Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meles principle

If you can n't get the leadership that you want, love what you get.

Email: tty

City: AA

Re: Meles principle

you have clearly said it.

Aster said:

"If you cannot get what you want, love what you get." Mestawat agreed with excitment. Do you girls use the same philosopfy in life? Hate to think of your boy friend philosophy. You seem to be saying that if you cannot get Mamo Qilo, love Tulu with all his disgraces. This is not good for your body and soul. Grow up and have self confident. Humanbeings are no doormats!

Mamo Qilo

My Apologies to Aster and Mestawot. I misread your postings.

Mamo Qilo

I think you have missed the topic, meles principle,
may be nice to go with it

Mamo Qilo,

It's is like the song:
"If you can't be with the one you love, honey, then love the one you are with."

What one can do? other than writing e-mails to different organization? It seems the intimidation and the killing are still going on. Our people are suffering.

Have any one heard any kind of statement about Ethiopia from Mr. Bush?

ll going on. Our people are suffering.

Have anyone heard any kind of statement from Mr. Bush?

City: chicago

For those who like idiot : We are happy for you. For those who are waiting for President George Bush go to the state department website and read what he had been discussed with Kofi Ann. I think you have to read it several times, as you have a problem of understanding EPDRF. By the did you start your English class yet. I recommend that you asked for that before writing anything in the board.

City: Falls Church

Mamo Kilo,
Your perverted logic never cease to amaze me. There is nothing you can't do to get attention.

Now to the point, if she cant get Mamo Qillo, why immediately jump to Tulu? There are still the rest of us to choose from (beside Tulu). Don't get me wrong, may be Tulu is better than the rest of us (for her).

City: NYC

Mitu,
You don't have a room to talk about other peoples english. We are all trying to express our feelings about our country the best we can. Please don't be judgmental.

Hi I think i took it from you.

City: Falls Church