Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is Liya kebede?

Liya where are you?You know better.It is time for you to speak for the people.Haven't you seen the pictures?Hundreds of unarmed civilians are head shoot.Thousands are in prison.By now you should be talking with Brad Pitt,Angelina Joli,Bono and live Aid team.Also you are the good will representative of the UN.Liya Cry with us.Cry.Nobody listens to us but they may listen to you.

Email: Alem2@yahoo.com

Re: Where is Liya kebede?

You right
Where is really she?
she could be a wonderful peace advocator.

Gee people do your own part please this is straggle sacrifice you can do it with out Liya. There is one thing, missing in this room stop depending on some ones shoulder.

Email: muller555@hotmail.com

City: kenya

Please let us give Liya a chance to decide what she wants to do. We do not know what she is doing and if at all she has any interest in politics. My fear is that the next person will write a piece taking her to task, asking her why she is quite when our people are being killed. The third person would follow suit saying that she is pro Meles and has no contious to make millions of dollars when our people are dying. And the fourth man would ask her for an apology.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Who cares where she is? Forget her....

Forget that ****en lady
we do not have to remind her like the
western leadrs.

Last warning to mitmita. Stop using insulting words or your IP will be banned.

Thank you for your cooperaton.

Mitimta,

Have you been eating too much mitimita? Why are you talking in that kind of filthy language? I am disappointed.

To the new Mitmita who used filthy language,

With all the name or word in the world, why do you have to use my name Mitmita and use profanity? SHAME!!

which one of you is the real mitmita?

Email: Idris2004@hotmail.com

Leave Liya alone. Why pick up on her when there are 500,000 other Ethiopians living in the US who are not saying much. Some of us seem to be going after successful Ethiopians. This vrus is called jealousy. No Good!

Mamo Qilo

I think there is room for criticism because Liya has something we do not: fame. She could be using her celebrity to draw attention to the plight of Ethiopia. Didn't you hear how donations to Ethiopian causes increased dramatically after the Brad Pitt interview?

Liya has the ability to give our cause more exposure, more publicity. With more publicity, people in the U.S. will realize that their tax dollars and charitable contributions are supporting a despot, and there will be more pressure on the U.S. government to take action. Does anyone really think that Meles & Co. will be disposed without U.S. intervention??

Kunicha,

Yes, Lidya has what you and I do not have: tons of publicity. But she also has the right to use her publicty where and when she wishes. We cannot force others to do what we want them to do when we want them to do. You and I are not famous, we still hide behind screen names and yet you want her to come out in public and fight. For all you know Lidya may be using a screen name to express her view. I said may be because she does not have to. Why is this a hard concept to grasp?

Mamo Qilo

To whom much is given, much is to be expected. Innocents are being murdered, lives are being destroyed, and a country is deteriorating. If you love Ethiopia, you have to ask yourself if you are doing everything within your ability to help.

Mamo Quilo

I donot have any problem with Liya.She is a fine lady.I am proud of her.You are right. she may be part of it in her own way.I am not blaming her in any way. Hello!It is not a big deal.I posted it.I suggest to the forum, please remove it.

Email: Alemb2@yahoo.com

Abebe,

I have no problem with your question or even suggestion to call up on those with name recognition to use their fame to expose the butchers of Addis. That is the right thing to do. My problem is with those who attack her if she does not respond to your call. I am asking for reasonable judgement and respect for peoples rights. That is all.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Quilo

Thank you.Peace.I like your name.

Email: Alemb2@yahoo.com

Dear Mamo,
No one suggest to force Lia. What are you talking about?

City: Addis

what if Lia Kebede is Eprdf supporter? She will be treated like Sheiki Alamudi. It is possible She is not saying much becouse she will lose her individual right too. The bottom line is nobody care If a lady who shows her naked body in bikini say much or not.

Email: hopester@yahoo.com

City: usa

Hopester,
You are pathetic!