Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yes! Ethiopia have nuclear weapon it called insult

This insult nuclear weapon every effective...

When this insult nuclear weapon locked it's target... it will not miss it target regardless of the target fruitless attempt to avoid this insult nuclear.

When this insult nuclear hit it beak each and every human bone... When the insult nuclear fire the whole 70million act like locust and think like one the insult coming from all 70million direction ... The human target is hopeless against this swarm of insult locust...

Changing country even will not help you... the target will find you...even you are not save from you dream.. the effect can be seen even after 100 years..even your next generation are not safe from this insult nuclear effect.

Ethiopians use insult nuclear to oppress ethnic groups even to win war... Ethiopian are the must of insult they can influence President Bill Clinton not to visit Ethiopians

Those who are not willing to work together some how by chemicals reaction when it come to insult nuclear they act and think the same in way their collectives mind work as one and fire the insult nuclear at the same time regardless of the target been small or big the effect is the same... total annihilation.

City: AA

Re: Yes! Ethiopia have nuclear weapon it called insult

WOW Tulu,

You English has improved much better here. However, who taught is responsible for manufacturing the nuclear weapon that you called insult for Ethiopians???? You EPDRF. And don't forget will are also the target.

City: Falls Church

Tulu,
Please, go take a break. Give your brain a little time think.Trust me it will work better for the sake of all of us. Go on ,turn a little music, relax and take a little nap. Enjoy yourself! Your people did not die any way. Have you heard of the saying, "What goes around comes around"? I am pretty sure you never heard of it. Your time will come!!!

City: chicago

Zede you seems nice person... But I am out number here by warmonger and hatemonger therefore I might not be interested in answering all cry about my English... forget about my English and join me to save life..

Mogenet, go away my shift will end after one hours.. so you will have fild day after that.. For the next one hour I will fight the hero fight even thou I am out numbered my goal is very simple to save life those kill should not die for you... You could have waited another 5 years...

Even if you have right this time around if you take power by force you will not ask OLF or other group not to take power from you by force that is one for what is gone around come around.

Tulu, Tulina, Tultula,

Calm down. There is life after the fall of Meles. Stop hyperventilating.

Mamo Qilo

It seems that you have failed to speak your mind.
Insult for the EPRDF officials is the least thing they deserve. Do not worry, we are gonna exercise all the the measures they have been taking on themselves so that they know how painful it has been.

Email: tty

City: AA