed all the bad time and the good time together and will do the future too. Ethiopia could have divided or gown to civil war a long time a go, but we didn't, because we are very smart people come to unity bu nature. Ethiopians always understand when come to unity. We showed the wolrd many times. they know it too. I alwys digree with people that ethiopia need to learn democracy. I think i truly beleave that we know how democracy works. The government do not have to preac for us. The only way to actvate our democracy process is by bringing democracy criminal under our feet. That is the only way ehtiopians will be free. And we will do it wait and see.

God bless all ehiopians want to be free!