Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EPRDF Should Reject and Sack Meles

EPRDF should not go down with Meles. The only way EPRDF can be seen as a legitimate party or coalition is if it rejects and sacks Meles and make him face justice or send him into exile. It wouold be a smart thing to do. Why sink with a sinking boat?

Mamo Qilo aka
Bula Geberdin

Re: EPRDF Should Reject and Sack Meles

Not only Meles but also Addisu Legesse, Bereket Simon, and some others.

Email: talbelaysik@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Many of us forget one basic thing about Weyane; its political philosophy. Revo Demo is a twisted albanian communism wherein one man is considered like God in the Group. We can cite the korean guy, Albanian Inver Hoja and to some extent vietnam. Weyane minus Meles is unthinkable. It is like imagining a man whose head cut off walking alive. We have to know what a revolutionary democracy means. In a revolutionary democracy the leader is always right. He can never ever mistakes. Do you ever remember an occasion where Meles admitted mistake? Not at all!!

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

In my opinion EPRDF should sack it self not only Meles.I always ask my self if Meles and EPRDF members have never liked Ethiopia & Ethiopians… why would they ruling us? I 100% sure they don’t like us. They don’t wish any good thing to Ethiopia… All they want is to divide us, to destroy us and to create unfinished ethical problem among all tribe. If they love us where is all the money they got from aid in the name of Ethiopia? If they love us, why they never told us how to be united and how to respect each other instead of hating? If they love us why can’t all of us live anywhere we like in the country instead of living only according to our tribe? If they love us why the sent Agazy to kill us instead of sent the police to calm the situation. If they love us why the gave our own ASAB port to Eritrea when Eritrea don’t want it … Etc…So, EPRDF (Meles, Bereket, Agazy) must go as soon as possible!!!!

Mamo,
The EPRDF/TPLF gave Meles green light to do all this horrible crimes to the people. You can't separate Nazis from Hitler. This organization of thugs should be abolished all together.