Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good news, Berket and Meles ...

It is a matter of letting minutes to pass. Meles and Bereket got quarraral with due to the way the handled the opposition leaders. I am not sure how far it is true. I will make a call and update you.

Re: Good news, Berket and Meles ...

I told you thwo days ago that EPRDF stooges have started pointing fingures at each other. Weare counting the hours. My prediction is that Meles will be sacked by a group that will try to maintain EPRDF as a viable minority party, thereby allowing CUD and others to form the government.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

please give is more news about the differences between Meles and Bereket. Thank you.

Email: adfsf@yahoo.com

City: Shewa

Mamo,
What are you talking about?
I think you should worry about your Sheki and Meles when the people win!
Ain't no minority or majority place for Meles, just Hauge.
He should be brought to justice!

Justices should be served for ethiopian people. Meles has to brought to justices. We will not let him stay behind Belairs gate. He should smell all the evil deads he has been exercising. That is i think the time when he would realize that his regime was the worest in the globe seen in 20 first century.

Arat Kilo,

You are losing your cool. Calm down brother. Wisdom 101 is to know your enemies and focus on them. I am not your enemy. There is not much you can do to treat you like my enemy.

Enbi Kalek demo

Tera sedeb ATetahalu
ende Shenbura aKemehalehu
ende Gush Tela egetehalehu
ende Gabi alebsehalehu
Yehager Mesakiya Adergehalehu

Mamo Kerefefu

I want you guys respect each other and argue. Insult and killing is not the issue of this formu. it is the EPRDF number one policy.

Alemneh,

Thank you very much. Actually I was not planing to engage in insults. I was only playing with Arat Kilo, who I respect very much.

I would be interested to hear your view on this topic.

Mamo Kerefeu aka
Mamo Qilo aka
Bula Geberdin

Thank you Alemneh!
I have also respect for Mamo!
Mamiye, yekerta elalehu
Asedadebishin ferichem ayedelehu
Alemneheye sletekotanew!