Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Definition requested

what does human being mean?? Any forward is appericiated. It would help me check whether the EPRDF officials are human beings or not.

Email: kaki

City: aa

Re: Definition requested

I think there is a difference between the human being and the individual. The individual is a local entity, living in a particular country, belonging to a particular culture, particular society, particular religion. The human being is not a local entity. He is everywhere. In the greater the lesser is, but in the lesser the greater is not.

The individual is the little conditioned, miserable, frustrated entity, satisfied with his little gods and his little traditions, whereas a human being is concerned with the total welfare, the total misery and total confusion of the world....

It is very hard to find a human being these days. We are all so conditioned, so heavily burdened with the past, with all our knowledge and pride. How can the mind be spontaneous, a fundamental quality of being human, not in the respectable sense, but in the sense of whole, unfragmented or integrated human being who understands the entire process of one's own consciousness, both the hidden and the open.

Can the mind observe its activity without prejudice, which means without images of the past?

GOD gave man brain so that he think and differ from animal. That is why we are called human beings. If you don't use your brain Estfo who will call you human. Nature is part of human being. Characther of human being is used to catagorized the level or ability of our thinking. For me the EPDRF official miss these points so I don't catagorize them as human being or human nature at all.

City: Falls Church

If you trying to difine EPRDF is a human being. Let me tell you my diffention, EPRDF is evil. You know why I said that? EPRDF/evil told the people of Ethiopia to choose their leader through democratic process. The people select who they want, then you know what happen. I do not have to tell you.