Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
By any means necessary!

No matter what is the out come of this election, Meles and his kiss uppers are going to be responsible for what happened this past couple of weeks!
Accountebility goes to all including the Sheki !
Justice will preveal !!!
The Ethiopian people will win !!!

Re: By any means necessary!

Let us forget the shek. His mistakes meant nothing as seen from his investament to help himself and then the country. We ethiopians are very concerned and know when to give our due excuse.

Shut-up Arat-kilo!

Tulu:
i want you argu instead. Do not behave childish

Thank you Justice!

Arat Kilo,

I agree with you. Meles and his government should be held accountable to the crime they committed. What is your justification for taking Al Amoudi accountable for the crime committed by Agazzi forces under the direction of the Ethiopian govenment?

Let cooler heads prevail and let wisdom be our guide. Emotions serve no purpose.

Mamo Kerefefu

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

For one colaborators have to be accountable, I hope you agree with me!
We don't know what kind of incentive the Sheki had to be a Bee.
After all we know Meles is not going to be a friend to fair person, for doesn't know what is fair.
Water and oil don't mix, how do Meles and the Sheki get along?
Wasn't the Sheki giving a lot of money to officials of Woyane (personal and organizational gifts?)?
Was that being part of corroption?
Are corroptors taken accountable? Should they be left alone with all the influence they have?
Did he help to straingthen the dictator regime or help people (the poor and the ordinary)?
ETC

Arat Kilo,

Have you read your messgae before posting it? I am wondering if you did. There is no logic to your message, what so ever.

You wrote: "For one colaborators have to be accountable, I hope you agree with me! We don't know what kind of incentive the Sheki had to be a Bee.
After all we know Meles is not going to be a friend to fair person, for doesn't know what is fair."

There are no logical connection with the three sentenses. Your first line is theoretically valid, but the second sentence that is supposed to carry and support the first line seems to be strained at best, corrupted at worst. If you do not know if there is any incentive, then you should not say so. The third sentence neither supports the first two nor is it supported by them."

You wrote: "Wasn't the Sheki giving a lot of money to officials of Woyane (personal and organizational gifts?)? Was that being part of corroption?
Are corroptors taken accountable? Should they be left alone with all the influence they have?
Did he help to straingthen the dictator regime or help people (the poor and the ordinary)?"

Arat Kilo these are all valid theoretical questions. If you cannot susbtantiate them it is best you do not assert them. You are crossing a line. I think you are getting overtaken by emotions. You are dicrediting yourself. If you have facts you should say so. But do not ask questions and try to assert the as factual statements. That is wrong.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

He who finances murderers is equally a murderer. Mudi expressed his approval of the massacre by his blood party at the Sheraton. He does NOT love Ethiopia or Ethiopians. Otherwise, he wouldn't have organized a blood party on that very day three dozens of Ethiopians gunned down by the ethno fascist, Meles Zenawi. By the way, these days there are more zebegnas in Sheraton than customers. It is boycotted even by the international community. Mudi has started paying for his crimes. Everybody should have an eye on all butchers and their moral and financial supporters. The Ethiopian people shall win. Down with Meles Zenawi and all accomplices of his crime. Down with those who finance the Ethiopian Hitler, Meles Zenawi.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Mamo,
Here you are fair.

Pls tell to Mamo Qilo what Weyane did on helpless students just rounded up haphazrdly from the street and university campus and became prisoners. He still argues his master mudi is not supporting a fascist regime. Huh, he is a first class nut. Besides, he is a real "hodam" boot licker whose sole purpose in life is to fill his belly.

I say good bye to all participants here, even to Qilo

Mamo:
I want to be apologetic if I did offend you. I didn't mean it. Coming back to your response, you said, it is okay to ally with criminal thugs who persistently commit "political killings". But with Hitler, you again said, it is wrong to make any alliance. Have I understood you correctly? It is my inference. Let me repeat myself for a better clarity. You said, 1.Meles is NOT a fascist 2. The killing of Meles is a political killing. 3. Alamudi allied with Meles who commits a political killing, but not a fascist. Are you following me? Read your comments again. You are condoning alliance with those you don't call fascists, but commit political killings. Hey, please Please Please, for heaven sake, condemn what Alamoudin did. Last time you said, "Alamoudin allied with Meles before the killing". You said, "he didn't at first know Meles would be so cruel and would send his butchers for a shooting spree". May I remind you the thousands killed during the last 14 years. Thousands ONLY documented by human right organizations all over the world, including Ethiopian Human Right Council. Do you for a fraction of a second doubt that Alamoudin knows the minutest detail about what happened in Bedeno, Arbagugu? Do you doubt that Alamoudin knows a man by the name Getu was skinned alive in Arbagugu? Do you doubt Alamoudin knows the recent massacre in Gambela? Do you doubt that Alamoudin knows Assefa Maru, a human right activist, was executed in a broad day light early in the morning while he was going to office? Do you doubt that Alamoudin knows the TPLF fascists are determined to commit more attrocities in the coming weeks or months? Do you really doubt Alamoudin knows the TPLF fascists have stashed away millions of dollars in foreign banks? Do you really doubt that Alamoudin knows AAU students were gunned down for going to the streets opposing the then UN boss, Boutros Boutros Gali? Do you really doubt thousands of Ethiopians were/are forced to flee their country fearing for their life? Do you reall doubt that Alamoudin knows Prof Asrat was denied treatment and he eventually died? Do you really doubt Alamoudin knows Ethiopian journalists are being jailed, maimed and killed? Do you really doubt Alamoudin perfectly knows that tens of thousands of Ethiopians were dismissed from their jobs just because they belong to the "wrong" tribe? While writing this to you I was moved to tears. I let out a loud groan and my 15 years old boy came close to me and said, "minew Baba?" I told him it is just my usual worry about my country. He stared at me and said, "Baba it is over. Weyane alkoletal" I said, endafih yadirgilin. I told him what Alamoudin is doing. He quoted a proverb " yihe ken yalfina, selatom yihedina, yastezazibenal yager lij tiyina". he further commented, the guy is a mindless, useless drunkard. Well... here we are Mamo. You let me cry when I try to do a mental travel and remember the crimes of weyane and its financers. Bye my brother. You are right. Let us lay down this case to final rest. Pact! Okay?