Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what shall we do???

EPRDF does not respect the verdict of the people as you all already know. We have lost our patiency to give them another five and more years term. So what shall we do???? only cleaver and innovative ideas are welcome.

Re: what shall we do???

I think you do not only want me to say peacful struggle. I would say
we have to struggle by all means

We already tried peacful struggle.
Can someone come up with something else?

Did we exustively try all the peacful ways?
I am not sure.

please post all means that could be helpful. Some one could possibly come up with cleaver idea

get armed!!

Ya, that is one option. Could be some other prior to that.

We can start by exposing the government and its financial coruption to all Ethiopians and friends of Ethiopia.
The Ethiopian Government has corrupted the country by diverting assets and funds into individuals and company names.
Lets teach the people how to expose these kinds of facts!
Also let us boycott bussiness of friends of Woyanee, including but not limitted to the so called Sheki.
Let us show the power in ower hand, the things we can do!
Let us be practical, that we do not want to give our attention or time or money to anyone who attack the Ethiopian people!

Money is power. We should be able to mobilize our resources and have them in Millions. Then insist on bringing people responsible for the recent attrocities to justice. That I think is the biggest power to bring down meles as things stand now. I am not here to tell you how we are going to spend the money.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Re: Re: what shall we do???

Well,
Jadu is right, but it seems we are asking to for an organization, which I think it is too much.
There are organizations out there we all can choose and help fanacially, but additionally we have to do somthing individually to make a difference.
If everyone cleans their front porch (so to speak) Addis Ababachi (finfineachin) will be clean!
So, let us work individually and let us see what we did individually (with a collective goal in mined) have a collective effort globally.
Let us comunicate thru this forum and help each other whome to contact about what and expose this government to all Ethiopians and friends of Ethiopia.

This is cleaver idea. We can collect all possible peacful fighting strategies.

werku,
Thank you for the support!

I agree with you completely.It is not easy.It looks like it is going to be a protracted struggle.Lets not give up.The problem that I see in the Ethiopian community in diaspora is, we want to see quick results.We give up and back off very easily.There shouldnot be support fatigue.Definitely there is no quick fix.We need to be ready to support the opposition by all means,at all times and as long as it takes.We need to raise money continiously.We need to continue to raise our voice to the international community.We need to be more organized.We need to ask our selves "what can I do and how can I help".We need to struggle individually and collectively.We need to strengthen our sense of community and nationalism.We need a follow up on some suggested plans of action.For example there was a suggestion about forming a crisis committe.What happened to that idea?Where is the crisis committe?We need a legal team in North America and Europe pushing for Internation criminal charges againt those who commited the genocide.I suggest the Ethiopian Legal professionals in North America to take the innitiative to form a legal committe and contact international lowyers.They need to raise money for this purpose.We need to see a Kinget/Hibret social committe, legal committe and fund raising committe etc.The Kinigit/Hibret organizations in north America if they want to do effective job they need to form multiple committes and have to deligate different tasks to diffrent people.If they try to do it all by limited people,it is impossible to move fast enough to catchup with rapidly developing events. Lets not only talk.Lets do it.Money talks.Lets give.

Email: Alem2@yahoo.com

Abebe,
Thank you, my fellow Ethiopian. You make a lot of sense. You should post it.

get armed and try to kill all the EPRDFS if you can get in to it. in ethiopia history all northerns are too hard to fight them. listen CUD don't waste your time to over come on EPRDF they have 30years exprience they know how to destroy thier enemies. for more info ask OLF and derg.

Let's rent all the billboards in white house area and put our message.

Do you think that the northern are the only to over through the derg? Don’t be mistaken. All Ethiopians are fighter if it comes on their country. We very much know how the other parts of the Ethiopia fought at different fields. Anyways now the aim is not to be armed and fight. The best priority solution, in my opinion, as Arat Kilo has said it is to expose EPRDF in different perspectives. Exposing nationally and internationally. But now the national exposition might be difficult at this situation as EPRDF cadres are killing oppositions. But we can gorilla fight like doing the exposition through different other means. Because the national movement should be as strong as the international one. The international movement is fantastic. It should be continued with a strong leadership because we have seen that it created lots of changes by which EPRDF is frustrating. The other thing is to boycott the products of all the EPRDF and weakening its organizations. For this we need to distribute the list of all the organizations we need to boycott. We shouldn’t hesitate for it is a critical condition.

Love and strength to all Ethiopians

Yegeremew

Email: g_tariku@yahoo.com

City: Addis

How about hired assassins and shoot the Weyanes one by one?

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

It is a good question I suggest ask E.P.R.P. who got a lot of experience and listen their programs and analysis. They talk a lot about woyane because they know very well the terrorist group (Melese). Do you expect democracy from terrorist group, which they don't know? We have to lobby congress and get gun and fight terrorist with United States till they diminish. By the way I am not parties member, but I like E.P.R.P. comment and decisions.

Email: Noah_90045@yahoo.com

City: Los Angeles